Nothing but a Broken Man - Momentary Hiatus

WORDS WORDS WORDS

ThoughtLock

Post by ThoughtLock »

Sorry about the wait guys, but school has been keeping me down, both on the high school level and worrying about college. Good news however: I just graduated high school yesterday! So now I have a lot more time at my disposal. I also just went back through Emi's path, which was good because it had a lot more detail than I remembered. I've been taking notes, and I just started working on the next chapter today. Hopefully it'll be up by the end of the week.

Stay tuned.
Shizune>Lilly=Emi>Hanako=Rin. I wish the ranking system weren't so difficult. It's not that I particularly dislike any of them, so they're really hard to rank.

Current Work: Nothing but a Broken Man
ThoughtLock

Re: Nothing but a Broken Man - Momentary Hiatus

Post by ThoughtLock »

So, yeah, that whole one week thing didn't exactly pan out. Sorry about that. I just need to fix a couple of things about this story, a few minor rewrites, etc. After that, we'll be good to go. The main thing I'm changing is the focus of the story. Hopefully after these changes the whole thing will make a lot more sense. See you in a little while everyone.
Shizune>Lilly=Emi>Hanako=Rin. I wish the ranking system weren't so difficult. It's not that I particularly dislike any of them, so they're really hard to rank.

Current Work: Nothing but a Broken Man