Search found 8 matches

by KnightofNEE
Mon May 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Hisao's name is ironic?
Replies: 39
Views: 8449

Re: Hisao's name is ironic?

The grammatical system is so fluid that pretty much anything can be added in to the language. It's hard for something to make literally no sense whatsoever in English. Woah woah woah. Semantic sense or syntactic sense? Because either way that's not true. For semantic sense Chomsky would like to hav...
by KnightofNEE
Thu May 14, 2009 9:03 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: H-Scenes and Hisao
Replies: 43
Views: 9884

Re: H-Scenes and Hisao

lurk moar wrote:
HeMeido wrote:Nothing that can't be solved with proper use of quicktime events!
Press X to not die.
TVTropes Will Ruin Your Life
by KnightofNEE
Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: KS CYOA threads
Replies: 2759
Views: 345555

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Xynar wrote:
Validus Razgriz wrote:
1242281044203.png
I lol'd

Duke Nuke'em parodies never grow old. Game was announced when I was still in middle school , I'm now 26 and it still isn't done. Given the time development has taken it had better be the most fantasitic game anyone has ever played EVER!
Hahaha, no. 3D Realms is dead.
by KnightofNEE
Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Favorite girl.
Replies: 955
Views: 131280

Re: Favorite girl.

Metal Tiger wrote:This poll is flawed due to the fact I love all of them equally.
QFT
by KnightofNEE
Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Disabled Developers / Players?
Replies: 52
Views: 9832

Re: Disabled Developers / Players?

Not quite the same category as the ones in the VN, but ADD and a couple of Learning Disabilities. The latter one(s) I cope with and they don't even really matter that much anymore (except for the sequentiality deficit...numbers don't really have that much meaning to me and as the name implies sequen...
by KnightofNEE
Mon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Forum: Feedback
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Act 1 Preview feedback thread
Replies: 991
Views: 157924

Re: Katawa Shoujo Act 1 Preview feedback thread

In my usual laconic fashion: It's awesome. Can't wait for the next release (full or another demo). I feel it's a real pity that I can't donate (..at least point us in the direction of a charity of your choice). Oh and just because all I've read is stuff to the negative (and not because I'm a perv we...
by KnightofNEE
Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How'd you find yourself here?
Replies: 914
Views: 127513

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

A post on /tg/ of all places. Then to TVTropes and then a download and here I am.
by KnightofNEE
Mon May 11, 2009 3:52 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Katawa Shoujo 2?
Replies: 56
Views: 11868

Re: Katawa Shoujo 2?

Reminds me of my post in that "Future" thread; KS2: Mental Disability Girls. XD Honestly, I think new characters and a new setting (maybe a sister school for my idea?) would be much better than a direct sequel. Cameos, maybe, but I think that KS is fine as-is, and anything else would probably be be...