KS Shorts

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Wren

Re: KS Shorts

Post by Wren »

Very Nice. **thumbs up**
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be that simple at first.
Loved the story by the way. You really are the master Snicket. :wink:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mag

Post by Mag »

Nice job Snicket. You had me going there at the beginning. This story was good and was glad to read it. See what happens when you take your time on these things? Good things happen.

Damn Hisao. DIdn't expect him to be so good at massages. But hey, Emi is the lucky one. Hisao's good hands can be used in other places besides Emi's back...
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I'm glade to see that a lot of people like my newest 'short.'
Shadjrik

Post by Shadjrik »

O.....M.....G..... :shock:

these are really good, i'm looking forword to readin more of these in the future :wink: :D 8) :) :lol: :mrgreen:
PharaohSauron

Post by PharaohSauron »

Emi, you sly fox.
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well folks, here is another 'short' for you. I realized that i haven't given Shizune nor Misha a short just by them self's in a while. Well them + Hisao, but still it's been a while. So I thought i'd write a short involving them.

-Enjoy

-Perks and Privileges

The ticking of a near by hanging clock is the only thing that’s preventing this room from being completely silent. I lean back in my chair and tilt my head up the ceiling. In front of me lay stacks upon stack of papers. All signed, collated, and notarized.

I let out a sigh of relief as I glance at the mounds of my accomplishment. Leaning forward in my chair, I turn to the other student counsel members and see you well their faring.

Turning to Misha first, I notice that she’s abandoned her work and is now trying to hold a pen with her upper lip under her nose. Glancing further down the table I notice Shizune, whose has a few sizable stacks herself. Who then suddenly she turns to me and smiles.

*Done already?*

I nod and motion my head towards the towers of papers that lay in front of me.

It’s funny; I’ve only been here a few months and have already been made a senior member of the student counsel. It must be there way of getting me to stay, since I opt to lave after the school festival was over, so any ‘meets’ or decisions can’t be made with out everyone approval including mine.

Though was even more amazing is that I was able to learn sign language in these few months. Well technically I’ve only learned enough to communicate some what, but I’d still like to think it’s something. More then I can say what I could have done when I first came here.

*Good, well how about…* Shizune suddenly drops her hands and starts glaring at Misha, whose still trying to hold the pen with her upper lip.

“Uh Misha…”

“Hold on Hickman, I almost have this.”

“Shizune is staring.”

Misha slowly tilts her head towards Shizune. “Ahh!” The pen that was finally able to be balanced on Misha’s lip falls lifelessly on the table.

“I-I’ll g-get these done in a minute, Shicchan.”

*You better!* Shizune signs with the scowl still on her face.

Taking this as my queue to exit, I get up form my seat and start heading towards the door. Before any more work ‘conviently’ comes up and I’m forced to stay longer. I’m suddenly stopped when a small hand grabs onto mine. I look over and notice that Shizune is the person that stopped me.

The girl abruptly releases my hand and starts signing at me. *Where are you going?*

*My part of the work is done, I’m heading back.*

I know you really can’t show emotion when signing, but Shizune must have known that I was trying to get out of there before more work was thrown at me.

*Well you could head back, but I’d like it if you stayed here with us.* the girl signs with a smile.

‘Damn it one of my many weaknesses, a sincere request from a pretty girl.’
I know Shizune’s request isn’t to rope me in for more ‘student council activities,’ since the girl can never fully look me in the eye when she has an ulterior motive, at least not recently.

Not one to turn down such a request, I place my hand on Shizune’s shoulder and give her a nod, while mouthing ‘ok, I’ll stay.’

The girl smiles and places her hand on top of me, but then instantly releases it and starts signing something to me.

*Could you do me a favor?*

I release my hand form Shizune’s shoulder and sign back. *Well that depends on what you need me to do.*

*Fare enough. I was wondering if you could get something to drink, from the machine on the bottom floor?*

*That doesn’t sound like a too unreadable request, but why the one in the basement?*

Shizune smile slightly and adjusts her glasses before giving me a response. *Well because that’s the only machine that has the beverage in it I like. Plus it will give me time to make sure Misha finishes up her share before you get back.*

‘Ok I think I got most of that.’

I give the girl a nod and start towards the door again, but I’m stopped once again by Shizune.

*Now what?* I sigh trying not to scowl at the abrupt interruption.

*Here take this.* Shizune signs, then abruptly reaches into her shirt, pulls out a small wad of bills and places them in my hand.

I look at her, then the bills, and then back at her before giving a response. *I don’t mind treating you guys, but if this is for all the past times. I think you’re going to need a few more bills.*

The girl smiles and adjusts her glasses. *This isn’t to pay you back, I…I mean we need all the ‘sweet’ beverages you can get with that right there.*

*Why?*

*Because, there going to rise the prices in the machines and change what it carries in a couple of days and I’d like that we get as much as we can out it before that happens.*

I shrug. *OK that’s fair.*

Shizune smiles and releases my hand. *Thank you.*

*No problem.*

I can feel my heart start to pound in my chest.

‘Why does do these two always seem to get me excided like this?’

As I turn to leave for the third time, I stop and turn back towards the girl’s. Incase there was anything else they had to say. Neither of them does, so I silently step out of the room and out into the hallway. Though as soon do this, I hear a sound come from the other side of the door.

“Hey where is Hicchan going?”

“…”

“Yeah, yeah, I know get back to work.”

I depart and start down the hallway and towards the stairs. All while trying to calm down my excited heart.

‘It’s kind of funny if you think about it, in a few short months. I’ve single handily changed what everyone thinks of the student counsel. I’m not saying that I changed there opinions over night, but being a foil in the other wise brute force and iron fist on rules. Has gained me some support of many of the students and had even conveyed others into considering joining, if not just to see how I ‘slay the two headed dragon’ each day.

Traveling down what seems like endless flights of stairs; I manage to make it to the beverage machine that Shizune wanted me to visit with out much incident. I already have a feeling that the girl just want someone to do her grunt work, but I figure if I do this and something comes up that ‘can’t possibly be done with out me.’

I can always just say that I already helped by getting the beverage and leave with out those two chasing after me.

With the wad of bills in hand, I start feeding them into the machine, pressing the numerous colorful buttons and retrieving the beverages from the machine.

After feeding a small fortune into the machine, I’m not forced to come up with a way to get this mountain of fizzy sugar back to the student counsel room.

I end up using my uniform jacket as a make-shift bag and use it to carry cans into a near by elevator. Then use that to get up to floor the counsel room is on with out much incident.

Stepping off the elevator, I hold on to the sleeves of my jacket as if the contents inside would explode if it ever makes contact with the ground.

‘This isn’t too far from the truth, considering what the contents are inside of it.’

As I approach the counsel room, I notice that all the lights are turned off.

My first response is that Shizune and Misha finished up there paperwork and then left, but then why did Shizune give me all this money and ask me to empty the machine with it if they were just going to ditch me in the end?

Mowing over this, I decide to throw caution into the wind and step inside the dark room. And got something I never would have expected.

As I enter the room and allow the door to close behind me, covering the room in almost complete darkness. I’m stopped, when something suddenly warm wraps itself around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

“Guess who? Wahahahahaha~!”

My heat jumps a bit as this occurs.

‘I have to remember to remind those two to stop surprising me like this.’

I let the contents of what’s inside my jacket fall to the floor as I’m grabbed by this ‘mysterious stranger’ and wrap my arms around them. The girl lets out a gasp as I do this.

“Well I wonder who it could be; it can’t be Misha since….”

I’m cut off as the light suddenly turns on and I’m confronted by a pair of bright golden eyes and a set of bouncy pink drills. Also for some reason, I notice that the door is being locked, though I don’t really give it much thought.

“Got’cha! Wahahahahahahaha~!”

The abrupt burst of laughter causes me to break my hold on the girl and stumble backwards and into something else.

A small set of hands stops me from tripping over the contents I’ve dropped on to the floor. I turn around and see that Shizune has stopped me from falling and possibly crushing the contents of my jacket, which I spent so much time getting up here.

The girl frowns and releases her hands, as I upright myself and assure her that I’m not going to fall on her.

*You alright?*

I nod. *Yeah I’m fine, thanks. What’s wrong?*

The girl blushes a bit, before adjusting her glasses and signing back to me. *Nothing and you’re welcome.*

Our conversation is cut off, as a set of hands is placed on our shoulders.

“With all the paperwork done for now, Shicchan and I decided we should celebrate. Wahahahaha~!”

“Celebrate?” I say turning to each of the girls.

“That’s right Hicchan; we thought you should be a part of this too, since you are a senior member after all.”

I smile at the fact that two girl’s still consider me an equal member to them.

“So uh, what did you two have in mind?”

“…”
“Glade you asked Hicchan.”

“Hold on I’ll get it for you.”

I don’t know why Misha thought she had to translate for Shizune. Maybe it’s here way of being part of the conversation, even thought it doesn’t involve her.

Misha crouches down and starts fiddling with something in one of the lower cupboards. Just as I turn to see what she’s looking for, Misha shoots strait up; holding a bottle of some clear liquid, with an unreadable label on it.

“What’s this?” I say taking the bottle from Misha.

Looking at the bottle I notice that it’s some type of alcohol, given the numerous warning labels on it in several different languages. Though what really surprises me is that there is a sticker that looks like the symbol of the ladies washroom icon on it, with a slash threw it.

“Where did you get this?”

“…”

“We confiscated it for a fellow student a while back and…”

I phase out the rest of Misha’s response, since I know exactly who she’s talking about.

“So uh, what are we going to do with this?” I blinking ask, knowing damn well what the answer is.

“…”

“Drink it.”

“Why else did you think that Shicchan asked you to get all those sweet beverages?”

‘Well she told me that the machine was going to change price and product.’

I shrug and then turn to Shizune, who gives me a nervous smile and signs something at me. *Sorry I didn’t mean to lie to you, but what I did say about the product being changed in true.*

“Wahahahahahaha~! Now that we have all we need here, let’s gets this celebration started.”

“Uh I don’t know, I think I shouldn’t and…”

Misha shushes me and gives me a big smile. “C’mon Hicchan, just one drink and then you can go.”

“Ok fine, but just one.”

Well as you can guess, I had more then just one drink. The sweet soda a bought from the vending machine down stairs, made a great makeshift chases to the numerous shots the three of us took.

Soon the counsel room was covered in discarded clothes; some of them mine and some of them theirs. Some of on tables and some one chairs.

Though you couldn’t be any more wrong in your assumption, we didn’t engage in any of ‘that’ during this ‘stripping.’ The funny thing about alcohol is that it lowers ambitions, but it also can make you feel very hot despite actually being cold. So put those two together you get three half naked people in a room together.

Consuming more of the alcoholic tonic, I’ve started feeling the effects of it sooner then the other two and have now taken a spot on the floor. Shizune has also taken a spot next to me, only wearing an unbuttoned uniform shirt and a set of dark blue under garments. While I have only striped of shoes, socks and my uniform shit. To which Misha has now draped over her shoulders, in place of her own, that now sits crumpled up on one of the tables. While wearing her skirt as a make shift hat, dancing to some unknown music she’s humming from memory.

As I watch Misha dance and the room spin, Shizune taps me on the shoulder to get my attention.

I turn towards her in response.

*Is there anything left?*

Holding up the empty bottle I giver her a sad shake of my head.

*That’s too bad, but I guess we’ve had enough.*

I don’t know how she’s able to sigh, given her present condition. But what’s even more astonishing is that I’m still able to make out what Shizune is signing, despite my other wise blurred vision.

The girl lowers her arms and rests her head on my shoulder. Her hair has a sweet fragrance, almost like blue berries.

Suddenly something abruptly falls into my lap. I look down and see a pair of drooping drills below me. The new ‘arrival’ looks up at me with a bright red face.

“Y-you’re not trying to get with S-Shicchan and ignore me are you?” Misha says in a drunken slur.

“No that…..”

I’m cut as the girl lifts herself up from my lap, still wearing the skirt as a hat. “Good, because…”

Misha forces me on the floor and straddles me. “…I want you, right now. Shizune can watch.”

I can smell her perfume and see her yellow bra and panties through my unbuttoned uniform shirt that Misha is wearing.

This sudden ‘aggressive Misha’ take me by surprise, rendering me unable to resist….well that and all the alcohol I consumed since then.

The girl gives me a sloppy kiss and flings the skirt off her head. “Now then it’s time for you to experience the perks of being a member of the student counsel.”

Just before Misha can give me another sloppy kiss, she’s stopped by Shizune who starts to fling a barrage of hand signs as her.

“What, you want in on this two…well you can have your turn after me.”

“…”

“Hun, you think you should go first, fat chance Shiccan. Muhahahahaha~!

Misha’s laugh sounds different some how.

“…”

“Oh you want Hicchan to choose, ha good luck with that. He’s not going to tell me to move, when I’m sitting on him like this.”

I contemplate my choices and determine the outcome of these events, should I choose to act on them.

“…”

“So Hicchan, what’s your decision?”

[End?]
Last edited by Snicket on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wren

Post by Wren »

Nice perks. lol.
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I choose Shizune. go on :D
Mag

Post by Mag »

Shizune please.
PharaohSauron

Post by PharaohSauron »

I now have the following image inside my head: Misha passed out in a tipped-over chair, with one leg splayed out and the other still on the seat; Hisao knocking a few back at the table while swaying side-to-side, while lamenting the fact that there aren't any pretzels; and Shizune having a deathgrip on the neck of the bottle, leaning on her arm half-tipsy, one lazy eyelid, slamming the bottle on the table after each refill, and every so often slur-signing about backed-up paperwork, Muto, and/or various adjectives concerning Lily.

All this, of course, occuring before Hisao must make his inevitable life-or-death decision, in which I choose Shizune.
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Actually i wasn't planning on making a direct sequel of this 'short' or at all for that matter. It was just something i came up with a few days ago and decided i'd write it down/ type it up and summit it.

Anyway, i was deleting some old word documents and came across my 'unsubmitted' OC character bio that i did for the contest a while back. Unfortunately i forgot about it and it never got entered. Though i kinds knew where it was, just never really did anything with it. After the contest had ended. Though i considered doing some OC 'short's using this character.

So here you go, my unentered OC character Bio. I tweaked it after finding it, using the template KB made as a basis.

Name: Natsumi Wakana
Birthday: April 4
Zodiac: Aries
Height: About 168 cm
Weight: 59.1 kg (Artificial limbs add a bit of extra weight.)
Blood Type: A
Bust/Waist/Hips: 94/58/89
Hair: Black/Dark Purple
Eyes: Violet (Right eye is actually blue, but hides this with contacts.)
Preference: Straight
Physical Condition: Missing right arm and left leg. (Has ‘experimental’ artificial limbs)
Appearance: tall, toned build
Class: Unknown
Interests/Favorites: Anything that involves working with hands on. Has a thing for simple mechanical devices and Strawberries.
Dislikes: People taking pity on her, ones who judge other before getting to know then, shallow people, overly aggressive/ protective people.

Biography:

Up until the accident that claimed her arm and leg, Natsumi had an average ‘rebellious’ middle school life. Coming from a moderately wealthy family, Natsumi wasn’t spoiled, but rather had all the ‘options’ available to her. After the accident however, her parents worried for Natsumi’s future (‘since she was no longer able to have a normal one.’) and enrolled her in a strict all female prep. ‘To learn the proper ways of a lady.’ Thought after being recognized by one of her professors, Natsumi was offered a chance to take part in an ‘experimental’ artificial limp replacement trial. “Supposedly” giving the individual full use of the limb as if it where there own. Natsumi also took up some 'hands on' hobbies to further 'test' the precision of the artificial libs, as requested by the organization doing the trials.

Not passing up an opportunity to walk and even possibly be self sufficient again, Natsumi accepted the offer was soon outfitted with an artificial arm and leg. Though to her dismay, they had a tendency to lock up and not work from time to time; resulting in constant tuning to keep functioning. Despite this how ever, Natsumi kept the limbs and continued her life at the prep school. Being ‘shaped’ in the ways of elegance, grace and proper etiquette of a lady. (Or so they thought.)

Do to her ‘strict’ upbringing, Natsumi wears a mask of elegance and reserved personality. Often a coming of as someone whose had a ‘high social status’ upbringing. Loved and respected by many because of this ‘alter’ personality. Though in truth, Natsumi is actually someone who reefers to be treated as an equal and prefers to be active rather then some of a high social standing. Also at the same time she does posses the traits of ‘elegance’ and such, just not as strong as her ‘mask’ implies. Only removing the ‘mask’ around people she trusts.
Last edited by Snicket on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Snicket wrote:-Perks and Privileges
I vote Misha, since she is probably more intoxicated. Better hit that before she passes out!
Snicket wrote:Natsumi Wakana
A broken ojou who's secretly humble and ordinary? I dig. You say she goes to a classy prep school, so does she end up at Yamaku in her universe? My OC ff also features a rich-bitch with missing parts as a background character, but don't worry, she's totally different aside from that. I can't wait to hear Natsumi's story.

One thing, though. I'm not positive on this but my quick-and dirty Wikipedia research suggests that there's no such thing as an AO blood type. Someone who shows up as AO in genetic testing will just end up with A as a blood type.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well if i do 'write' a short for my OC, I was going to have them come to Yamaku in there last year of school, sometime after Hisao does. Possibly even being in Muto's class, but that all depends on if/when i do this.

Also i wasn't trying for 'rich girl' rather someone who's family just has a decent flow of money coming in.
Mag

Post by Mag »

Interesting character Snicket. I wouldn't mind seeing where this would go and how she would be attracted to Hisao. Mainly I just wanna see her true personality. We already have Lilly for the "proper lady" act. It would be interesting to see which one would be better at it though. A contest to see who is more proper. Natsumi Wakana or Lilly Satou? The winner will get Hisao.