Search found 49 matches

by OneMore
Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:25 am
Forum: Blog posts
Topic: Shizune's Path Direction Complete
Replies: 159
Views: 48903

Re: Shizune's Path Direction Complete

Anonymous Coward wrote:To be fair, FSN did not suffer from a shortage of words.
Although it had 3 routes, while KS has 5.
by OneMore
Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:20 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story
Replies: 490
Views: 48416

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

The yuri lover inside you is gonna be disappoint. :(
by OneMore
Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 pm
Forum: Blog posts
Topic: Shizune's Path Direction Complete
Replies: 159
Views: 48903

Re: Shizune's Path Direction Complete

griffon8 wrote:
blah wrote:
Guest wrote:Those words may be falling on deaf ears.
Can he even grasp the truth of what you guys are saying, though?
I just hope we don't get burned by disappointment.
*glasses pull*
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :x :x :x
by OneMore
Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Forum: Fan Works
Topic: KatawaNation Racers
Replies: 17
Views: 4042

Re: KatawaNation Racers

waynoinsano wrote:the gloves on rin make it look like she has robo arms
Isn't that a viable solution for her?
by OneMore
Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:22 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Parenting the girls
Replies: 41
Views: 4651

Re: Parenting the girls

G3n0c1de wrote:So you're saying that you should call black people the N-word because it'll show them that you trust them to not get offended?
No, it means you can call them "black" rather than, say, "afro-americans".
by OneMore
Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Parenting the girls
Replies: 41
Views: 4651

Re: Parenting the girls

"Handicapped" is a politically correct wordcruft. You can use whatever words you need, as long as you are not insulting them and they know you are not trying to insult.
by OneMore
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:50 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: What Emi does for Rin
Replies: 43
Views: 5636

Re: What Emi does for Rin

Brogurt wrote:The tie might not be a tie at all; it could a a cleverly disguised poisonous snake, for sneak attacks.
Three words: Sneak attack, bitch! :twisted:
by OneMore
Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:13 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Haiku
Replies: 47
Views: 5709

Re: Haiku

Now requesting a limerick! :lol:
by OneMore
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:29 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Recommend a VN
Replies: 1746
Views: 230466

Re: Recommend a VN

Xuan wrote:Just use ITH/TA or AGTH/ATLAS, the machine translation for this story is exceptionally clear.
Why? What does it depend on?
by OneMore
Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Recommend a VN
Replies: 1746
Views: 230466

Re: Recommend a VN

That would be Utsuge/Nakige tags.
by OneMore
Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:10 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How'd you find yourself here?
Replies: 914
Views: 107173

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

:twisted: Still, it's for the fact that Japanese will have to translate a VN! :twisted:
by OneMore
Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Halloween costume for a 1-legged woman
Replies: 13
Views: 2524

Re: Halloween costume for a 1-legged woman

Juno wrote:karakasa-obake
Fixed.
And I like the idea. :D
by OneMore
Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 am
Forum: Fan Fiction
Topic: Katawa Roadtrip! Chapter 6 up!
Replies: 45
Views: 8237

Re: Katawa Roadtrip! Chapter 3 up!

AAAAAAWWWesome!!!
The crack... is too high to endure!
Keep the stuff up! :D
by OneMore
Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:04 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans
Replies: 97
Views: 13676

Re: Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans

i might be willing to do that if I get permission from both the devs and artists. if not, you're outta luck (i need it first though... hows that coming anyway?) I already asked the devs if I could provide scans and the answer was no "Not that soon", or "Never at all"? Because the latter would be a ...
by OneMore
Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Scandal! KS Forums discriminating against visually impaired!
Replies: 12
Views: 2589

Re: Scandal! KS Forums discriminating against visually impai

This forum also discriminates against blind people. Your argument is invalid. >:-|