New here

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Storywriter

New here

Post by Storywriter » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:23 pm

How is everyone today? I am new to forums in a way. I will be focusing on my fan fiction series that is about a fan made character I made, basically a OC. Who has written fan fic here? Which girl do you relate to in your opinion?

Oddball

Re: New here

Post by Oddball » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:44 pm

This board really doesn't do introduction posts, but as long as you're here "hi."

Most of the members that are still active here have at least dabbled in fanfic. If you're going to post fanfic, go right ahead and jump in. We'll comment on it appears.

Likewise, while the forum itself is fairly inactive feel free to dig up or add to any of the older conversations if you have something to say. As for which character I relate to... one of the great things about the game is that most of the characters are relatable in some way or another. Except the Hakamichi family They're just all weird.
Not Dead Yet

Storywriter

Post by Storywriter » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:32 am

Why are they weird to you?

brythain

Post by brythain » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi there!

Every character has weirdness, or as one wise person once put it:

"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person."

That said, I'm fascinated by the Hakamichis.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)