KS Dates

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Minister of Gloom

KS Dates

Post by Minister of Gloom »

So, on the Valentine's Day thread I jokingly started a discussion about how dates would work between Hisao and whatever girl he ends up with, but now that I think about it, this isn't really a Valentine's Day thing: just a general question. And I feel bad for slightly derailing the other one.

So this thread is completely dedicated to this subject:

In the Good End of each route (and one of the bad ends, but let's not go too deeply into this) Hisao ends up in a steady, healthy relationship with his chosen heroine, which we all know within our heart of hearts is going to be long and productive and lovey-dovey and end in marriage, statistical evidence to the contrary be damned.

And no steady, healthy, romantic-sexual relationship is complete without dates! (at least for the sake of this thread, because otherwise there's no point in it).

So my question is: how's each Hisao-heroine couple going to have their dates? What would their "dating habits" be, for the matter?

Does Hanako like the arcade? Does Lilly end everything with lots and lots of sex? Does Yuuko really end up vomiting over Akira's suit in some bar?

Discuss on.

*(let's face it, barring *maybe* Emi, she's by far the most sexually active heroine. "Hey Hisao how're you doing OH REALLY THAT'S NICE NOW FUCK ME")
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Megumeru

Re: KS Dates

Post by Megumeru »

3 words:
themocow, fan fiction.

Sums up Shizune's quite nicely.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
themocaw

Re: KS Dates

Post by themocaw »

Megumeru wrote:themocow
. . .

*sighs*