A very Halloween Katawa Shoujo CYOA TAKE2

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Yukimi

Re: A very Halloween Katawa Shoujo CYOA TAKE2

Post by Yukimi »

I was pretty shocked by the iron fist and low tolerance in a forum of an amateur H-game too... I'd also would love to read the other endings (and play the CYOA for that matter) but I don't want to trouble you...
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Jeff Albertson

Post by Jeff Albertson »

The mod is a nofunallowed manchild in his mid 40s.
waynoinsano

Post by waynoinsano »

Nipah wrote:
waynoinsano wrote:Can I get a copy of the cyoa somehow? I'd love to see where the other choices lead.
Virtually all the rest of the routes result in sex but with differing endings. Except "dump Misha in an Ally" route, which ends like a Harvey Birdman episode.

I didn't actually write out all the routes, I always thought this CYOA business was half-plan half-improv. However, I am flattered by your interest. If you want to know a different ending go ahead and PM me the request, I'll have it written out for you in a couple of days (since I don't think Silentcook would allow a forum post).

If it not too much trouble for you you could write out the full cyoa save it as a text document and put it on megaupload or something then just post the link. that way you wouldn't have to send it out to each person that pms you one at a time.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

waynoinsano wrote:If it not too much trouble for you you could write out the full cyoa save it as a text document and put it on megaupload or something then just post the link. that way you wouldn't have to send it out to each person that pms you one at a time.
Yukimi wrote:"I don't want no twouble"
Alright, just for you guys I'll write out the other routes and link it. But this may take a few days, I've got a fistfull of tests this week So my attention will be well divided.
waynoinsano

Post by waynoinsano »

take your time sure what you come up with will be great
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] Make hard noisy love to Shizune.

“Well since you put it that way…”

Giving a deep nod towards Shizune you lift her up princess-style and hold her close to your chest. She responds by hanging onto your neck and staring at you with glittering eyes.

You move across the room and lay her down on the level surface of stacked desks.

!!

But she’s still hanging on to your neck! You awkwardly tumble on top of her, pushing down her shoulders against the cold plastic. Shizune hugs tighter and tighter until your faces are touching at the nose. You’ve never noticed how bright Shizune’s eyes were before, they seem to be twinkling with some unreachable ephemeral glow. Was Misha keeping these to herself this entire time? You begin feeling a little jealous of the drill-haired girl who is hopefully still unconscious in your dorm room…

!

Suddenly Shizune gives you a hard tug, you fall completely over Shizune. Your body presses against hers and your lips delicately bump together.

A moment passes before instincts kick in, and you begin moving inside of Shizune’s mouth. Twisting and wrapping around her innocent tongue—

“mmph…mmmph…”

She begins giving slight moans, music to your ears. Searching deeper into her mouth you think you taste the sugar and fruit she must have been eating the entire night.

“mmmph, mmmmph!”

Shizune begins moaning louder and squirming and wrapping her legs and arms around your body.
Finally you lift yourself up.

“Paaah! Haah…haaaah…” yet Shizune is the one who gasps for air.

You look back at her. There’s still that glint in her eye, but now there’s something more; her eyelids are barely open now and her lips are glistening with saliva. She’s putting up absolutely no resistance…It’s going to be now or never.

Taking a step back you glide your hands up Shizune’s thighs, she jolts and shakes at the sensation but she doesn’t stop you.

“They’re pretty nice…” you think to yourself. They’re not quite the same as Misha’s, they’re a little smaller, a little more…’petite’ you would call them. You have a hard time deciding which pair you like the best.

…your eyes start to drift towards other places. You can clearly make out blue-striped panties squirming between her legs, I guess she really did get in character.

She notices you staring at her, but only blushes as you push her legs apart.

Her crotch is spread out and offered to you, she’s completely eager, and she probably won’t stop you from going all the way.....It does look very inviting…

ziiiiip

‘Ah well, I was gonna rape Misha anyway. Shizune isn’t a bad alternative’ you reason.

Dropping your pants and pulling out your Trouser Snake you once again begin what you should have done a long time ago. Resting the head between the space between her pussy and buttocks you gently stroke your shaft…

…A few seconds pass and you’re already getting hard. Quickening your pace you gradually begin rubbing the head along the slit of her pussy, you hear Shizune’s rising moans fill the room.

“…aaaah, aaaaaah! aaan! aaaaaaaaaah!”

She seems to be growing more erotic driving you on further and further.

Grinding your hardest on her crotch you begin panting in synchronization with Shizune’s moans. You feel as if you’ve almost reached your limit!

Almost instinctively you pull up Shizune’s legs and commence scrubbing your cock between her thighs! Precum begins trickling down and soaking her panties. You quicken your pace and scrub your very hardest. Your mind goes blank as semen blasts off all over Shizune’s breasts and stomach.

After a long moment you begin to regain your composure, but Shizune is still panting and trembling all over. You know the only cure to what ails her, but you’re not sure you should go that far…

[ ] Jam your ponos into her Vagoo!

[ ] Cripple girl blow-job WOO WOO WOO!
Last edited by Nipah on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] Jam your ponos into her Vagoo!

Your breath heaves heavily over Shizune’s body, you want to collapse right then and there, but you know you aren’t done yet.

Throwing both legs over your shoulder you reach down and pull off her panties, Shizune lifts her butt up to accommodate your effort. Eagerly you split your hands between her thighs and spread her legs as far apart as you can get them. You delicately slap your semi-phallic penis across her slit as she gives occasional winces from your experimental foreplay. Quickly your member returns to full length with a healthy coating of juices, courtesy of Shizune.

Now you rub your shaft’s head up against her twitching entrance that completely drowns your member in liquids.

“Impossible! You’re a virgin and yet you’re already this wet!?” You tease her, but then you remember she's deaf.

“Heh, well at least you feel pretty good.” You look down to find that her vagina has already sucked in your head, you may have pushed it in there without noticing...

You grasp onto Shizune’s hips and decide to enter her wholly, but before that Shizune grabs your wrist. Is she hesitating? No, she’s moving your hand up towards her blouse.

!!

With just a few slips of the finger Shizune’s perky large breasts jump out of their confined prison.

You can’t hold back any longer…

“Grrrrraaaaaah!”

You thrust yourself against Shizune, forcing your dick to slide deep inside her body.

“NNNNnnnnnnnnnh!” Shizune gives a muted response as her breasts bounce from the force of the impact. You pull yourself away before thrusting back inside for a second time.
“NNNNNAH!” Shizune’s body tightens upon re-entry, she finally gives in and wraps herself around your body.

You begin pumping yourself in and out of Shizune with her becoming more ecstatic with each and every thrust. Her breasts bounce gleefully across her chest adding more and more weight to the receiving end of your thrusts.

“NYAH, HAAH, HAAAH, HAAAAH, HAAAAAH”

You feel electricity reverberate against every inch of your body, Shizune is too good for you, you’re gonna cum!

[ ] Cum inside

[ ] Cum outsi--OH SHIT YOU CAN’T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER

[XXX] Cum inside

“GRRAAAGH!”

You shoot your entire load into Shizune who firmly plants herself on top of your dick.

A few mind bending convulsions later and you’re both collapsed on the desks gasping for air. That was good, dangerously good. “I could get addicted to fucking mute girls” you caution yourself.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] Cripple girl blow-job WOO WOO WOO!

Your breath heaves heavily over Shizune’s body, you want to collapse right then and there, but you know you aren’t done yet.

Spinning her around you whip out your cock.

“Mmmph! Mmpphh!”

Shizune protests her hardest as you ram your flaccid penis into her mouth. She’s making some weird symbols with her hands, it’s either gang signs or she’s desperately disagreeing with your course of action. Doesn’t matter.

“Mgu mmph mmmmph!”

She’s actually taking it quite well, she’s even planted her hands on the edge of the table to stabilize herself.

No wait, she’s getting off the table…

!!

She kneeled down in front of you and is now taking in your shaft?
Shizune looks up to you while swirling your head around in her mouth; it’s only by a miracle that your legs haven’t buckled over.

“Paah, mghuu mmfff mmfff” Shizune continues to make lewd sucking noises.

She’s really putting her heart into this…that look she’s giving you, it’s a look that says ‘I’ll suck you off, I’ll suck you off and I won’t tell anyone about it.’

Bueno.

You look around the room, searching for something to do while Shizune sucks you off…

Well there really isn’t anything for you to do except push her head further down your shaft, but that would be unoriginal…you could shout your lover’s name…?

Well it’s worth a shot. You grab Shizune’s head, which startles her a little, and begin manually quickening her pace.

“D…DEAF GIRL BLOWJOB! WOO WOO WOO!” You yell to the entire world.

…You aren’t quite sure why you said that…nerves, maybe? Let’s try again.

You continue to force Shizune to take in your entire member, she tries to keep up, but you can feel her starting to choke.

“AH….AH, SH—SHIZUNE! DON’T STOP, SHIZUNE! AH, AH!”

For some reason screaming like this makes you even more aroused. You know for a fact that those film study faggots can probably hear you downstairs, but that only edges you on.

“SH—SHIZUNE! HARDER, SHIZUNE! DON’T STOP! AH AH HAAA HAAAA!”

Besides, they’re film study geeks, what’re they gonna do? Critique you?

“SHIZUNE, YOU—YOURE TOO GOOD, I…I THINK I’M GONNA CUM, SH—SHIZUNE STOP!”

I mean, if anything they would watch instead of trying to stop you.

“SHIZUNE, I CAN’T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER! I’M GONNA CUM!!”

Hell, they probably watch they’re roommates do it…wait, cripples besides you having sex? That sounds kinda gross when you think about it.

“AAAUUUUGH!”

What were you doing? Oh right, cumming. You force your dick down Shizune’s throat, her body gives a sharp jolt but quickly goes limp as cum overflows her throat and leaks out of her mouth.

Shizune finally sits herself up, and with a single gulp, swallows all the cum you just pumped into her. Even now she’s still staring at you with those bright eyes of hers. She hadn’t stopped looking at you the whole time, gotta give her props for that.

A few long silent moments pass as you two begin to re-dress yourselves. You thought about saying something, but then you remembered she’s deaf. When you finish zipping up your pants you quickly make your exit. You open the—

!!

There’s a bald man with a goatee standing in front of the door. His arms are crossed and his eyebrow is arched, but what irks you the most is this judgmental look on his face.

“I’ll give you a 3/5, that’s the best I can do.”
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] Make sweet tender love to Shizune.

“Well since you put it that way…”

Dropping the notebook you take her by the Shoulders, pinning her against the door.

“Hii—” She gives off a slight yelp. Instinctively she brings her hands around your arms, bracing herself for whatever is to come.

You release your grip, preferring to cup her chin you tilt her head towards yours. And with a deep breath, you go in for the kiss.

“mmph, mmmph…” Shizune limply hangs on to your shoulders. Her eyes are closed shut until the moment you pull away.

“Aaah—” Her hand instinctively reaches out to you, as if you would disappear the moment you let her go. You grab her hand and pull her to the center of the room. The scattered moonlight thrown from the high-panned windows dazzle her body, giving her this almost princess-like appearance.

You draw her close to you, hug her intimately, and resume kissing. Soon things begin to heat up and the kisses quickly become more passionate and lively. Your bodies are soon tightly rubbing together, the heat is becoming too much to bare. Then, just when you think you’ve reached your limit, Shizune flops her arms on your shoulders and pushes you to the ground.

There’s a moment where both of you are still, lying on top of each other. She has this strange glint in her eye, as if she were saying “I want you”. Her breasts are also squished against your chest, making her weight feel incredibly soft.

You take her by the arms, not one to be outdone, you roll over on top of her.

There’s an awkward silence, you’re at a loss as of what to do. Shizune, ever diligent, takes your hands and moves it to the rim of her blouse. Hoping you get the message.

You do, eagerly you pull down her shirt revealing her soft supple breasts. Your hand reaches out to touch them—can you? Should you? At this time such thoughts were residing in the very back of your mind.

Shaking, you get a firm grip. Her breasts are almost too big to fit inside your hands—almost. You start making slight squeezing motions, you look at Shizune to see if it’s having any effect.
She’s looking up at you with a warm smile on her face. It edges you on.

Squeezing harder you begin to pick up the pace by rolling your hands around her chest, stretching them, kneading them. You become more adventurous and start sucking lightly on one of her nipples.

“Nnnng!!”

That has an effect on her.
Before you go any further you sit up and begin to undress. It takes a moment for Shizune to come to her senses but she quickly joins you. It takes Shizune but a second to push the rest of her clothing down her ankles and kick them off. You on the other hand are having a harder time sitting on top Shizune. The shirt was easy, but you have a hard time finding a clever way to ditch the pants. Finally you give up, choosing to simply sit next to her and push them off.

With both of your naked bodies glowing in the moonlight you take Shizune’s shoulders and once again kiss her. Only this time it’s different, this time it’s as if we were saying “This is it.” You push Shizune down to the floor for the last time, your erection prods against her stomach, her breasts bounce lightly against her chest. You position yourself and try to insertion, but apparently you were doing it wrong for Shizune places her hands around your member and guides it to the edge of her womanhood. You push forward until you’re touching her entrance, then freeze. The situation is a little nerve wracking to be honest with yourself. Shizune’s slightly troubled look says you aren’t the only one. Her eyes are locked to the event downstairs. Her hands are clinging to your arms, bracing for impact. Well, there’s only one thing left to do.

You begin to forcefully push yourself in, much to Shizune’s dismay.

“Nnnng…nnnnng…”

Losing your virginity seems like a painful ordeal for her, the winces she’s giving you makes you pause, but they won’t stop you. After a full minute you manage to push all of yourself in and the both of you give a collective sigh. Now what? Her pussy is covering every inch of your dick—no big feat—it feels good to make the slightest shift inside of her. You finally decide to start gyrating your hips, very slowly at first, Shizune’s winces make sure of that. Slowly she lets you build up speed as you two adjust to each other’s bodies. As you plow faster you grab her hip with one hand, pulling her into each thrust and making a steady platform for fondling her breast.

“Nnnh—nnnng—hnnnng!”

Your bodies are becoming covered in sweat the more you make love. You’re beginning to reach your limit, and if Shizune’s progressively higher-pitched moans are any sign she is too. You begin to synch up thrusts with Shizune as she becomes more and more erotic.

“Unng, uuuhh, aaah, aaah, AAAH, HAAH HAAAH HAAAAH!!”

Shizune can’t control herself anymore, she locks her legs against your back blocking off any kind of escape. You’re on the verge of cumming!

!!

You release your seed deep inside Shizune who happily accepts it with nothing more than a smile.

---

You spend a good moment panting on top of each other. Holding each other close, enjoying each other’s warmth. Before you know it dawn’s intense glare crept over the windowsill, you both should really be making it back to your dorms.

Holding each other’s hand on the way to the door, you grab onto the handle. Hesitation and a vague sense of fear wafts over you before Shizune steadies your grip on the door handle. You look at each other and pull open the door together.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] B. Awkwardly stand there with your PENIS exposed and hope the knocking stops.
[*KNOCK KNOCK*

On instinct your body freezes to stone like a mighty Gazelle scanning the African savanna for signs of the elusive Massai Lion.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Minutes—possibly hours—probably minutes—pass by as you stand perfectly still in the middle of the room; your penis sailing in the breeze.

…No answer. Whoever was there is gone now, or maybe listening in. Doesn’t matter, no one will stop you now!]

[X] Apologize, give her a Kit-Kat bar, slam the door on her face, rape Misha.
[Your heart feels heavy for Shizune, if only there was something you could do…!!

You just remembered! You’ve got a whole basket full of Kit-Kat bars next to your door! You’ll cheer her up with chocolate, bitches love chocolate.

You grab a fistful of Kit-Kats and throw them in her face; before she can react you slam the door shut, turn 360 degrees, and moonwalk away. You resume your previous post at Fort Mishass—it’s time to bring this war to an end!]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, with no more distractions, you push yourself inside of Misha.

“Uuuh…fuuu…”

A few complaints escape Misha but you’re able to enter her with little to no resistance.

“This is Snake, I’ve infiltrated Shadow Moses.” You inform yourself.

You rock your hips back and forth and begin slowly filling Misha with your SOCOM.

“Fuh……fuu....fuuh…”

Misha is taking it in pretty well, she’s so warm inside you barely feel your precum leaking into her.
You start picking up speed—

“fu, fuu, fuuuh!”

Misha’s foxy body hounds your mind as you start to let go of your (non-existent) self-restraint.
You release your death-grip on her buttocks and flip her over, churning your cock inside of her.

“Uuu~augh! Haa, haah, haah!”

You tear off her cheeky Halloween costume and force her Sons of Liberty to bounce in the open. Climbing on top of her you begin to roughly fondle her breasts and suck on them like they were two large jugs of substance.

You pound into her with more ferocity than before. Her dull motionless eyes staring up at the ceiling make it hard to tell if she’s in ecstasy or pain—or somewhere else entirely.

“fuu! fuh! fuuh! fuuuh!! fuuuuh!!!”

Her right leg starts twitching hungrily like a slutty little dog, she must be nearing her limit, and you’re about to cum yourself (for the second time). You brace her hips and build up momentum, fucking her at the breakneck speed of an Alaskan Antelope. Not a second passes before she yelps wildly and her womanhood pulsates around your member, you let go and cum deep inside of her, calling to the night.

“AAAUUUGGHH! LIQUIID!!” In that single fleeting moment of ecstasy you’re completely oblivious of your own double-entendre.

Both of you lay panting on the bed, covered in more kinds of fluids than you care to mention. Catching a breath you turn to look at Misha—who’s looking at you with a smile—

“Silly Hicchan~ Did you really think you could take me out with 20 milligrams of Promethazine?”

You writhe, you try to say something, but before you can Misha pushes her warm lips against yours.

A Very Katawa Shoujo Halloween Special
Misha=GOOD END
waynoinsano

Post by waynoinsano »

yes yes a good end bravo