Uh, more attention on this game is a good thing, right?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shockz

Uh, more attention on this game is a good thing, right?

Post by Shockz »

First off, new to the forums here, hi everybody, I am seriously loving KS so far.

Secondly, this is my fault:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KatawaShoujo

Given the Trope Wiki's near 4chan-level tolerance of topics that would normally squick out or offend many (possibly due to overlapping userbases), it is entirely possible that this may lead to an upsurge in attention on KS. (Or not, and I'm just stroking my already-overinflated ego.) If the devs feel that this would be unwanted, I would be fine with wiping the entire entry I just made.

Otherwise...well, obviously, it's a pretty crappy entry right now. Feel free to improve it!

(Also, on an unrelated note, I think the main page for the game should probably have a more prominent link to these forums.)
Warwick

Re: Uh, more attention on this game is a good thing, right?

Post by Warwick »

Added a few in there. Gonna start linking to it, as well.
Last edited by Warwick on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
静音是买外夫
Ratchetdeam30

Post by Ratchetdeam30 »

Of course more attention is a good thing. Considering how TV Tropes gets a lot of traffic, this is quite excellent for us.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Yes, it's good. I think most of the hard-core English Visual Novel players are already aware of this game through the various sources, but it really isn't bad to have the game get spread out to a little wider community. It's a community-based project anyway, and it probably deserves its own entries. Wait, no, no "probably". It does deserve entries. ^^ Thank you for putting that up.