Katawa Shoujo x another manga game - character replacements with what if's.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Knight_in_fire

Katawa Shoujo x another manga game - character replacements with what if's.

Post by Knight_in_fire »

Hello everyone,

Here is my list of what if's. You can post your one too. Cheers. Feedback quite appreciated.

1) If Saku Saku was mixed with KS, i would replace immediately Misha with Ann Jinpou with the knowledge of Shizune's deafness Misha had. Eleonora, which uses the same body as Ann - senpai would become lovers dominate Kenji, shutting him up. The rivalry for Hisao would be quite interesting then. Yuri would be a nice companion and a girlfriend to Kenji too, at the same time working nicely with Yuuko at Shanghai, easing her up a little bit. Konami would hang around with Emi, and another part of the Student Council. There would be a nurse couple with the rude nurse, the Nurse would enjoy it.

2) If Koi to Sankyo to Chocolade was mixed with Katawa Shoujo, then Satsuki would help Lilly to get back to the Student Council, starting a rivalry with Shizune for the Student Council and Hisao, Hazuki would have a lovely partner in Mutou, Hanako would be relinquished by Lilly to Michiru Morichita, hanging with her around, Chisato would be a partner for Kenji, which would be a bittersweet relationship, she would scold him many times for notoriously bringing feminism up, yet quite active around, pinching him on his cheek, and being friends with Emi. Misha would like Nozomi, Ai and Kii around, which would help around the clubs in Yamaku or in the council.
Knight_in_fire

Re: Katawa Shoujo x another manga game - character replacements with what if's.

Post by Knight_in_fire »

There's more, but for now, I'll appreciate the feedback.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Honestly, I don't know either of them.

But we always have this

[shimmie]4194[/shimmie]

Helen Takahara la Guido from Helen ESP would fit right in with the cast as well.
Not Dead Yet
Knight_in_fire

Post by Knight_in_fire »

I'd like to take you onto both games then.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I've seen the anime to "Koi to SEnkyo to Chocolate"...
Probably not a good choice for a crossover unless you want to make it purposefully silly. Koichoco is way too hyphy to mesh well with KS which is a lot more down to earth.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.