KS Soundtrack Question

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Suzaku

KS Soundtrack Question

Post by Suzaku »

Hello,

I noticed in the background after the tile stepping scene with Hanako, in the tea room, that a different variety of Painful History is playing.

Which track is that, and how can I find it again?
Kathos

Re: KS Soundtrack Question

Post by Kathos »

you probably won't care since it been over a year but I guess if there are any newcomers with the same question :D
⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇
I suggest searching "Katawa Shoujo Beta Ost" because they did do some remixes to some of the songs in the beta making them sound better, and make sure you search the regular ost as well! Another way to find the song is to go to their website and download [Katawa Shoujo Enigmatic Box of Sound] http://www.katawa-shoujo.com (Downloads > Soundtracks) It has the complete ost of the full version. it could also be that the song is just made that way. After all, the song [Innocence] changes the sound of the whole song halfway through. As I said, you might not care anymore but I love these games ost so much that ill try and search it if you want!
Katawa Shoujo will never fade away. no matter when, there will still be someone introduced to KS or feel the way this game has changed their life. :D