Misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BcDed

Misha?

Post by BcDed »

Now I could have just missed it along the way but Misha seems almost normal. I'm just wondering why she's at the school. Is it that she has some kind of mental problem that might account for how she acts. Maybe she has bad health like the main character. Maybe she just didn't fit in at a regular school(I wonder why HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Or maybe she was like Shizunes best friend from childhood or something and when Shizune came to this school she decided to come with her. Just wondering if it was mentioned already and I missed it. If not could one of the people working on the game tell me or inform me if it's part of the storyline for the full game or something so that I know.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Misha?

Post by Aura »

The reasons for Misha being at the school are not mentioned during Act 1. Maybe she'll mention something about it in the full game, maybe not. Who knows?
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

Thanks I was just curious I'll have to wait for the full game to um maybe know I guess. I personally think it should be mentioned at least but that's just because I tend to want to know everything I can.
There's also rumors going around that she's a lesbian, or at least my friend thinks the screen with an arrow showing her gazing at a girls breasts suggests that.
Bladin

Post by Bladin »

I was pretty sure i heard the main character mention something like "shizune being deaf and Mishas laughter" I was just assuming she had uncontrollable laughing at times and just didn't have it inserted into the dialogue
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

She has Tourette Syndrome.
静音是买外夫
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

Is that written somewhere or is that just a guess.
I kind of guessed she might have some kind of obsessive compulsive thing going on but didn't know for sure, after all she could just be weird not that there's anything wrong with that.
Bladin

Post by Bladin »

BcDed wrote:Is that written somewhere or is that just a guess.
I kind of guessed she might have some kind of obsessive compulsive thing going on but didn't know for sure, after all she could just be weird not that there's anything wrong with that.
Like i said i remember distinctly reading the "and her laughter" when he was thinking about the girls problems(not sure the wording but yeah). Her body is entirely there, and she doesn't seem sickly, and with this hint I don't see it being anything else. And the above poster said she had tourrette syndrome(spelling sorry) so it makes sense this way. A lot of people think tourettes is just swearing but it can be plenty of other things, including laughter.

And to be quite honest, if she was "just weird" I don't think the school itself would accept her, even if she wanted to go there. And about Shizune, I'm sure they could have other deaf students or other ways for them to manage rather then finding some girl to follow them around as a interpreter.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Misha is there because she is a top ranking feminist officer, I mean SOMEONE has to plan the overthrow of all mankind.
spankypants

Post by spankypants »

Nosson wrote:Misha is there because she is a top ranking feminist officer, I mean SOMEONE has to plan the overthrow of all mankind.
I just had a very distinct mental image of a vast army of Mishas, laughing incessantly as march on the last remaining male stronghold.
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

Bladin wrote: And to be quite honest, if she was "just weird" I don't think the school itself would accept her, even if she wanted to go there. And about Shizune, I'm sure they could have other deaf students or other ways for them to manage rather then finding some girl to follow them around as a interpreter.
I'm not saying that she is there because she's weird I'm saying she might act that way because she's weird,it seems the most we can do without an official person is speculate but thus far being en elite feminist officer seems the most probable explanation.
Viherkogen

Post by Viherkogen »

I was under the impression that she was partially deaf or had failing hearing. It seemed that way since she had trouble with volume control. She was scolded once by the teacher when she was asking for plywood. She also disturbed Hisao when she thought she was whispering to him in class, the teacher noticed, but payed it no heed. It gives a reason as to why she knew sign language. Although, I could just be missing the signs of tourettes or OCD.
Bladin

Post by Bladin »

Nosson wrote:Misha is there because she is a top ranking feminist officer, I mean SOMEONE has to plan the overthrow of all mankind.
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Why there is a Kenji route
Why there isn't a Misha route
Why they are always trying to get you into the student council and nobody else.

Every storyline is going to culminate into a conspiracy with the female organization. With your chosen girl(or boy?) teaming up with you to overthrow misha and the locale chapter of the WLOE Women's league of evil. Whose sole purpose is to setup a matrix where men believe they live in the world, whereas they are truely being kept in a farm to power their uterus'.

Of course you get a kenji route, since his sex scenes will be with misha, since you will rape her when trying to stop the WLOE. And of course Misha won't have a route, after all you can't change into a woman and join their side.

And Misha wants you to join the student council to keep you away from other the other men who are already partly brainwashed into the system(Except for kenji). Or getting involved with other women to make them want to betray her

And it'd be why they hate lilly! she must be the leader of the MAPT(men are people too) the last resistance group to hold up against them!
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Bladin wrote:Whose sole purpose is to setup a matrix where men believe they live in the world, whereas they are truely being kept in a farm to power their uterus'.
I had the exact same idea. Also that matrix would take on the form of a dating sim.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Sorry, I wasn't being serious. Someone mentioned incessant laughter and I just thought tourettes would've been fitting.
静音是买外夫
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

I gathered it might have something to do with coordination, considering her nearly-always rambunctious behaviour, and the fact that she mentions her poor aim during the Shizune path. Though tourettes or OCD is an interesting theory. Also, she mentions that she did not know Shizune before coming to the Academy, so that discredits the theory that she simply followed Shizune.