My view on Katawa Shoujo...

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
Xanatos

Re: My view on Katawa Shoujo...

Post by Xanatos »

Vukadin wrote:Took you long enough to post a reply.

Not gonna argue because "HURR DURR OPINION FACT"

So, in other words, you have no rebuttal because your opinion was contradicted by fact. Works for me.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Or as Kenji would have said it...
Attachments
Kenji Setou.jpg
Kenji Setou.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 10780 times
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Vukadin

Post by Vukadin »

Xanatos wrote:
Vukadin wrote:Took you long enough to post a reply.

Not gonna argue because "HURR DURR OPINION FACT"

So, in other words, you have no rebuttal because your opinion was contradicted by fact. Works for me.
Rebuttal?
Qualtza

Post by Qualtza »

it's a great game. gonna be one of my favourite for sure. :mrgreen:
Kudos for 4LS!
Vukadin

Post by Vukadin »

Qualtza wrote:it's a great game. gonna be one of my favourite for sure. :mrgreen:
Kudos for 4LS!
It is, and don't you ever dare to doubt that fact.

Forgot to mention in the OP: I HATE Hisao. Too lazy to mention reasons, but he's a douchebag. Seriously.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Vukadin wrote:Forgot to mention in the OP: I HATE Hisao. Too lazy to mention reasons, but he's a douchebag. Seriously.
He's just a teenager that isn't sure of what he's doing. I would never describe Hisao as a "douchbag". He's just clueless sometimes. As are all of Earth's fruit.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
Vukadin wrote:Forgot to mention in the OP: I HATE Hisao. Too lazy to mention reasons, but he's a douchebag. Seriously.
He's just a teenager that isn't sure of what he's doing. I would never describe Hisao as a "douchbag". He's just clueless sometimes. As are all of Earth's fruit.

Amen. A bit clueless at times, but hell any of us would be in his shoes. I actually wouldn't mind having him as a friend.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Vukadin

Post by Vukadin »

KeiichiO wrote:
Maybe you have a point.

Still some of the things he does are so STUPID... (Eg. The doctor told me to go excercise on a running course with a cute loli and that if I don't I will likely die. SCREW DA DOCTAH)

The thing that bothered me the most...

"Soccer" -Hisao Nakai

Yep, pretty sure they call Football 'Soccer' in Japan. Despite the fact that the whole world calls 'Soccer' Football. 'Cus you know, Japan = Murika, amirite?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Vukadin wrote:
Maybe you have a point.

Still some of the things he does are so STUPID... (Eg. The doctor told me to go excercise on a running course with a cute loli and that if I don't I will likely die. SCREW DA DOCTAH)

"Soccer" -Hisao Nakai

Yep, pretty sure they call Football 'Soccer' in Japan. Despite the fact that the whole world calls 'Soccer' Football. 'Cus you know, Japan = Murika, amirite?
I checked Wikipedia and it says that thanks to the influence of Americans after WWII, most people call it sakkā (サッカー). Although the offical league refers to itself as the Japan Football Association.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Vukadin

Post by Vukadin »

pandaphil wrote:
Vukadin wrote:
Maybe you have a point.

"Soccer" -Hisao Nakai

I checked Wikipedia and it says that thanks to the influence of Americans after WWII, most people call it sakkā (サッカー). Although the offical league refers to itself as the Japan Football Association.
Thanks for the info.

It's kind of weird though: I assumed that the Japanese called it Football since the Chinese and Koreans call it Football. Or so I've heard.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Vukadin wrote:
Thanks for the info.

It's kind of weird though: I assumed that the Japanese called it Football since the Chinese and Koreans call it Football. Or so I've heard.
You're welcome. And props to you for picking up on it. Good eye. I never even gave it a second thought.
Vukadin

Post by Vukadin »

pandaphil wrote:
Vukadin wrote:
Thanks for the info.

You're welcome. And props to you for picking up on it. Good eye. I never even gave it a second thought.
I guess the devs were well-informed after all.
I'll take back what I said.

On an unrelated note, do you know what's their next project? My heart is skipping a beat at just the thought of another excellent feels game...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Vukadin wrote:

On an unrelated note, do you know what's their next project? My heart is skipping a beat at just the thought of another excellent feels game...
Don't think they've given any hints. But then I don't really follow the various blogs.
Vukadin

Post by Vukadin »

pandaphil wrote:
Vukadin wrote:

Don't think they've given any hints. But then I don't really follow the various blogs.
Will definitely check out their blogs for info.

Once again, thank you.