Antiphony (Hanako)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Beoran

Re: Antiphony (Hanako)

Post by Beoran »

Hmmm, I think some people here don't like "OOC" characters, or alternative character interpretations. I think they're interesting because they allow interesting stories that would be harder to do with the pure canon characters. My Hanako's Honeymoon was also in a way an alternate character interpretation. All in all, I think authors are free to write whatever story they like, as long as the style and technique are fluent, and the inner consistency is convincing. I did like the 1.1 version of Mendacium better since it made more sense internally.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

I LOVE it when Mom and Dad fight.

But seriously, Bro... uh, -gurt, this is a good piece of fiction, and fairly believable. Both Hanako and and AND Hisao are pretty emotionally battered folks and this makes sense. Insecurities are a bitch, and often run both ways. Good job!
... Danger.
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Mendacium should be required reading for all Hanako fans, along with That Guy/Mehkanik(sp?) Hanako Epilogue (up to part 2 or 3)

You got to take the chocolatey fluff as well as the emotional sledgehammer
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho