Search found 46 matches

by Qchan
Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7069

Re: Which is your least favorite?

FeroxAnima wrote: He also kinda seems like commiting a crime... :P
What crime? Who knows. Maybe assault as he tries to fight the leaders of the feminist conspirators :D
He killed Hisao. That's the only explanation.
by Qchan
Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: How'd you find yourself here?
Replies: 914
Views: 100771

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

I found out about this site and katawa shoujo because of chilled chaos's lets play. That's my boring story.
by Qchan
Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:36 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Recommend a VN
Replies: 1746
Views: 221135

Re: Recommend a VN

I have been wondering, Is clannad any good? And if so is there an english translation for it? Clannad is somewhat good. The art is horrible, but the music makes up for it. There is no sexual content, though - instead it focuses on the importance of family. Doki made a pretty good translation patch ...
by Qchan
Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Recommend a VN
Replies: 1746
Views: 221135

Re: Recommend a VN

I have been wondering, Is clannad any good? And if so is there an english translation for it?
by Qchan
Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7069

Re: Which is your least favorite?

dewelar wrote: Character I actively loathe?

Sae.
You know that makes me want to hate sae more...However I find nomiya way to douchey to ignore. Probably because I hate people with that kind of personality but that's personal preference.
by Qchan
Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Virgin heroine?
Replies: 68
Views: 10148

Re: Katawa Shoujo Virgin heroine?

Nowhere in there (or before that) do you see him state that "The only good heroines are virgins." 'Butbutbutbut...' I hear you say: '...it is heavily *implied*!' Sorry, but that does not equal it. Nowhere. That was all an invention of every other person who had to tell the OP how they REALLY felt a...
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:43 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7069

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Well, he does say if he murdered someone, he'd push them off the roof to make it look like an accident... Though with that Hisao and Kenji were both shitfaced. I think in that case it really was an accident. That's the brilliance of it. It looks like an accident because they were shitfaced. The plo...
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:57 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Random story time...
Replies: 6
Views: 917

Re: Random story time...

I have not tried this, But it seems like it would be hilarious. Also what if the touchy music plays and then the nurses theme plays? Because that could mean he had a heart attack; Or it means he just got some from the nurse.
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:46 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Let's reverse things for a second
Replies: 34
Views: 4597

Re: Let's reverse things for a second

MegaMoto wrote:
Qchan wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:I love the idea of this topic give me some time I must draw a flow chart.
You know that sounds really interesting. I would say go for it.
I super forgot about it. My friend is just finishing the game himself might be I'll get him to help.
Expectations are high, The hype train has come through.
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:02 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Forgetting about the 'Katawa' part
Replies: 59
Views: 5557

Re: Forgetting about the 'Katawa' part

Hisao has to be my second most hated character, Not just because of Rin's route, But because of how much of a jack ass he is in general. I think he was best in Emi or Hanakos routes but he still feels like a dunce. I would probably hate him the most if i was capable of hating someone that's suppose...
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:40 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Let's reverse things for a second
Replies: 34
Views: 4597

Re: Let's reverse things for a second

MegaMoto wrote:I love the idea of this topic give me some time I must draw a flow chart.
You know that sounds really interesting. I would say go for it.
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:34 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Is KS fandom dying?
Replies: 197
Views: 16730

Re: Is KS fandom dying?

I second the notion of you being a cynic. I'm honestly not sure if that's a joke or an insult :lol: And as far as internet presence Katawa Shoujo is very big thing for a VN and a significant number of web personalities have played or featured it in their works to some degree. Its sarcasm, Sorry if ...
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:33 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Forgetting about the 'Katawa' part
Replies: 59
Views: 5557

Re: Forgetting about the 'Katawa' part

Yes but eventually the bitching and moaning gets really annoying, Also I forgot Rin had arms so much that I actually started imagining her sprite with arms...I think this should be in the "You know you played to much katawa" Thread... Well i'd sure moan a lot if i could die at any moment :lol: Seri...
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:27 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Is KS fandom dying?
Replies: 197
Views: 16730

Re: Is KS fandom dying?

I don't know if I'd like a 'big' Youtuber to play this, as I 'd want someone playing the game to actually do the game justice and not just ruin the story and underlying themes of the Visual novel. i can see that, i watch Chilled Chaos gameplay and the way he make sexual innuendo kinda ruin the stor...
by Qchan
Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:26 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Is KS fandom dying?
Replies: 197
Views: 16730

Re: Is KS fandom dying?

It rises and falls, it seems. A few weeks or months ago it seemed all but (brain)dead to me but lately it seems to have gotten a couple of interesting activity to it. I admit it even got cynical and rageful me (at least that's how it seems most people view me here) to regain some interest in KS or ...