Dinner & Movie (Suzu)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

lolawesome

Dinner & Movie (Suzu)

Post by lolawesome »

“Thanks for dinner,” she says placing the disposable chopsticks in her tray wearing a big smile. My god, she's adorable.

“Heh, anytime, Suzu,” I reply, finishing my serving up as well. She takes both plastic TV dinner trays and discard them in her trash bin. It wasn't particularly good nor nutritious, but at least filling. I probably have the most impressive microwave dinner stockpile in all of Yamaku. At least I think I do. I wonder what Kenji eats when he doesn't order pizza. He doesn't have any food in the dorm kitchen, so maybe he possess a cache of ready-to-eat rations in his room. In case of the feminist invasion. Or nuclear holocaust?

“Hisao?” Suzu snaps me back to reality.

An absent-minded, “Huh?” was my automatic response.

“What are you thinking about just now?” she leans forward on her elbows and gives me her trademark wolf grin.

“Honestly, I was just wondering about what Kenji.”

Suzu's eyebrows arch and that care-free smile disappear, “Oh?”

I feel my cheeks warm and I nervously rub the back of my head, “Uh, well, I have only seen him order pizza and he doesn't seem to have any food in the do-”

“You're killing the mood,” she cuts me off. I think my face is making what they would call “deer in the headlights?” and the hue of it is probably a ripen tomato. Suzu laughs at my expense and I chuckle along nervously.

“Ready for the movie now?” Suzu asks as she peruse the drawer box under her bed. I peek over her shoulders.

“You have VHS tapes?”

She wordlessly nod and look back at me, “You choose.”

I must have that lost look again and she clarifies, “You get to pick the movie.” She scoots aside and I take a gander at her collection of obsolete format films.

“You … you … must love Disney movies, huh”

“What's wrong with Disney movies?” she gives me mock indignation, hands on her hips.

I laughingly shake my head and fish out one, “This one okay with you?”

She folds her arms in mock anger, “I've seen them all, Hisao, you're the one who's suppose to pick the one you want to watch.”

I snatch her in an embrace before she can react and give her a quick kiss on her cheek, “Then let's watch this one.” She giggles and loosen up in my arms.

“You're so manly when you take charge, Hisao,” and give me a quick peck on my lips.

“Damn straight,” I try a sexy baritone as I lift her to the bed. We adjust our positions to where we can both get comfortable against the wall with the help of her endless supply of pillows. I open the cover of The Lion King and place the tape into her TV/VCR combo on top of her nightstand.

Suzu sings along to all the songs and elbow me a couple of times when she caught me watch her do so. She sheds a tear when the father lion dies. She laughs when the the warthog and meerkat are on screen. We started side by side, but slowly but surely she glided over to in front of and leans back against me by the time the lion cub meets his lioness friend and that love theme by Elton John plays. I hug her, and she tilts her head back and kisses me. And kisses me again. And again. Each time a little harder and longer. And each time, I feel her body getting a little warmer.

The kissing leads to two virgins awkwardly and nervously fumbling to disrobe each other. There's an irony in the fact that the song of our first (of many, I hope) physical love is by a gay man, but we'll talk and laugh about it later. Right now, there is a beautiful naked girl kissing and caressing me. Some time later, the movie ends. We didn't pay much attention to her TV at all by then, so it didn't particularly matter. Our glistening bodies are still attached at our most intimate parts. My mind and body are intoxicated by the smoothness of her skin. The line where I end and she begins are blurred. She is still kissing me. I am still memorizing the curves of her body with my fingers. Her arms tightly wrapped behind me, as are her legs. There was no need for it as there is no other place in the universe I would rather be than right here, right now with her. Each of our mimicking moans and grunts and thrusts hasten until we both reach a mutual orgasmic involuntary convulsion. We lock eyes and I kiss her again. There is no other word for this than love.

We roll over, Suzu resting her head on my chest and mindlessly playing with my scar.

“Hamlet,” I say breaking the over hour long wordlessness of our body passion. Suzu lifts her head up from me and gives me a puzzled look.

“Uncle usurps the throne by killing the king, prince exiled, then returns for revenge. Hamlet, right?”

She laughs and kiss me. “Yeah, you're right.”
Last edited by lolawesome on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
nemz

Re: Dinner & Movie (Suzu)

Post by nemz »

Hamlet with a few people still alive at the end and more singing, yeah.

I'm still waiting to see Disney try and rip off Titus Andronicus and somehow make it family friendly. "Now with 100% less rape, mutilation, child murder and cannibalism!" :lol:
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

I have a 6 year old son and I don't think I'll let him know the "real" ending to The Jungle Book, or The Little Mermaid, or The Hunchback of Notre Dame until he's like ... out of high school maybe

Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

Remember a month or two ago, when you said you weren't a writer? Yeah. Yeah. You are starting to get pretty damn good. This scene was cute, very well done, and you even handled an off-screen sex scene with grace. The only thing I would point out is that Suzu says "Hisao" in almost every one of her lines, and normally in dialogue people don't bother to use each other's names very much when it's just the two of them. Other than that though, I enjoyed this a lot.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Scissorlips wrote:Remember a month or two ago, when you said you weren't a writer? Yeah. Yeah. You are starting to get pretty damn good.
You're making me blush, it means a lot coming from you because you are one of my favorite writers here.

Scissorlips wrote: you even handled an off-screen sex scene with grace.
It's more of the fact that I'm afraid I would handle erotica with the grace and precision of a wild bear performing brain surgery - WAIT, GIVE ME THE NUMBER TO ALL THE TV NETWORKS, I have a Bear Surgeon sitcom idea I must pitch!

Scissorlips wrote: The only thing I would point out is that Suzu says "Hisao" in almost every one of her lines, and normally in dialogue people don't bother to use each other's names very much when it's just the two of them
Oh yeah, I noticed that and Hisao does the same and trimmed out some of it - I thought about using petnames ... uh, Snoozu? Sleep-Chan? Heart Attack-kun? You see how my attention span is? I write in spurts, and if I dwell on it for awhile, it would stagnate and/or I get bored. I still don't have the discipline to plan out something more than a short. A multi-part epic filled with symbolism, and overarching themes and characters that are more than cardboard cutouts ... still out of my reach. But I keep writing cause it's therapeutic, I suppose. What am I ranting about? Oh yeah, Bear Surgeon, M.D. coming soon to a television set near you!

Ascended Flutist

Post by Ascended Flutist »

This is sweet and, well, you know my stance on sweetness. :3

Other than that, I agree with Scissorlips on the sex scene. Found the transition is a bit abrupt from the kiss (or maybe it's not and I'm a virgin, herpderp), but the scene itself is actually pretty good.
lolawesome wrote: It's more of the fact that I'm afraid I would handle erotica with the grace and precision of a wild bear performing brain surgery - WAIT, GIVE ME THE NUMBER TO ALL THE TV NETWORKS, I have a Bear Surgeon sitcom idea I must pitch!
Smut is hard to do well. I know the feeling.

And wild bear are actually decent brain surgeon. The doctor who operated my brain was was wild bear and it turned out pretty good turned out pretty good turned out pretty good turned out pretty good tur-
And to live in Peace A post Hanako Good End fanfiction. That about sums it up.

Fanfics Thou shalt not regret reading : Bloodline, Doomish's Misha Pseudo-route, Rika's Story, A Pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route.
There are many other apocryphas worth reading in the fanfiction section. Do yourself a favor, dig them up and read them. Reading is good.

Nice hat.
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

now with more 22% more erotic content
Last edited by lolawesome on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

Why the hell did that remind me of (Clannad spoilers)Nagisa's pregnancy?
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I wondered when someone was going to hit on an accidental pregnancy.