Search found 209 matches

by Lianam
Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38251

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

To reemphasise, this would be people that Hanako trusts. At best, you could probably count those people on half a hand, and have fingers left over. I think if you really wanted to stretch the point, you could come up with five people Hanako could trust. She does mention Naomi and Natsume are nice, ...
by Lianam
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38251

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

ProfAllister wrote:Rin could go either way, but that's pretty much par for the course for her.
Again, this.

And again, before you say anything, you're welcome. :P
by Lianam
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:41 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: The best written route?
Replies: 60
Views: 12194

Re: The best written route?

Xanatos wrote:
yukineko wrote:Lilly's route was the wettest for me
It was the wettest for her too. 8)
I knew someone was gonna say that...
by Lianam
Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: The best written route?
Replies: 60
Views: 12194

Re: The best written route?

Honestly, I would say Hanako is a very easy person to read, the fact that Hisao struggled to understand why she was upset is surprising to me. Really? To be honest, I'm questioning whether or not your reading was correct, because I'd be really impressed if you figured it out before the final scene ...
by Lianam
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:38 pm
Forum: Fan Fiction
Topic: The Yamaku Library - The fan fiction archive -23/09/14
Replies: 496
Views: 168662

Re: KS Fanfiction archive - Submit your works!

I would have asked them if they liked the Walking Dead Game. Because it's basically a visual novel. Only fully animated. Well yes, but you can't call it a visual novel because of the lack of novel-ness, that's why it's referred to as an adventure game. And sure, in this case they are still very sim...
by Lianam
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: You have been playing too much KS when...
Replies: 2405
Views: 274559

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

When you realize that Yuuko has a teleportation device in the kitchen of the Shanghai connected to the library. It explains how she always seems to be there when you arrive despite working at both places. The sound of her head hitting the bottom of the desk is her coming through the teleporter from...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:27 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38251

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

I imagine it could be pretty frightening not really being able to tell which way is up, how deep the water is, I'm sorry, but I feel like I need to point this out: Sight isn't needed to know those things. Your body doesn't use sight to determine which way is up- if you were to be strapped to a chai...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:29 pm
Forum: Fan Fiction
Topic: Former Sisterhood thread
Replies: 515
Views: 174203

Re: Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

using a [spoil3r][/spoil3r] tag would probably be easier than straight up using barely readable small fonts Well yes, but that's not why I used small text- the text was small because I was going on a tangent. I think a lot of us are just curious about how they took the news. ^ Speaking of which, ev...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 pm
Forum: Fan Fiction
Topic: The Yamaku Library - The fan fiction archive -23/09/14
Replies: 496
Views: 168662

Re: KS Fanfiction archive - Submit your works!

I would have asked them if they liked the Walking Dead Game. Because it's basically a visual novel. Only fully animated. Well yes, but you can't call it a visual novel because of the lack of novel-ness, that's why it's referred to as an adventure game. And sure, in this case they are still very sim...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:08 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38251

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Jobriq wrote:Unless you have goggles you can't see under the water anyway.
Some people can actually.

How, I have no idea...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:55 am
Forum: Fan Fiction
Topic: Former Sisterhood thread
Replies: 515
Views: 174203

Re: Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

This was amazing. I shall now and forever (I think I just make an unintentional reference to a game... +5 points in something or other to whoever know what game I'm talking about) think of this as canon. Well, except for the mention of Misha cutting her hair. (Warning, Shizune Route spoilers) I don'...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 am
Forum: Fan Fiction
Topic: The Yamaku Library - The fan fiction archive -23/09/14
Replies: 496
Views: 168662

Re: KS Fanfiction archive - Submit your works!

Everyone I've told looked at me like I have three heads, so I stopped telling people. Persenting, Dialogue Between Helbereth and a Close-Minded Individual: "Hey, you should read this Visual Novel." "A Visual Novel ? You mean like a dating sim? Pfft, those are just stupid cliche teen dramas and wank...
by Lianam
Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How'd you find yourself here?
Replies: 914
Views: 127153

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Comrade wrote:
Lianam wrote:Why do I get the feeling that you were that person, Comrade?
Because you are being stupid and assumed there can only be one communist per website
No.


A very bad one at that...
by Lianam
Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:19 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How'd you find yourself here?
Replies: 914
Views: 127153

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Weird circumstances led me here. I made a video on YouTube about the Anime Communist Party and a commentator wanted to talk with me about communism and marxism. Why not? And since I draw anime our discussion arrived at Katawa Shoujo, fan fiction and this site here finally. :mrgreen: welcome aboard ...
by Lianam
Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:07 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Yamaku's Swimming Pool
Replies: 274
Views: 38251

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Heck, if Hanako entered any pool or bath that's not at Yamaku wearing a swimsuit, it wouldn't surprise me if someone asked her to leave because she'd make the other attending people uncomfortable. The sad thing is, that probably would happen in the real world. Thank you Katawa Shoujo, for making us...