Search found 209 matches

by Lianam
Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38252

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

:lol: :lol: that is genius :lol: :lol: Also more seriously I would imagine Rin to be a drowning risk.... If she went swimming in the ocean maybe she could try talking to a jellyfish The best part is that it was the Hanako Path Writer, Cpl_Crud saying it. :lol: Wait if he's the Hanako path writer wh...
by Lianam
Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:30 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38252

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Don't think Rin would be interested. Ahem. That is all. And before you say anything, you're welcome. :P :lol: :lol: that is genius :lol: :lol: Also more seriously I would imagine Rin to be a drowning risk.... If she went swimming in the ocean maybe she could try talking to a jellyfish The best part...
by Lianam
Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:20 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38252

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

pandaphil wrote:Don't think Rin would be interested.
Ahem. That is all.

And before you say anything, you're welcome. :P
by Lianam
Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Birthday gifts for the cast
Replies: 146
Views: 17518

Re: Birthday gifts for the girls

Xanatos wrote:
Numb wrote:
Xanatos wrote:For Rin's birthday, I'd handcuff her to the blind painter from the art club.
How? :shock:
She has no hands...
Handcuffs work on feet too.
But would you handcuff their feet together, or would you handcuff his hand to her foot?
by Lianam
Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:55 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Hanako's Broken Heart Club
Replies: 4861
Views: 494529

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

To summarize things as they are right now: • One girl has been depressed for a month, and she doesn't want to talk to anyone about it, leading the people around her (Us ↓) to constantly worry about her. • One girl is happier than ever. • I have mood swings, but mostly I'm depressed (Because of thos...
by Lianam
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Hanako's Broken Heart Club
Replies: 4861
Views: 494529

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Wow... just wow... :cry:

Here,
/hug
by Lianam
Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Ask!
Replies: 4954
Views: 873420

Re: Ask!

"Almost"? Understatement of the week there. I think being obsessive and "crazy" is just pretty standard for being a fan of something. It's not really an issue for me personally. I mean, sure I occasionally find the fandom weird, and it's occasionally hard to interact with the fans because I don't g...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:59 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Ask!
Replies: 4954
Views: 873420

Re: Ask!

"Almost"? Understatement of the week there. I think being obsessive and "crazy" is just pretty standard for being a fan of something. It's not really an issue for me personally. I mean, sure I occasionally find the fandom weird, and it's occasionally hard to interact with the fans because I don't g...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:34 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: You have been playing too much KS when...
Replies: 2405
Views: 274561

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

OtakuNinja wrote:
Comrade wrote:When you're spending the last hours posting on random threads in the official forums
Causing them to get locked. It's called spam. :evil:
I believe the technical term of "locked" is cooked.
by Lianam
Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:00 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Hanako's Broken Heart Club
Replies: 4861
Views: 494529

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

I can tell you from experience, what you should never, NEVER, EVER do, is be a white knight. And the award for the most random and unrelated advice goes to... The irony that you'd say that... :lol: I think that in general, that's good advice when it comes to relationships, and also OtakuNinja didn'...
by Lianam
Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Hanako's Broken Heart Club
Replies: 4861
Views: 494529

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Let me say this to start: I rarely seek advice with romantic troubles, and am awkward with words besides, so this post may be difficult to understand. I had this crush on a female friend I go to school with since about May or so. Even though a mutual friend told her about it, neither of us took any...
by Lianam
Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:21 pm
Forum: Fan Fiction
Topic: Hanako's Story (COMPLETED 18/08/2014)
Replies: 378
Views: 98040

Re: Hanako's Story (UPDATED 28/09/2013)

From what I've read so far, It's good. But- and this is really important- but you do realize that the reason Hanako hates her birthday isn't because she blames herself for her parents death? Look at what she says in the last scene: "E-every birthday was the same. Everyone doing their best to pretend...
by Lianam
Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:42 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: The "feels" bazaar.
Replies: 2254
Views: 184543

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

It's a curse disguised as a blessing, I tells ya. :lol: For a while I wished I had never found the game. In the first week or so after finishing Rin, I was just absolutely devastated. Completely crushed. It's a little better now, but it's still a raw wound... It might be a blessing disguised as a c...
by Lianam
Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:52 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Kenji was RIGHT!
Replies: 52
Views: 10193

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Ascension wrote:Of course Kenji was right. What, you don't think girls are that cute for nothing, do you?

BTW first post. Ohayo~
Hellooooooooooo.
by Lianam
Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How did Hisao suddenly..
Replies: 37
Views: 6563

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Never attribute to gods or authors what can be explained adequately by the magic of an adolescent male with a prescription for sildenafil. The Sildenafil (Viagra for those who aren't familiar with prescription names) is to counteract one of the side effects of one of his other medications. Which ha...