This chessboard.

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Aura
>has heterochromia

This chessboard.

Post by Aura »

This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard. This chessboard.

http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... matic.html
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
ze spy

Re: This chessboard.

Post by ze spy »

THAT FUCKING CAT
"That weird motherfucker"
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

What's in the box of mystery?
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

coldacid wrote:What's in the box of mystery?
Another box
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

Is it just me or does the chessboard only have holes in the white squares?
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

That cat is fugly.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
Juno

Post by Juno »

The chess board has a very nice and realistic feel to it.
The cat is nightmare fuel.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

pic related
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
das bruce

Post by das bruce »

GMKGoat wrote:Is it just me or does the chessboard only have holes in the white squares?
I wondered this myself.
Linch

Post by Linch »

Kazuki wrote:That cat is fugly.
You insulted the great Eggplant cat! D:<
"Games And Fried Food!"
techk8

Post by techk8 »

Boy oh boy I hope it's [insert character you don't like]'s head in the box!
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

Chessboard is missing holes.

God I bet Suriko feels so awesome for trolling climatic. I could almost picture his psyche just snapping like a twig and start drawing dicks on every single thing he draws with a planar surface

I do feel bad for him though. Especially considering that scene sounds like it could do without that CG now.

Edit: Seems like Climatic is also missing from the staff section on the main site. :< More salt to the wound m i rite
Last edited by DemonOfRandgris on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

coldacid wrote:What's in the box of mystery?
I take back my earlier guess that Solid Snake is hiding in the box, and now think it's the two guys from Primer who will make the plot completely incomprehensible.

And yes, the dark squares need holes.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

DemonOfRandgris wrote:Chessboard is missing holes.

God I bet Suriko feels so awesome for trolling climatic. I could almost picture his psyche just snapping like a twig and start drawing dicks on every single thing he draws with a planar surface

I do feel bad for him though. Especially considering that scene sounds like it could do without that CG now.
I don't like trolling. The request was due to some miscommunications between staff (which were edited into the blog post later).
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Sorry, climatic. I laughed at your pain.
DemonOfRandgris wrote:I could almost picture his psyche just snapping like a twig and start drawing dicks on every single thing he draws with a planar surface.
Everything with a planar surface? Why should he limit himself?
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic