KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

EternalLurker

Re: KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Post by EternalLurker »

Well, that was amusing. As with shounen anime heroes, the will to protect grants great power. ^_^ And I can't help but laugh at yet ANOTHER incident involving fire. Whenever you fight near Hanako she's going to be freaked out, assuming your cigarettes don't already scare her.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

Hey, little reminder, I may not be able to post for the next couple days. However, I'll be home Saturday, so I shouldn't be out too long. And I may be able to post tomorrow or Friday, but don't go betting on it. Actually, considering what's happening with Ayame, she may not be in a position to do anything until Saturday, anyway.
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Nooo, I need a hand in the kitchen, damnit! Since Hanako's obviously not helping D:

Unless she is as I requested, in which case I may not have fridges falling on me after all. :P Plus, I was going to spend a point of Favor if Rozen didn't add enough to my roll. >_>
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

SirMax wrote:
whiteflags wrote:
SirMax wrote:Out of curiosity, how exactly does being a "magical girl" affect my character? She's pretty much worthless physically, and obviously giving her special powers willy-nilly would be like free maid powers forever so that'd be a bit cheap, but surely it's a bit hard to rp being a quasi-superhero without any real superpowers. So how exactly does that work? Do I have to rp her as the worst superhero ever, or..?
Use the Clow cards.
Then I'd have to have a weird friend following me around with a camera and designing fetish outfits.
I see nothing wrong with this.
Crud Bonemeal wrote:Hey, little reminder, I may not be able to post for the next couple days. However, I'll be home Saturday, so I shouldn't be out too long. And I may be able to post tomorrow or Friday, but don't go betting on it. Actually, considering what's happening with Ayame, she may not be in a position to do anything until Saturday, anyway.
I'm sure most of us will be to busy with thanksgiving to post very much.
EternalLurker wrote:Well, that was amusing. As with shounen anime heroes, the will to protect grants great power. ^_^ And I can't help but laugh at yet ANOTHER incident involving fire. Whenever you fight near Hanako she's going to be freaked out, assuming your cigarettes don't already scare her.
oh god... you guys... my poor Hanako...

But I don't think she would be afraid of things like cigarettes or controlled fires. Just JETS OF SEARING LAVA SHOOTING OUT OF REFRIGERATORS. Things like that.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Okay, this is getting pretty ridiculous. Anyone else wanna take over as GM for CMM? Waiting over a week between GM posts is not amusing.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

Maybe it's Thanksgiving-related stuff, like he's staying with family an extra few days. Let's give him one or two more days to show up before writing him off.
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

His lack of any warning regarding any length of break for Thanksgiving aside, are you implying that he posted with any degree of regularity before then? >_> He's a pretty good writer and I can see some interesting storyline developments coming out of where we're headed at the moment, so I'd rather he stay as GM, but at the rate at which we're forced to move due to his infrequent posting, each in-game day will take over a month to RP. Unless he can do something to resolve that issue, people will leave the RP due to growing boredom.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Eh, its after Thanksgiving weekend and nearing end of semester (at least around here). Posting's been pretty slow among all of us. Not like there's a timetable to stick to.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

ThreeStep wrote:Posting's been pretty slow among all of us.
I know that's a broad generalization you're using, but I'd like to point out that there is at least one exception to that sentence. EL even told me to slow down.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

I don't know where CMM lives but over where I live its finals. Everyone (in high school and college) has finals next week so he could be doing some serious studying/last minute homework. Lets wait till after finals is over before we right him off. I'm sure once Christmas break starts posting will increase dramatically.

I've been checking this forum at least once a day now so you can be sure I wont be leaving the rp.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Hey, if you're all sure you're gonna stick around no matter how slow this gets, then that's fine with me. I'm just noting from experience that any PbP which slows down significantly, especially if it's due to GM inactivity, tends to lose members at an exponential rate after the first month or so. If you guys truly think you can beat the trend, then I've got no issues with taking it slowly.

Rozen, I understand real-life delays entirely, but Thanksgiving and finals and such are not unexpected delays, so the fact that he never warned us of his impending absence is what irks me. If it turns out it was something unexpected like a death in the family or a bear popping out of his stomach, no problem.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'd wait that long, let's see if he shows by the weekend, then we can maybe discuss what to do from there.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

EternalLurker wrote:something unexpected like a death in the family or a bear popping out of his stomach, no problem.

I hope CMM remembered to shave.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Crud Bonemeal wrote:I wouldn't go so far as to say I'd wait that long, let's see if he shows by the weekend, then we can maybe discuss what to do from there.
The weekend has arrived.

Of note is the fact that his last visit to the forum was right between my first post on the issue and Crud's response.
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

So are you going to be the GM now EL?
X is scientifically proven to Y.