Misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

thief

Misha?

Post by thief »

Hi so it looks like there isn't going to be a Misha path (and asking for a Misha path is bad apparently). But I'm interested in her character. Why is she at the school in the first place? And she knew a bit of conversational sign language before she met Shizune how? Are we going to find out more about her later?
coldacid

Re: Misha?

Post by coldacid »

People go to theology school for years for the answers to your questions. Just hold hope that the answers will come in the full game, because the devs haven't answered them since the first people asked. ;)
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Yeah, and besides, it'll be more rewarding to find out in the full game. Would you rather have a dev tell you, or Misha, in all her drilly glory, tell you herself?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

mishafags.jpg
mishafags.jpg (71.44 KiB) Viewed 6259 times
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Bara

Post by Bara »

Crucify her! Crucify her! Give us Barabus!

Misha must die; problem solved. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

She doesn't need to die, just stumble on some way to kill off all the Perverse Sexual Lust sent her way.
<coldacid> hanak-o's

Post by Guest »

Santa Aura wrote:mishafags.jpg
Incidentally, how is Misha's name written? I don't know how many different ways there are to write "Shiina", but mostly I'm just wondering if hers is the one with the meaning the protagonist of Narutaru angsts over for most of the series ("an empty husk, a seed that will never flower").
Bara

Post by Bara »

coldacid wrote:She doesn't need to die, just stumble on some way to kill off all the Perverse Sexual Lust sent her way.
Kill off the Perverse Sexual Lust??? She is a female character in a VN. Her killing off Perverse Sexual Lust directed at her is like Jesus Christ converting to Satanism. :mrgreen:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Bara wrote:Kill off the Perverse Sexual Lust??? She is a female character in a VN. Her killing off Perverse Sexual Lust directed at her is like Jesus Christ converting to Satanism. :mrgreen:
Sorry, I gotta steal this for my sig. Comedy gold. :D
<coldacid> hanak-o's
Bara

Post by Bara »

coldacid wrote:Sorry, I gotta steal this for my sig. Comedy gold. :D
Sure, your welcome to it. But that was only a little bit twisted; others have come up with MUCH funnier things than that about KS. Like this gem by Pimmy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ovmtKSQTVU

coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Bara wrote:
coldacid wrote:Sorry, I gotta steal this for my sig. Comedy gold. :D
Sure, your welcome to it. But that was only a little bit twisted; others have come up with MUCH funnier things than that about KS. Like this gem by Pimmy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ovmtKSQTVU
OMG! *ded* XD

Absolutely hilarious, I love it!

EDIT: Now I wish I had art skills that weren't comparable to the song that ends the world. I want to do a What Is Love video with Hisao, Kenji, and Mutou.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

thief wrote:Hi so it looks like there isn't going to be a Misha path (and asking for a Misha path is bad apparently). But I'm interested in her character. Why is she at the school in the first place? And she knew a bit of conversational sign language before she met Shizune how? Are we going to find out more about her later?
Misha path is Kenji path.

Think about it, have you ever seen them both in the same place at once?
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Wait, you mean to say that Misha is Kenji in drag, going undercover? MY GOD MAN, it all makes sense now...

*runs away and builds a fort*
<coldacid> hanak-o's
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:
thief wrote:Hi so it looks like there isn't going to be a Misha path (and asking for a Misha path is bad apparently). But I'm interested in her character. Why is she at the school in the first place? And she knew a bit of conversational sign language before she met Shizune how? Are we going to find out more about her later?
Misha path is Kenji path.

Think about it, have you ever seen them both in the same place at once?
I seem to have a habit of being an unashamed killjoy, so I apologise in advance...

Yes, yes I have seen them in the same place at once.

EDIT: The scene was called 'Home...something...Advantage', I think it was 'Home Field Advantage', though don't count me on that.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Guest wrote:
Santa Aura wrote:mishafags.jpg
Incidentally, how is Misha's name written? I don't know how many different ways there are to write "Shiina", but mostly I'm just wondering if hers is the one with the meaning the protagonist of Narutaru angsts over for most of the series ("an empty husk, a seed that will never flower").
...And suddenly, the name of a Sekirei character makes sense,,,