I'm sorry, but the funniest parody ideas come out of TV Trop

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Goldilurks

I'm sorry, but the funniest parody ideas come out of TV Trop

Post by Goldilurks »

This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
EternalLurker

Re: I'm sorry, but the funniest parody ideas come out of TV Trop

Post by EternalLurker »

That thread is hilarious mainly because of the guy who keeps getting the bad end. I've never understood how it can be "hard" to get anything in this game. Well, anyone, that is. There's that one scene, No Recovery is its name IIRC, that's fairly elusive.
Javer

Post by Javer »

One moment I'm all like "awww poor little burn scar girl" and then it's like "OHMYGAWD LIBRARIAN wait she's not a main character is she OH WHATEVER SQUEE" and "aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww little burn scar girl n__n" and then "oh god loli oh god PUPPY DOG EYES now that's just cheating" and then it's all "... FEET GIRL!"

... God, I love the feet girl.
That was pretty funny too. And whoever referred to Hisao's arrhythmia as a "one-hit kill".

Going to Yamaku with a golddigging motive = Katawa Ojou What is it with this game? It's like SCP-904 for puns.
PinkMagus

Post by PinkMagus »

If a Jamaican Harry Potter with ED replaced the main character, would the game be renamed Katawa Mojo?
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

PinkMagus wrote:If a Jamaican Harry Potter with ED replaced the main character, would the game be renamed Katawa Mojo?
No, that name's for the Austin Powers crossover.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic