very short suzu write thing stuff

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Scissorlips

Re: very short suzu write thing stuff

Post by Scissorlips »

Nothing to apologize for at all, I thought it was a neat idea. In fact, within the context of the game it would be awesome to imagine a scene like that as leading into a sort of "DLC"-like interactions with a previously unattainable character, ala Suzu. I liked it.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

nemz

Post by nemz »

I approve of Suzu's reading list. :mrgreen:
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Scissorlips wrote:Nothing to apologize for at all, I thought it was a neat idea. In fact, within the context of the game it would be awesome to imagine a scene like that as leading into a sort of "DLC"-like interactions with a previously unattainable character, ala Suzu. I liked it.

I'm just totally unsatisfied with it, because ... well, nothing happens. I had an idea of a literary scavenger hunt and ... well, I don't know. Plus I had Hisao describe reading as akin to breathing, but then used eating metaphors later. It's just all around bleh.

Double Date

part 1

It's a mistake, it's a mistake. I'm pacing back and forth in my room. Oh God, oh God, what have I done? I sit down on my bed to calm myself. Checking my watch, it's still half an hour until the bus into town arrives at the gate. Okay, I have about fifteen minutes left to meet up with Suzu and Miki … and Kenji. Oh God. It's a mistake, the worst I've ever made. Breathe, Hisao, breathe. Good, big, deep breaths. Just breathe. Kenji will just … ugh. Breathe. Good, big, deep breaths. Sigh. It can't be helped.

It'll be okay. So I have a crazy hallmate. Suzu and Miki will understand. They won't blame me for Kenji's … eccentricities. Well, Suzu won't. Miki might not be as forgiving, given that Kenji is supposed to her date after all. Sigh. Positive thoughts, Hisao, positive thoughts. Don't sweat the details. Or the things you can't control. Deep breath. Tranquil river landscape. Beautiful skies. Deep breath. Beautiful flower covered fields. Deep breath.

I get up and glance at my mirror. Khaki, check. Dress shirt, check. Argyle sweatervest, double check. Okay, let's do this. I leave my room and stop in front of Kenji's room and knock. Nothing. Huh. Another knock. Again, no response. A harder knock. Ditto. Before I try again, I feel the familiar vibration eminating from my pocket. A text from Suzu.

[hisao, we're already at the bus stop with kenji]

Oh no. Kenji with Suzu and Miki. Before I can imagine all sorts of terrible accusations of feminism Kenji can spew at them, my legs automatically start turning and running towards the exit of the dorm. This double date was a terrible idea.

I'm nearly out of breath when get pass the front Yamaku gate and see Suzu waving at me. Miki and Kenji are talking. A panic sweep over me until I realize they are actually having what appears to be a friendly conversation. I can't worry about Kenji now, there's a pretty girl in front of me.

Suzu has a gray tee with a bright white, blue, and pink skull design on it. A bright blue plaid shirt and denim shorts complete her outfit. My heartbeat hastens even more. This girl will be the death of me.

“Is something wrong, Hisao?” Suzu says and I realize I've been staring.

“You … look … beautiful … Suzu.”

She blushes and brushes back her bang. Her smile causes another acceleration of my heart beat. I hear Miki laughing. Wait, Kenji actually made Miki laugh? Before I can decipher witchcraft is afoot, I hear the bus approaching up the hill.

==============================

This is what I sort of have in mind for Suzu's outfit:

http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Falling in Love is Hard on the Spine

Okay, okay, slow and steady, Hisao, it's only a couple of more meters to Suzu's room. You can do this, you can make this. Despite your thighs feeling like lead, ankles that burns like Hades, and what is sure to be the mother of sore backs tomorrow, you can do this. Left foot, ker-thunk. Okay, okay, deep breath, deep breath. Right foot, ker-thunk. Deep breaths, just deep breaths. So, so sweaty. The beads that condensed on my forehead has drizzled the floor for the last couple of steps now. Damn, I'm badly out of shape. Not that being in good shape would alleviate the vertebrae pressure with a full grown girl on your back.

"Hi-Hisao?" My human backpack seem to have returned to the world of the living.

"Suzu, you're awake,"I try to not sound like I'm about to collapse due to fatigue. She gives a yawn, and gingerly dismounts me.

She tilts her head to the side and gives me a puzzled look.

"Hisao ... you carried me here?"

My hand subconciously rubbed the back of my hair (it's a lot wetter than I anticipated), "Uh ... yeah, you sort of ... you know."

"Are you going to be okay?" Her voice clearly embarassed.

"Yeah, yeah, never better," I try to give a smile. And failing to sound like I'm winded.

"Well, thank you for the today," she looks downward with her cheeks giving a hint of crimson.

"It was my pleasure ... and I would love to ... uh ... do it again ... I mean ... if you want to ... and ... " before I can finish stammering whatever it was, Suzu walked slowly towards me and give me a quick kiss. Her cheeks redden darker than before. I can feel my cheeks and ears are probably doing the same.

"That's for the wonderful date," she says.

Before my brain can register next, she grabs me by the shoulders to lower me slightly, and gives me another kiss. A longer, more passionate one that my body involutarily wrap around her and pull her closer. As our lips parted, a loud pop from the ceasing of suction occured and we both chuckled.

"That was for carrying me," Suzu says with a playful grin. Her wolf grin. That teasing smile that's for me and me only.

"Same time next week good for you, Hisao?"

Again, my brain seem to freeze before my mouth make some sound that was the combination of "yes" and probably the dialect of some hidden civilization deep in the Amazon.

As she goes into her room, Suzu playfully adds, "I promise you won't have to carry me next time."

We gave our goodbyes, and I feel very good aside from my back which will hurt like hell tomorrow.
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho