The Invasion of Lilly (Ha Ha British Humor)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

HarvestmanMan

The Invasion of Lilly (Ha Ha British Humor)

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Here it comes motherfcukres.

Hisao was bumbling around the hallways of his new school once again. "I'll never get used to this," he thought. For a school for people with disabilities, it sure could be confusing.

Finally, he reached the third floor. However, he still wasn't sure which door lead to the library. He tugged on the first door at the end of the hall, resulting in a loud creaking. Inside the door were a blind guitarist and a flautist. They looked lonely and played a mournful tune.

Beauty he had found, before his eyes to see. To the next door he came. As he opened the door, he entered into a stately Tudor parlor, with the obligatory Baroque music playing. Two well-dressed men, both wearing colonial wigs, sipped tea and repeated, "Quite". If it ain't Baroque, don't fix it, Hisao thought as he closed the door softly.

Love of music showed in everything he heard. Through the third door, where was he? He didn't know, but from the rousing rendition of "Rhapsody in Blue" he heard inside, he was able to infer that this was indeed a room other than the library.

"Enter in all ye who seek to find within", read a plaque next to the fourth door. Ray Thomas sat inside, strumming an acoustic guitar and singing about Timothy Leary. "Timothy Leary's dead," Hisao pointed out for some reason. "No, no, no, he's on the outside looking in," replied a tank of goldfish. Even with his adventures thus far accomplished, Hisao had no idea what was happening. "Goodbye, friend," said Ray Thomas, and prodded him out of the room with the neck of his guitar.

He finally came to the last door in the hallway. There seemed to be no music emanating from this room, even after he opened the door. However, he noticed that something was horribly amiss. Notably, there was a Dalek in Yamaku uniform sitting at a table in the middle of the room.

"WHO GOES THERE?" asked the Dalek. "Erm, hi. I was looking for the library but this doesn't seem to be it," said a befuddled Hisao. "ARE YOU THE DOCTOR?" said the Dalek. "No, I'm not sure what I'd like to be. Perhaps I'll be a doctor some day."

"WOULD YOU CARE FOR SOME TEA?" inquired the Dalek. "Why yes, that'd be very nice." Hisao said. This robot thing appeared to be surprisingly friendly.

The Dalek replied, "GO GET IT YOURSELF THEN. I DON'T HAVE ANY ARMS." Upon further inspection, the Dalek was indeed Tezukafied, so to speak. "What happened to your arms?" Hisao asked.

"YOU DARE POINT OUT THE DISABILITY OF YOUR OVERLORDS?! SUCH IMPUDENCE MUST NOT GO UNPUNISHED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

Green rays of electricity or something similar zapped Hisao as he stood, stunned, teakettle in hand. His last thought was, "Ooh, Earl Grey, my favori-GAAAACK". He stood dazed for a second, then crumpled into a heap on the floor.

Yeah Hisao got killed by a Dalek and I don't know how to end this shit so fuck it.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Breaker deGodot

Re: The Invasion of Lilly (Ha Ha British Humor)

Post by Breaker deGodot »

Dafuq did I just read?
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."
-Francis Bacon
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

Breaker deGodot wrote:Dafuq did I just read?
I have no idea
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Random garbage.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.