Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: Ask!

Postby Kon22 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Woah. Do you have a book, Crud?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the link...
User avatar
Kon22
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: Ask!

Postby cpl_crud » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Kon22 wrote:Woah. Do you have a book, Crud?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the link...


Yeah I need to stop wavering between being obnoxious and embarrassed about promoting it.


Some more reviews on Amazon would help though!
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
User avatar
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Ask!

Postby D0lan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:30 am

I just remembered quite a while ago I found two music files hidden on the Katawa Shoujo website

"Daylight like it's hot"

and

"Parity Jam"

Who was the genius behind these two remixes? I laughed for 5 minutes straight listening to Daylight like it's hot.
User avatar
D0lan
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:21 am

Re: Ask!

Postby Mythic » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:32 am

Would you guys consider putting KS on Steam Greenlight? I know this has been asked to death but now that times have changed with steam being more lenient with full on nudity in their games like Gahkthun & Ladykiller in a Bind, I feel like this would be the best time to act since Greenlight is shutting down soon.
Vidi, vici, veni.
User avatar
Mythic
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:56 am

Re: Ask!

Postby TheHivemind » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:33 am

Mythic wrote:Would you guys consider putting KS on Steam Greenlight? I know this has been asked to death but now that times have changed with steam being more lenient with full on nudity in their games like Gahkthun & Ladykiller in a Bind, I feel like this would be the best time to act since Greenlight is shutting down soon.


Nope!
TheHivemind
Path Writer
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:01 pm

Re: Ask!

Postby Mythic » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:19 am

TheHivemind wrote:
Mythic wrote:Would you guys consider putting KS on Steam Greenlight? I know this has been asked to death but now that times have changed with steam being more lenient with full on nudity in their games like Gahkthun & Ladykiller in a Bind, I feel like this would be the best time to act since Greenlight is shutting down soon.


Nope!


Any real reason why? I know Steam charges money to keep out spammers but I think an exception can be made for free games and it really wouldnt hurt to try if it means more people can read it.
Vidi, vici, veni.
User avatar
Mythic
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:56 am

Re: Ask!

Postby Mythic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Ok so after a bit of inquiry, I found this link http://www.valvesoftware.com/business/ and under Steam Distribution they have 'Contact us to learn more'. This is a direct line to Valve and eliminates the need for Greenlight.
Vidi, vici, veni.
User avatar
Mythic
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:56 am

Re: Ask!

Postby ArcCain » Tue May 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Not sure if this has been asked already or not but: is the image of Hisao and Lilly hugging in the field based on a photo from Crud or is it something the artist made from scratch?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer find ways around them.
User avatar
ArcCain
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 am
Location: The internet.

Re: Ask!

Postby cpl_crud » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 pm

ArcCain wrote:Not sure if this has been asked already or not but: is the image of Hisao and Lilly hugging in the field based on a photo from Crud or is it something the artist made from scratch?



As far as I know it is totally from scratch. I did take some "field" photos but AFAIK none were actually used.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
User avatar
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Previous

Return to Public Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests