Three Stars Act transition music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

frozen_ntime

Three Stars Act transition music?

Post by frozen_ntime »

This has probably already been asked before, but could anyone link or just tell me what the notes are for the music in between each act? (I mainly just want to know those three chords at the end) thanks.
Munchenhausen

Re: Three Stars Act transition music?

Post by Munchenhausen »

Try using the search function, before making a new thread. Just to make sure it hasn't already been asked ;)
I don't know if the one you're looking for is in there, but this'll be a good place to start :)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
fluffy_pink

Re: Three Stars Act transition music?

Post by fluffy_pink »

I assume what you're looking for is the generic act transition, only the first three notes are shared with Three Stars.

Anyway, I sat down and worked out the notes myself a while ago. Now, I don't know jack about music theory, and have absolutely no idea what is acceptable syntax when it comes to communicating this kind of thing (short of writing it on a staff), but I have seen scientific pitch notation used somewhere before, so I settled for that. I hope I got this right. It sounds okay to my (untrained) ear.

F6, E6, C6, D4 A#6, E4 G5, F4 F5