Search found 209 matches

by Lianam
Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:41 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Kenji was RIGHT!
Replies: 52
Views: 10193

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

After playing KS, I ran into a lot of radical feminists, the type that believe men shouldn't have an opinion and they seriously freaked me out. I keep on running into gals that say "white, cis males shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on [issue] because they don't have any problems". I didn't ...
by Lianam
Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How did Hisao suddenly..
Replies: 37
Views: 6563

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

hisao secretly works for the anti-feminist regime. not even kenji is aware of hisao being an agent. during training, they taught hisao how to fuck like a pro and work a girl. after hisao suffered his heart attack, he lost his memories too. he slowly picks up the pieces as time goes by. and each fuc...
by Lianam
Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:22 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Kenji was RIGHT!
Replies: 52
Views: 10193

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Sea wrote:What would you say your thoughts taste like right now?
Thoughts.
by Lianam
Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:28 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Kenji was RIGHT!
Replies: 52
Views: 10193

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Thoughts are just a projection of the material conditions I'd argue otherwise; you can have a thought of things that don't or can't in the universe. Just saying. It would still be derived from actual existing objects, or the human conditioning of that time and place. But is a thought a projection o...
by Lianam
Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:29 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Kenji was RIGHT!
Replies: 52
Views: 10193

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Comrade wrote:Thoughts are just a projection of the material conditions
I'd argue otherwise; you can have a thought of things that don't or can't in the universe.
Just saying.
by Lianam
Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:27 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How did Hisao suddenly..
Replies: 37
Views: 6563

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Xanatos wrote:
Lianam wrote:
Xanatos wrote:A better question is how did Hisao's heart suddenly become totally fucked up for life... :lol:
Iwanako was a feminist. It all makes sense now, doesn't it?
Not really...Unless she caught him unconscious and tinkered with his innards.
Who said she didn't? Feminists man... :lol:
by Lianam
Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:26 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)
Replies: 204
Views: 37894

Re: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)

I'm not watching forty minutes of some guy with an obnoxious intro, inability to pronounce names, and an annoying pseudo-valley girl Misha voice just for some fan theory he concocted in a few seconds. :lol: Gimme the time marker. I forgot how humorously obnoxious this video was. :lol: He says it ar...
by Lianam
Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How did Hisao suddenly..
Replies: 37
Views: 6563

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Xanatos wrote:A better question is how did Hisao's heart suddenly become totally fucked up for life... :lol:
Iwanako was a feminist. It all makes sense now, doesn't it?
by Lianam
Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:43 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)
Replies: 204
Views: 37894

Re: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)

Xanatos wrote:
Lianam wrote:But you can see where I'm coming from believing in that.
Not...Really...
Watch the video. Here, I'll even link it to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOIbSdA5Sc
by Lianam
Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:03 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Kenji was RIGHT!
Replies: 52
Views: 10193

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Comrade wrote:There were several pseudo Marxist statements from him in shizune's route if i recall correctly, i would classify him as some sort of confused anarchist, with some reactionary tendencies
I'd classify his as confused in general.
by Lianam
Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:54 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)
Replies: 204
Views: 37894

Re: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)

Wasn't the objection I was going for. I was more arguing that Misha's already intellectually at Y in the beginning of the route. The issue is that she's emotionally still at X. And while there is of course growth of her character, I still disagree that the route is about her. She plays a major role...
by Lianam
Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:21 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)
Replies: 204
Views: 37894

Re: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)

Just try playing Act 1 with the assumption that is the case and you'll see why I thought that. Yes, I'm sure going into a route with weird preconceived assumptions would color the experience a fair bit. :lol: But it's still a stretch. Well, that assumption wasn't disproven and the more I played, mo...
by Lianam
Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:23 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)
Replies: 204
Views: 37894

Re: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)

And you can read someone's thoughts just because you experienced something kind of similar and for some reason believe a person completely different from you would mirror your thought processes? Whoa. Point taken. Honestly, I had a vague idea and that was the first thing that came to mind in trying...
by Lianam
Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:05 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)
Replies: 204
Views: 37894

Re: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)

...sarcasm does not carry on the internet. Still, mark 'dem Spoilers! :D
by Lianam
Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:57 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)
Replies: 204
Views: 37894

Re: Shizune Arc (misha, jigoro)

WARNING: In order not to be a hypocrite, everything in the spoiler... cloak?, I dunno, Spoiler-thingie, contains spoilers to all 5 routes. The rest of the post, (that is not censored) contains spoilers to Emi and Hanako's route, (but mainly Emi). You have been warned. Oh, and another thing, If you'r...