Weird similarities

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Suzaku

Weird similarities

Post by Suzaku »

Has anyone ever had an Original Character similar to any of the characters in the game?

My character Marian:
http://gwenethsong.deviantart.com/art/M ... -651363854

Is oddly similar to Hanako, and made like half a year before I discovered this game. The only real difference is my character is more that mine is more "nerdy", but still really shy. (Well, other than the looks and the fact that my character's disability is that her legs are crooked.)
Mirage_GSM

Re: Weird similarities

Post by Mirage_GSM »

So, she looks different has another disability and different character traits, and about the only similarity is that she's shy?
By those standards I think every single VN I read has a character that is similar to Hanako, because the Shrinking Violet is one of the most common stereotypes in VN and Anime...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Suzaku

Re: Weird similarities

Post by Suzaku »

Mirage_GSM wrote:So, she looks different has another disability and different character traits, and about the only similarity is that she's shy?
By those standards I think every single VN I read has a character that is similar to Hanako, because the Shrinking Violet is one of the most common stereotypes in VN and Anime...
Well it's generally the shyness, and the fact that she essentially does not react well when pushed to do things. She's also in love with a guy who can be a complete idiot. (sorry not sorry Hisao :wink: ) Generally she shares a lot of the same things that make her who she is, but is different in some aspects as well.