Act1 Walkthrough, 100% & Individual paths, Flowchart

MoonWolf

Act1 Walkthrough, 100% & Individual paths, Flowchart

Post by MoonWolf »

For everyone that has trouble getting the ending for a certain girl or is desperate for a walkthrough because they simply MUST have one for every game they play, here you go. Completing all these paths in this manner should get you a 100% clear.

My original intention was to create an actual overview of the dialog trees and how they relate, however they are so complex that the time investment for this isn't worth it for me. Maybe one day someone else will be willing to put in the time or the dev's will release a cleaned up version of their own. For the time being this should be sufficient.

You do not HAVE to do the paths like this, there is quite a few ways to get the same results.

edit:

It seems that Warwick was willing to do the work I was not and has drawn up a full flowchart of the game, you can find the latest version posted here Or you can use This image directly. As you can see it is quite complex and I hope this will continue in the full game.

edit:

If you are missing one scene or are stuck on 98% it is highly likely that you are missing a scene displayed in this guides Kenji route.

Last edited by Suriko on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: That typo was annoying me, sorry.
ClckwrkLoyale

Re: Walkthrought, 100% & Individual paths

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

Wow, Good job bro, You deserve props for this one.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
Cardiffshire

Re: Act1 Walkthrought, 100% & Individual paths

Post by Cardiffshire »

Does this get you all the cgs, as I have 100% completion on the chapter menu but am still missing the last cg, so it would be useful to have a guide detailing how to get these.
Zorg

Post by Zorg »

Cardiffshire wrote:Does this get you all the cgs, as I have 100% completion on the chapter menu but am still missing the last cg, so it would be useful to have a guide detailing how to get these.
the last cg needs all endings. you need to reach the bad ending too once.

also, i'm making a full-route map, that i will post here if i'm done with it.
<Zorg> Then he has sey with you
<Axiomatic> HAVE SOY WITH ME, KENJI
<Pato2747> I'm tempted to say "YEAH EVERY DAY I FEEL LIKE I'M EMI SO I CHOPPED OFF MY LEGS"
Hungarian tl. progress: progressing again circa 2013 TWO YEARS LATER... but still planned.
2019 update: TL DEAD since a few years, possibly will never happen.
Xynar

Post by Xynar »

lol a Kenji path? Fukkin awesome, I totally missed that. I only hope there will be no Hisao/Kenji H scenes in the full verison. Kenji is funny and all, but yaoi sex with him? DO NOT WANT!
I choose Lilly... because love is blind!
Anon

Post by Anon »

Xynar wrote:lol a Kenji path? Fukkin awesome, I totally missed that. I only hope there will be no Hisao/Kenji H scenes in the full verison. Kenji is funny and all, but yaoi sex with him? DO NOT WANT!
He'd freak out once he realized that he was tired after having sex with you, and then wage war on the whole of humanity.
Jake Fuyou

Post by Jake Fuyou »

Xynar wrote:lol a Kenji path? Fukkin awesome, I totally missed that. I only hope there will be no Hisao/Kenji H scenes in the full verison. Kenji is funny and all, but yaoi sex with him? DO NOT WANT!
I don't expect so, more likely a 'bromance', Kenji path is probably what you'll get when you meander about in your answers and don't commit to any of the girls, like in the demo.
Shiver

Post by Shiver »

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I just finished all the routes and got the 100% completion image, but the library still tells me i'm at 98% completion missing 1 scene, is there a way around this? or is there actually a scene between "Home Field Advantage" and "No Recovery"?.
GoldenCrater

Post by GoldenCrater »

Easiest scene to miss. Go through the Shizune route, saying yes to the nurse in the hall (with regards to exercise). Then when running with Emi, push yourself. You'll unlock that final scene just before the lunch on the roof with Emi and Rin.
BustRobot

Post by BustRobot »

I'm looking to get the scene in between "Invisible Hat" and "Slow Recovery", but so far I've found nothing. (Another stuck at 98% completion, just want 100% for completionists sake.) Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me on how to get it? I've tried doing what GoldenCrater suggested with the Shizune route then switching to Emi, but no luck. (Already have that scene from the looks of it.)

Thanks in advance.
Open up our narrow minds.
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

BustRobot wrote:I'm looking to get the scene in between "Invisible Hat" and "Slow Recovery", but so far I've found nothing. (Another stuck at 98% completion, just want 100% for completionists sake.) Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me on how to get it? I've tried doing what GoldenCrater suggested with the Shizune route then switching to Emi, but no luck. (Already have that scene from the looks of it.)

Thanks in advance.
That's "Home Field Recovery", it was also my last scene I was lacking.
Basically you need to play the Shizune route without going for sports, so that you don't go running on friday morning.
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Thank you for the guide moonwolf. I make it a point to save before I choose, but there's still a solid hour of reading down each route if taken, so this saves me some time. :o
Imagine me and you...
alexis152

Post by alexis152 »

Wee thanks for the walkthrough!!!
I'll Fly Through it
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i finally have that 2% thank you!
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

I was looking for this, thanks. Weird though, I had the Kenji path right of the bat.. :(