What weapons would the KS characters choose?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shockproof Jamo

Re: What weapons would the KS characters choose?

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Rin:
Dual .50 caliber machine guns plus 1000 round ammo packs mounted to a steel frame she carries strapped to her back. It would be a school shooting Yamaku would never recover from. While nobody would ever fully understand her reasons behind it, it is speculated that somebody cutting down the Worry Tree might've had something to do with the event.
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

So basically, you're proposing a set-up for Rin, similar to this?:

Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Yep. You can never be too sure, who knows when all the other students of Yamaku might turn out to be vampires. Or Hachisame. :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

This is an excellent idea. Now I know why Rin is always so spaced out. She's using her mental resources for telekinetic weapon-wielding and tool-wielding. This is linked to her morphogenetic field, so her brain actually creates virtual limbs and uses them as we would use normal arms and hands and fingers. The limits on those limbs would be the same as those for ours, except that they can't be blocked or damaged physically. That means Rin can reach through your armour and stop your heart dead if she's right next to you. Wahahaha!~
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
This is an excellent idea. Now I know why Rin is always so spaced out. She's using her mental resources for telekinetic weapon-wielding and tool-wielding. This is linked to her morphogenetic field, so her brain actually creates virtual limbs and uses them as we would use normal arms and hands and fingers. The limits on those limbs would be the same as those for ours, except that they can't be blocked or damaged physically. That means Rin can reach through your armour and stop your heart dead if she's right next to you. Wahahaha!~
Which reminds me, Katawako's weapon is her mind. She can blow up your head with her mind.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
brythain wrote:
Which reminds me, Katawako's weapon is her mind. She can blow up your head with her mind.
Don't forget, she can also rearrange your organs at will.

I reckon that whatever weapon Nomiya would choose, it'd cause a lot of collateral. So maybe some kind of cluster bomb, or the aforementioned flamethrower. He strikes me as being a pretty 'ends justify the means' sort of chap.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

Nomiya's weapon is pretention.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

brythain wrote:
So Rin is the new Lucy! (Elfen Lied reference)
I KNEW IT!
Serviam

Post by Serviam »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Yep. You can never be too sure, who knows when all the other students of Yamaku might turn out to be vampires. Or Hachisame. :lol:
Yes, and Lilly can be a blind assassin loaded to the gills with bayonets.
"What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else."
- Tom Clancy summing up l'état in a nutshell

In order of completion: Lilly > Hanako > Rin > Emi > Shizune
The etymology of this name comes from the Latin: "I will serve," in contrast to Lucifer's Non serviam.
Slava Ukraini!
Potato

Post by Potato »

We're all agreed that Akira would use a tommy gun, right?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Potato wrote:We're all agreed that Akira would use a tommy gun, right?
We have now, I doubt she could appear much more 'old-time gangster' without actually killing someone/running a protection racket. But that's getting into some Kenji-style shit there.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Huh, I suspect that, if and when she plans on quitting her father's company (not likely in canon, of course), she's just grab a Chicago Typewriter, enough ammunition, a 1948 Studebaker and pulls off a Public Enemies-esque robbery of it.

"Come here, Mr President." *takes own dad hostage* "Let's play a little game called "spin the dial"."
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Jzhyrone

Post by Jzhyrone »

I agreed with you potato! :D that Akira would use a tommy gun,
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Some artists have already thought of "Katawa Shoujo characters + Guns" thing :lol:
Image (Blind girl with a Tommy gun, oh good god :lol: )
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.