Alexithymia and Katawa Shoujo Playing Experience

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Suzaku

Alexithymia and Katawa Shoujo Playing Experience

Post by Suzaku »

Has anyone who shared this condition played? It's essentially inability to sort out or describe emotions. The problem here is that I'm jealous, happy, and all of that t the same time, and what really didn't help was my loneliness and lack of understanding freinds. So even after almost a month after my first route, I'm still in a sea of indecipherable emotion that at times worsens my own depression. In short I'm still trying to wrap my head around the impact of this game on me.

(Sorry about the mispost earlier. Delete it if you need to, screwed up there.)
ReWrite

Re: Alexithymia and Katawa Shoujo Playing Experience

Post by ReWrite »

I can't believe no one ever responded to this, and I am not sure you'll ever see this, but I am the same way, it has only been a week or so for me but it's been...a roller coaster of all of the emotions you mentioned but mostly making me feel sad when alone or not reading the VN, and especially being on my last ending (Rin) that i'm not into really at all, it's a saddening reminder that the feelings of experiencing a new authentic KS story are coming to an end...the stories are so great and I wish i could experience them again like I did the first time, although I got the Emi arc the first time, idk how i'd have handled Hanako's or Lilly's as a first playthrough, i'd probably be a wreck, Emi's was close enough though in terms of feels