Ridiculous or ridiculously awesome

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ridiculous or ridiculously awesome

Post by Aura »

Basically KS could be considered an illegal derivative work of RAITA's concept page. However, since we do not use any part of the page as is except the title, the contribution from him is so miniscule compared to the amount of original work in the game that it probably would be disregarded anyway as a source of inspiration or something. Doujin scene tends to be pretty liberal when it comes to copyright anyway so unless we start making mad cash with KS (lol), I doubt the legal swamp KS is in gives any real problem.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Thanks for the reply. I expected as much.
静音是买外夫
AnonymousComment

Post by AnonymousComment »

But, guys, I saw that "Welcome to N.H.K" show. Can't you guys translate it and sell it in Nippon for great money and make yourselves famous like those guys were gonna do?

We all know it's quality is high enough and I bet it'd be a hit. Then you can make all the dolls and plastic stuffs you want.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

We could, but we don't want to. We decided long ago to keep money away from KS unless it made absolute sense to go along with some business plan (this is so improbable that it's not even funny). We're not in this for money.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

I like the position of this being free, if they were in it for the money I'm sure a lot of the people here would have less appreciation for the studio and the project. Fortunately they show their commitment by not even having donations. In fact they don't even have advertisements on their website. For that they get mad props.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Well, we don't know what we would do with money if we had donations. I mean, none of us spend anything else except time on this. Our hosting is free because we have internet friends who give strong support when needed, and everyone has enough money to buy tea/cigarettes/red wine/amphetamine to keep themselves going.
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

Aura wrote:Well, we don't know what we would do with money if we had donations. I mean, none of us spend anything else except time on this. Our hosting is free because we have internet friends who give strong support when needed, and everyone has enough money to buy tea/cigarettes/red wine/amphetamine to keep themselves going.
Nah, We pretty much wouldn't doubt 4L's capability on going commercial anyway, Seeing that Act I was milestone.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Aura wrote:Well, we don't know what we would do with money if we had donations. I mean, none of us spend anything else except time on this. Our hosting is free because we have internet friends who give strong support when needed, and everyone has enough money to buy tea/cigarettes/red wine/amphetamine to keep themselves going.
You forgot headphones.

Still waiting on those freaking Edition8's... I think I'ma gunna have to make a call tomorrow....
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money