very short suzu write thing stuff

WORDS WORDS WORDS

lolawesome

very short suzu write thing stuff

Post by lolawesome »

Date/Not a Date

It has certainly been a very wonderful day. Is it a date though? It's not the first time I spent the day with her, but it certainly is the first time just us alone together. The first time without Miki, at least. Maybe she trusts me now? Perhaps from me catching her while Miki was talking to that guy on the track team a few days ago. That job usually falls on Miki, but since she was distracted I got to play hero. When she awakened a few moments later in my arms, she blushed as red as a tomato. Miki wouldn't stop mentioning that for a week at least.

The walk back to Yamaku from the town isn't as draining as before. Those times Miki teased me merciless and that prompted me to engage in morning runs with Emi to strengthen my easily worn body. And this walk gives me a lot of time to think about today. Is this what would qualify as a date? I think it is ... maybe ... sort of ... but is the feeling mutual?

"What is it, Hisao?" Suzu asks, interrupting my meandering train of thoughts. A half mumbled "Huh?" was my response.

"You look ... troubled ... what are you thinking about?" she says, flashing her wolf grin. I've grown accustomed to that teethy smile by now, it's her teasing face. My heart rate increases. It has a habit of doing that around her. Especially when she knows how easily I blush. The only solace is that Miki does the same to her all the time.

Do I tell her? Well, she knows me enough by now to tell if I lie. Checking heart beat: normal. Okay, here goes.

"Well ... I was sort of thinking ... um ... well ... ah ... I mean," smooth, Hisao, very smooth. Heart beat increased, not good. Calm calm, deep breaths, Hisao. Okay, okay, just spit it out.

"Suzu ... is this ... is this ..." I rub the back of my head, "is this a date?"

She burst out laughing. Even going so far as to slightly kneel over holding her gut. I instinctively prepare to catch her but see now there was no need for heroics on my part.

She rubs away a stray tear on the corner of her eye.

"Are you really that dense, Hisao?"

I don't know what she mean, nor how to respond, so naturally I do the only thing I do around pretty girls apparently: blush. Yes, my cheeks are on fire. Lumps in my throat prevents any verbal answer.

Still with that big smile, she grabs me by the shoulder, leads them downwards, and leans in towards my face. She closes her eyes as her face slightly tilts back and press forward with her lips and I do the same. A kiss. My first kiss. Some almost supernatural aura is coursing through my entire body. It is a wonderful sensation. And on cue, my heart is trying to harpoon out my ribcage now.

We part and I open my eyes. Her cheeks are rosy and I'm sure mine are the same. And she flashes her wolf grin again.

"Good night, Hisao," and she sprinted to the girl's dormitory.

That kiss, I don't think it's possible for this smile on my face to disappear for the foreseeable future.

Wait, this was a date wasn't it?
Last edited by lolawesome on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
Scissorlips

Re: very short suzu write thing stuff

Post by Scissorlips »

That was cute! I'm not sure if Suzu can do anything that isn't cute, actually. Haha. Like you said yourself it was pretty short so there's not too much else I can say, I don't know if Hisao is quite that shy in the game though, especially on Emi's route, which you sort of imply. Other than that though it was really nice!

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Scissorlips wrote:That was cute! I'm not sure if Suzu can do anything that isn't cute, actually. Haha. Like you said yourself it was pretty short so there's not too much else I can say, I don't know if Hisao is quite that shy in the game though, especially on Emi's route, which you sort of imply. Other than that though it was really nice!

Thank you, all my stuff is written literally without prior planning and it's done as is in just a couple of minutes

and I absolutely LOVE your Suzu fic

lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Curfew

We entered the boy's dormitory holding hands, we have been attached literally everywhere for a while now so it's no secret we are a couple. Still, as we passed the common room, there were some strange glares in our (mostly my) direction. Stay jealous, bitches, she's mine.

We made it to my room and she quickly locked the door and well, surprised me. The only way to describe it is that Suzu orally assaulted me. Her kiss was hard, raw, passionate ... and quite frankly hurt. In a good way, though. She is pressing forward, leading me towards the bed, not that I'm really resisting. I finally landed on the bed, and we broke off the mouth groping and mutually gasped for air. She has her wolf grin again. Is she challenging me? Okay, it's my move, I think.

I leaned in, cupping her face, and kiss her again. A slower, romantic, one, but with just as much passion as before. As we broke off, I see she is looking right at me with eyes glistening and chest heaving. Okay, heart beat normal, albeit a little fast. With slight trembling hands, and without breaking eye contact, I reached for her bow. No signs of protest from her, so I slowly undid them. She leans in for another slow, soft kiss, and I start unbuttoning her blouse.

I had the final one unbuttoned and she wrapped her hands on my face and kiss me again. I'm thankful, because my heart is starting to race towards the edge of reasonable rate and that seem to calm it down momentarily. I reached inside her shirt and fiddle with the bra hook strap until I got it on the third try. I start to grab onto her bosoms and the fact that the bra is not all the way off, plus the blouse still on is really limiting my grope fest. Okay, so maybe I should've taken off her shirt first before trying that. She seems to sense the problem too and start to pull her arms out of the sleeves and ... fell backwards on my bed landing on the pillow.

No. Fucking. Way. Seriously, now, Suzu? I sighed. Does this count as second base, I wonder?

I look at my unconscious girlfriend again. My god, she's beautiful. Another sigh. Don't even think about it, Hisao, you're a gentleman. I button back her blouse hoping the bra strap under her won't be too much discomfort while she naps.

Seconds turn to minutes, minutes to ... to ... to too long. Geez. Tired of waiting, and not wanting to wake her peaceful slumber, I grab something to read from the nightstand. Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass. I was halfway through "Song of Myself," when I heard an all too familiar yawn.

Suzu sat up and rubbed her eyes. She starts unbuttoning her shirt and I was about to protest thinking she didn't know how long she was out and we wouldn't have time for that now, until I realize she was just getting her bra back to its proper condition.

"Hisao ... did you do anything ... perverted while I was out?"

"WHAT? No, Suzu, no, I ... I ... I wouldn't ever ..."

She laughs, "I know, you're a nice guy, Hisao, I know you wouldn't do that." She puts her head on my shoulders. "That's why I love you."

"I love you too, Suzu," and I just realized that's the first time we've actually said that. At least I didn't get a heart attack this time.

"But since I'm your girlfriend, and I love you, and you're my boyfriend, and you love me ... it would be okay if you do some of those perverted things next time, you know."

"WHAT? NO, NO, I wouldn't never ever ..." and she bursted out laughing again.

I look at her, she has her teethy wolf smile again. Am I really that easily to tease? Sigh.

I look at the clock, damn, almost curfew.

She followed my gaze and understood.

I reluctantly started to walk her out but she suddenly stopped midway, nearly causing me to bump into her.

She turns around and look straight at me. Her beautiful eyes glistening from the lights of my room. A pleading stare, I suppose? A longing stare?

"Hisao ... do you ... do you really want me to go?"
Last edited by lolawesome on Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

Nice story,though the pacing seems a little weird to me. Well, I guess it IS a "very short" story, heh.

It looks like the Holy Trinity of Suzu writers has been completed! :lol:
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

DanjaDoom wrote:Nice story,though the pacing seems a little weird to me. Well, I guess it IS a "very short" story, heh.

I sincerely hope you're not thinking I'm one of them.

My writing is sophomoric at best, and like I explained - I don't plan story arcs.

My writing method comprises of this:

Think of something, i.e. Suzu and Hisao making out in his room and curfew time is up and she asks if he really wants her to go at the end

Click POST NEW TOPIC

write with no rough draft, or idea, ahead of time

CLICK SUBMIT

I"m not a writer

DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

lolawesome wrote:
DanjaDoom wrote:Nice story,though the pacing seems a little weird to me. Well, I guess it IS a "very short" story, heh.

I sincerely hope you're not thinking I'm one of them.

My writing is sophomoric at best, and like I explained - I don't plan story arcs.

My writing method comprises of this:

Think of something, i.e. Suzu and Hisao making out in his room and curfew time is up and she asks if he really wants her to go at the end

Click POST NEW TOPIC

write with no rough draft, or idea, ahead of time

CLICK SUBMIT

I"m not a writer
Lol, you complete the trinity by virtue of being the only other Suzu writer besides me and Scissorlips, even if you think you suck :) . Which is a good thing, actually. It means less chance of ideas being copied.
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

I'm also, technically, a Suzu writer.

...Even though I've never finished anything I've written about her.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Bi-Polar Hernandez wrote:about her.
That's an oddly generous limiter.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

lolawesome wrote:I"m not a writer
Don't be silly, you're already a better writer than plenty of others out there on the internet. If it's something you want to improve on, the best way to do that is to write more and more, but don't sell yourself short.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Scissorlips wrote:
Don't be silly, you're already a better writer than plenty of others out there on the internet. If it's something you want to improve on, the best way to do that is to write more and more, but don't sell yourself short.
And if you want to improve your writing, you should definitely start by paying attention to your tenses. I think you switched back and forth four times in a single sentence at one time.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Scissorlips wrote:
And if you want to improve your writing, you should definitely start by paying attention to your tenses. I think you switched back and forth four times in a single sentence at one time.

duly noted

yeah, that seems to be a problem writing without an initial draft, or seriously proofreading after clicking submit after 5 minutes of smashing the keyboard

I would like to improve, but I know I'll never attain the level of you, thermoclaw, scissorlips, brogurt, etc with your themes, symbolisms, et cetera

I write silly little stories

griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

lolawesome wrote:I write silly little stories
And the stuff I've written gets the reaction of 'dawwwwwww'. But I'm going to write it anyway.

Doomish is a great writer, but I can't read his stuff.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Passing Notes

I pace back and forth along the library aisles, hands absentmindedly feeling the book spines on the shelves as if they will change if I do it enough. I sigh. There's only so much science-fiction a private school can furnish no matter how well funded it is. The bell tolls signaling my time is up. Another sigh and I leave dejected and empty handed, lunch period wasted once more.

“No books, Hisao?” Yuuko asks.

I give a slow head shake and courteous smile as I leave. Back in the classroom, I struggle to pay attention to Mutou's lecture. Since my hospital stay, reading is nearly akin to breathing for me and I'm suffocating. I glance out the window as the teacher drones on about “endothermic” this and “exothermic” that and "kinetic" something or other. I sigh. Seconds turn to minutes turn to hours before I get my reprieve. Upon hearing the glorious day's final bell ringing, I dash out of his room only to end up back where I began. Why was I in such a rush to quickly go … nowhere? I guess it boils down to my lack of … well, having nothing else to do. Cue my sigh. I've been doing that too much lately. Sighing.

I start to wander in between the high stacked book shelves of Yamaku again so I wouldn't block the entrance. I begin to mindlessly peruse the shelves again, running my fingers through the various tomes like what I use to do to the black iron fences on my way home from school in my previous life. It's a little nostalgic, I suppose. I notice a little note sticking up on one of the books. Huh. Was that always there?

You might enjoy this. I did.

I curiously look around the library. Nobody in particular is paying me any heed. I pick up the vessel of the message, Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. I've never heard of the book nor author, but the note makes me curious of its contents. I lay claim to a nearby beanbag and quickly read through it. Not bad. It's not my normal literary fare, but I am breathing again. Yes. A smile forces its way on my face as I exhale. To have that first breath after so long feels so good. Only when you are denied, do you really savor things you take for granted. I go back to the same shelf and round up some more of this Vonnegut guy's works. I finish Bluebeard and notice the orange tint permeating the library through its massive windows. This notifies me to the impending closing time and I check out the rest of my Vonnegut cache. I went to sleep reading Hocus Pocus.

I wake up the next morning refreshed, mind, body, and soul. I swallow my morning dosage of medication with gusto, take a shower while humming a non-specific song, put on my uniform, and leave the dorm with a positive outlook. I walk with lighter feet, head held a little higher, ready to take on whatever the world wants to throw in my path today.

I arrive in Mutou's classroom a little early, so I take out Hocus Pocus and finish it. I let out a long exhale as I close the back cover. God, it's wonderful to feel alive again. I still couldn't get into Mutou's lecture today either, though not of boredom, but rather excitement. My eyes keep darting the clock on the wall, biding my time until the lunch bell. I rush out of the room when it does again, and made a beeline to the library, zigzagging a few students along the way.

Upon arrival, I immediate scour the aisles for another scrap of paper, that elusive sigul. And sure enough, there was another one. I slowly gravitate for it, concentrating whether there are any observers to my actions discreetly via peripheral vision. None again.

I take it and read it quickly, Try these … if you dare. A smile on my face, is this a challenge isn't it? I quickly scan around the library for anyone that may be watching me. Still nothing. I guess I won't find it who this note is from for now. Or maybe they were not meant for me. Well, it's too late for that and I take the book it was sticking out of.

I turn the book to look at its cover. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. Huh. I think this was a movie, wasn't it? And like the day before, I devour Palahniuk's books feverishly. After Fight Club, I finish Survivor . The themes are a lot darker than I'm used to, but I enjoy them. I run back to check out as much Palahniuk as I can. Choke, Lullaby, and Diary. It's like I've just been told tomorrow is Christmas, I gleefully run to the front counter to let Yuuko check them out for me.

The day pass by as per usual, as in plain boring and non-descript. After dinner, I finish Diary and fell asleep in the middle of Lullaby. I stay in class during lunch break and finish it and started on Choke. Time passes as if on autopilot and I stay for a little while after class and complete the final Chuck Palahniuk book. I gather up the three books and head for the library.

The halls are still active with many students, but not what I would call crowded. I guess I can attribute it to the fact there was a passage of time after the bell that I spent on my book. I fish out the two scraps that mark the previous days' rations of oxygen for me. The handwriting is neat, fluid, and … feminine? I didn't have time to dwell on the author of the notes, or the gender of said author, before I arrive at doorway to the Yamaku library.

As I get to the front counter, I drop the books into the return tray. Yuuko is absent since I didn't hear the sound of her head bumping against the desk from underneath like usual. Perhaps she is still collecting the various books into her trolley to put back on the shelves, I guess.

I instinctively seek out another sigul. Walking down the main lobby, eyes darting to the shelves on either side. Nothing as I reach the study desks, so I doubled back and something catches my eye. A girl. Nothing about her out of the ordinary such as bright pink bubblegum hair curled into drills, but I was fascinated by what she was doing. She tore out a piece of paper from her notebook and is writing something in it and embeds it sticking out of the middle of a book. Smiling as she returns the book to the shelf, she turns and faces me and immediately froze.

I recognize her. She's in my class. She is in the front row. She had her head down during my initial introduction, though she did raise her head and our eyes meet as I walk to my desk.

She breaks our awkward silence by saying, “So … did you like the books?”

I could only involuntarily chuckle, “So it was you.” I take a good look at her. She certainly is cute. “Thank you, yes, I love the books.”

She blushes and her feet fiddles around, “Yeah, I noticed that you like to read. But I saw that you didn't read anything for the past few days … and that you looked restless.”

Now it's my time to blush. She not only notice me, and she understood me. Or at least the pining for a book part of me.

“You know, we have a literature club,” she avoids my eyes by looking downward, “and we have an opening … you can join if you want to.”

Before I can mentally weigh all the pro and cons, my head and mind has already started to nod enthusiastically and my mouth has already stated that I would love to.

She hands me the book on the shelf with the telltale paper scrap and I take a gander at it. House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski.

“That's this week's book. For the literature club. I look forward to seeing you there … Hisao, is it?”

“Yeah, Hisao Nakai, I'll be there … um … where does the Literature Club meet exactly?”

She points to the far end of the library and says, “Behind that door. We meet on Sundays at noon. Well, noon-ish.”

“Okay, thank you … uh … thank you ...” my mind is blank, I can't remember what her name was. Or actually, have I ever heard her name? We've certainly never spoke. And she hasn't told me her name.

“Suzu,” she ended my mental torment. “Suzu Suzuki.”

“Oh yes, I know that, I just couldn't remember your na-”

“It's okay, we never spoke, so I wouldn't expect you to remember my name.”

“Well, we've spoken now, and we're properly introduced I think. Nice to meet you Miss Suzu Suzuki, I'm Hisao Nakai.” I extend her hand.

She laughs and shakes my hand, “Likewise, Mister Nakai.”

“Thank you for inviting me to the literature club again, Suzu.”

Before we can exchange more pleasantries, another girl from our class came to pick her up, the one with the one missing hand. Miki Miura I believe her name is. Miki starts to talk to Suzu as they leave, I hear laughing when they near the exit. I swear Miki looked back and me and says something that make Suzu look at me with a face all flushed with embarrassment.

Suzu Suzuki. Nice name, heh. Nicer girl too. Sunday. Noon … ish. It's a date. Erm, not a da … damnit, Hisao, shut up. Suzu. I will see Suzu Sunday. I sigh.
Last edited by lolawesome on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

fixed the preceding story to more of my satisfaction
Last edited by lolawesome on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.