Over what time frame should I play the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SliFi

Over what time frame should I play the game?

Post by SliFi »

So far I've spent ~6 hours in-game and played Rin's path twice, over ~1 week, and it's been very enjoyable.

What is everyone's opinion on the best timing to play all the paths to get the most out of the game? Should I spread it out over months, or binge them all in a weekend? What did everyone else do, and was it a good idea?
300BillionDegrees

Re: Over what time frame should I play the game?

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

I binged them all myself, but a lot of people need to take a break between routes to recover.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That's yomething you have to decide for yourself. Noone here can know which way you would enjoy it more.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

I usually played the game late at night, with beer or whiskey as it helps me focus on reading. Really feels relaxing.
SliFi

Post by SliFi »

Mirage_GSM wrote:That's yomething you have to decide for yourself. Noone here can know which way you would enjoy it more.
I'm asking to hear your personal experiences and/or regrets as much as I'm asking for myself. Which way did you do it?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, I read it all in one go, but I was under a time constraint, since I was a beta-tester, and the release date was coming up, so my experience is probably not representative. I also don't recommend to imitate it. :lol:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

I read each route over the course of a weekend and then took a week off, because the computer I had the VN on was different from the computer I had at my apartment at the time.

That method worked for me, but like others have said, it's ultimately up to you and your preferences on how fast or slow you enjoy the journey.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

SliFi wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:That's yomething you have to decide for yourself. Noone here can know which way you would enjoy it more.
I'm asking to hear your personal experiences and/or regrets as much as I'm asking for myself. Which way did you do it?
I gave myself an hour a day after binging Emi's route.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

When you feel like playing the game, play it. When you don't, stop.
Not Dead Yet