Search found 30 matches

by Overwatch_Elite
Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 am
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: Katawa Shoujo - Soviet Edition
Replies: 19
Views: 7838

Re: Katawa Shoujo - Soviet Edition

This must be what true communism is about
by Overwatch_Elite
Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 pm
Forum: Fan Works
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Figures
Replies: 172
Views: 49951

Re: Katawa Shoujo Figures

A few days off but if anyone is willing to start a kidney pool I'll join in.

I thought seriously for a few hours and realized that I don't need them. Hell I might even donate two, seriously you guys just tell me if any of you plan to legitimately pool your kidneys in together.
by Overwatch_Elite
Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:41 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7558

Re: Which is your least favorite?

He also kinda seems like commiting a crime... :P What crime? Who knows. Maybe assault as he tries to fight the leaders of the feminist conspirators :D He killed Hisao. That's the only explanation. Almost positive that the feminist conspirators used their cloaking technology to sneak up to the roof ...
by Overwatch_Elite
Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:36 pm
Forum: Fan Works
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Figures
Replies: 172
Views: 49951

Re: Katawa Shoujo Figures

wazuzu wrote:This thread puts "I'd spend all my money to make it happen" on a new level.
...unachievable for most of us.
Play the lottery, if we all do it we're bound to win at some point
by Overwatch_Elite
Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:35 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7558

Re: Which is your least favorite?

MegaMoto wrote:
YZQ wrote:Take the lady out of Japan. Might be better for her.
Prepare for the first Katawa Shoujo spinoff. Yuuko In New York
Wouldn't it make more sense if she moved to Europe?
by Overwatch_Elite
Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 am
Forum: Fan Works
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Figures
Replies: 172
Views: 49951

Re: Katawa Shoujo Figures

ThatLankyBastard wrote: I'm not sure. I think it's still in the process, but that it has been delayed for now. Money problems most likely
Hopefully there will be a future where everyone can purchase 3d figurines of their fictional love for low prices
by Overwatch_Elite
Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:57 pm
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7558

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Well with your claim that Yuuko would be very upset about her brake up (even though we have no idea how long this was going on) because she won't be able to find another partner because she's so old. One would assume the other girls wouldn't want to cheat on/break up with Hisao because they would b...
by Overwatch_Elite
Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:37 pm
Forum: Fan Works
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Figures
Replies: 172
Views: 49951

Re: Katawa Shoujo Figures

Silentcook wrote:Them forum rules:
Miscellaneous:
- Quoting images can clutter up pages, so please avoid doing so.
My bad, figured one wouldn't be too much

On topic, did anyone actually order the Lilly figure yet? Or did they cancel it?
by Overwatch_Elite
Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:50 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: What age did Emi lose her virginity?
Replies: 34
Views: 4639

Re: What age did Emi lose her virginity?

I want to keep Emi's still beating heart locked inside a cage atop my dresser. She might never have given me her heart willingly, but in the end, I will be its owner. You seem like a pretty chill guy I can trade you some of Hanako's organs for Emi's heart I think it's a win/win what do you say? Als...
by Overwatch_Elite
Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 am
Forum: Fan Works
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Figures
Replies: 172
Views: 49951

Re: Katawa Shoujo Figures

rolopixel wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Looks way better than the previous versions but is it just me or are those slightly more circular than the ones shizune actually wears?
yes
at this point you should just ask for shuttershades and call it a day
by Overwatch_Elite
Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7558

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Dream wrote:Honestly, i'm baffled at the idea that some people find Nomiya creepy. Certain emotion/face notwithstanding.
Maybe he just has REALLY dry lips
by Overwatch_Elite
Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:29 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7558

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Nomiya is my least favorite for acting like hisao. Kenji would steal anything and (Probably) commit any crime...He even (Probably) killed hisao Acting like Hisao? Nomiya isn't an idiot he's just a creep A very creepy creep The kind of creep you hide kids from But still nothing like Hisao (I don't t...
by Overwatch_Elite
Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:25 am
Forum: Fan Works
Topic: Katawa Shoujo Figures
Replies: 172
Views: 49951

Re: Katawa Shoujo Figures

rolopixel wrote:http://puu.sh/3NsDS/1ca2205365.jpg

glasses are off need to figure out how to fix it
Looks way better than the previous versions but is it just me or are those slightly more circular than the ones shizune actually wears?
by Overwatch_Elite
Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:23 am
Forum: Public Discussion
Topic: Which is your least favorite?
Replies: 74
Views: 7558

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Nomiya is my least favorite for acting like hisao. Kenji would steal anything and (Probably) commit any crime...He even (Probably) killed hisao Acting like Hisao? Nomiya isn't an idiot he's just a creep A very creepy creep The kind of creep you hide kids from But still nothing like Hisao (I don't t...
by Overwatch_Elite
Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 am
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: Reqreation: First steps (Updated: 21-11-2016)
Replies: 172
Views: 33090

Re: Reqreation: First steps

I assume that without a spoon Misha is going to just go face first into her food and gobble it down

I am perfectly ok with this Image