First time playing and i got the same ending 3 times ina row

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

michalodzien

First time playing and i got the same ending 3 times ina row

Post by michalodzien »

So my 1st play thought i didn't use the skip mode at all but the 2 others i did and i kept getting the same ending all the time even thought i took different kinds of options along the way. The ending i keep getting is the roof ending. Is my game bugged or do i just suck at making decisions?
Strongstache

Re: First time playing and i got the same ending 3 times ina

Post by Strongstache »

If you got the 'Manly Picnic on the roof' ending, then you most likely did not get close enough to any of the girls.

Were you aiming for someone in particular? Or were you just making choices aimlessly?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

There are four choice points in Act 1 that will inevitably lead you to The Deep End if you choose wrong. Those are:
- Kicking Shizune and Misha out of your room when they want to come in
- Blowing up on Misha when she asks you about your absence after your stay in the nurse's office
- Not wanting to talk to Lilly about your condition after your shopping trip (<-this is the one that gets most people)
- Not being interested in the art club after not having formed a bond with either of the other girls

Avoid those and you should be good.

There are a few walkthroughs here on the forums, e.g. here if you need more detailed help.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
michalodzien

Post by michalodzien »

I've decided to play again and try to get a different route this time and it so happened that I got into Lilly's route. I was hooked almost right of the bat, because of both Lilly's and Hanako's personalities, and because of their relationship together was interesting. I couldn't stop feeling sorry for Hanako because of her scars and her backstory and how it affected her, and then there is Lilly. What i liked most about Lilly is her determination about trying to live at her best despite her handicap. She is a very kind and caring person, and she wont let anything stop her from being herself. She is truly an inspiration, not only to people who are affected like her, but to anyone who think that somethings holding them back. Nevertheless, i apparently ended at the ''bad ending'' which did get me to be a little bit sad as i liked the story very much and didn't want it to end so soon. However all things considered everything comes to an end eventually, and i think the bad ending adds a lot of depth to the story as it is emotionally tragic for both the main character and Hanako. It has been quite some time since i read something that has affected me as emotionally as this. I would say the story was very good and that i really enjoyed it. However i am not too sure on what to think about the sex scenes as i am not sure they are necessary to tell the whole story, but they did help a little bit with the depth of the story because we get to see more of their interactions. I have never watched any anime before besides some tv series when i was very little and honestly i never liked anime, but i have to say i'm glad I've read this story. It took me about 5 hours if anyone is interested in knowing. Another thing which I would like to point out that I really liked is the excellent soundtrack that comes with the story, it's really well made.

I'm not gonna try to go for the good route of Lilly's story at least not yet anyways, however i am gonna try to go for Hanako's story next. I'm gonna take a bit of a break from the game first, so it will feel more fresh and i wont think as much about Lilly's story.
cutestKoi

Post by cutestKoi »

Same thing happened to me the first time I played, but got Hanako the second round.

If you need it, there's a flowchart you can follow. Here's a direct link:
Thismare89

Post by Thismare89 »

Just follow your heart.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Thismare89 wrote:Just follow your heart.
Well, now, that's an ironic turn of phrase, considering...
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
dedsec

Post by dedsec »

My first time playing, I got Hanako's neutral ending.
It's not how far you get before your done, but what you accomplish getting there.