Any merchandise?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pedrocas

Any merchandise?

Post by Pedrocas »

Hello forums, I was wondering if their is any merch? I was looking for a tablet case, and I would love one with Hanako, anyone know of anything like this?
Oddball

Re: Any merchandise?

Post by Oddball »

Pedrocas wrote:Hello forums, I was wondering if their is any merch? I was looking for a tablet case, and I would love one with Hanako, anyone know of anything like this?
Nothing official or recognized by the devs.
Not Dead Yet
Pedrocas

Post by Pedrocas »

Damn it. :(
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

The closest thing to merchandise would be the physical copies of KS sold at Comiket a while ago.
Vidi, vici, veni.
FeroxAnima

Post by FeroxAnima »

Mythic wrote:The closest thing to merchandise would be the physical copies of KS sold at Comiket a while ago.
If you count those then the various artbooks must be mentioned as well! I love the few I own; they're beautiful.
As for tablet-case type of merch, as stated before, there's nothing official. :(
"May the Force be ever in your favor."
Effie-Wan Trinoby

If you happen to have a spare copy of the Midwinter artbook for sale, I'd be grateful if you let me know :D

That one day was a good one.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

The devs are OK with this:

https://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195

Files to 3D print figurines.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

In general, I'm OK with people making things for themselves, like tablet covers and the like. I'm sure that there are services that take JPGs and turn them into plastic. I've seen someone with an Emi phone cover. That was pretty cool.

We also try and put together an art book for each of the Comikets in Tokyo, but I think that is more so that we can get tickets to buy doujins whilst I man the booth.

A lot of us have our own things though. I think you can get stuff from the artists from Medical Whiskey:
http://medicalwhiskey.com/store/

I think Weee might have her own store by now.

And you can check out my sig for my obligatory self-shame
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Pedrocas

Post by Pedrocas »

Thanks for the response!
Suzaku

Post by Suzaku »

Honestly I'd love to own a Hanako plush doll, but I don't know anyone who can sew that won't judge me, can't order online, and I'd be judged by my whole family... Oh well. :/
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Suzaku wrote:Honestly I'd love to own a Hanako plush doll, but I don't know anyone who can sew that won't judge me, can't order online, and I'd be judged by my whole family... Oh well. :/
learning to sew/knitt/crochet isn't that hard to be honest, materials aren't THAT expensive either and you end up learning a neat skill and weve hobby that noone should judge you for... plus you can make nice things for yourself and your friends/dear ones, you could make really nice gifts. so i'd say go and give it a try :) don't go selling them to people tho, that's not allowed by 4LS, gifts should be ok as far as i know :)
Suzaku

Post by Suzaku »

Kibaro wrote:
Suzaku wrote:Honestly I'd love to own a Hanako plush doll, but I don't know anyone who can sew that won't judge me, can't order online, and I'd be judged by my whole family... Oh well. :/
learning to sew/knitt/crochet isn't that hard to be honest, materials aren't THAT expensive either and you end up learning a neat skill and weve hobby that noone should judge you for... plus you can make nice things for yourself and your friends/dear ones, you could make really nice gifts. so i'd say go and give it a try :) don't go selling them to people tho, that's not allowed by 4LS, gifts should be ok as far as i know :)
I'll try that out. Honestly my parents won't even let me buy online, selling them is out of the question as I have exactly one other freind who knows what KS is. I'd have to make an alibi for my parents tho. They'd be weirded out if I suddenly started sewing. Maybe in 2 years when I'm in college.