Lilly

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
buckbok

Lilly

Post by buckbok »

YEAH!!!! Semester is OVER!!!! Time to do some fanart!

So... yeah.... Its a work in progress... I think....

Cheers!
Attachments
lilly-wip01.jpg
lilly-wip01.jpg (305.4 KiB) Viewed 6118 times
neumanproductions

Re: Lilly

Post by neumanproductions »

Probably better to shrink the pixels for best view, otherwise looks good.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Looks nice! Here's a handy resized version.
Attachments
lilly.jpg
lilly.jpg (139.39 KiB) Viewed 6050 times
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Dem lips...
suoan

Post by suoan »

So sexy lip~~~~~~~~~~~~ :P
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

<3 lips

Two concerns - her neck seems kinda lanky (could be a style/interpretation thing), and her eyes look like they're actually looking at something. Remember, she's more likely to turn her whole head towards a sound than to move her eyes at all. Maybe if you put her right eye looking a bit more straight ahead it would work out a little better.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Sajomir wrote:<3 lips

Two concerns - her neck seems kinda lanky (could be a style/interpretation thing), and her eyes look like they're actually looking at something. Remember, she's more likely to turn her whole head towards a sound than to move her eyes at all. Maybe if you put her right eye looking a bit more straight ahead it would work out a little better.
Well, blind people can still move their eyes, it just doesn't do anything for them functionally. But if, say, somebody's taking their picture, they'd probably still want look towards the camera (if only because they've heard that it looks less odd).
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Dekiel

Post by Dekiel »

' 3' "Lillianic"
Tam ta ta tam tam ta tam - no I'm not crazy, I just make little joyful sounds!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Dekiel wrote: ' 3' "Lillianic"
Now why on earth don't I think of stuff like this. But I don't think Lilly would be getting it on with Leonardo Dicaprio. I know, let's make Emi a Na'vi. Giver her back her legs, and some added height. :mrgreen:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Bara

Post by Bara »

Sajomir wrote:<3 lips

Remember that someone blind from birth will never even have learned to point both eyes in the same direction. For some one who lost their vision it is a matter of losing the feedback that tells them their eyes are pointing right and over time a tendency for their eyes to become untracked from each other grows. It is rather disconcerting; that is why so many people without sight either close their eyes or wear sunglasses. It is mostly for the comfort of the people they are around and trying to interact with.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Nice, I like her small shoulders, her hair and the lips. The nose seems to be a little big, though. I think the hard shadow of the nose makes it appear bigger than it already is.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin