Living With a Blindside... (Update: Chapter 8+Ambiance!!!)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

brythain

Re: Living With a Blindside... (Update: Chapter 8 9/19/14)

Post by brythain »

Hmmm, 3-7 doesn't seem like a proper room number in the dorms. They're 3-digit numbers, as far as I remember.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Sarizon

Post by Sarizon »

It didn't take you long to post here, huh, Mirage_GSM? :mrgreen:
Mirage_GSM wrote:You know that CYOA-style stories are frowned upon here, right?
I suggest you take down that link, before it gets taken down.
I didn't know, and have since taken down the link. I just thought I would have people who like my story decide on where to go next in the story, that's all. A little fan interaction, if you will lol.
As for the chapter:
He couldn't have seriously forgotten that the study group, that he planned, was today.
Pot calling the kettle black?
To be fair, he didn't really insult him, he just questioned how someone could forget something that they planned just yesterday. Now, if he said, How can this idiot forget that etc... Then I could understand why Satoshi would be a pot haha.
You also strove to touch every cliché you could think of in this one, didn't you?
Just a little experimentation with the story, nothing more, haha.

Thanks for the tip on the CYOA situation though. I'll keep that in mind for the rest of the story.
Sarizon

Post by Sarizon »

brythain wrote:Hmmm, 3-7 doesn't seem like a proper room number in the dorms. They're 3-digit numbers, as far as I remember.
I will look into changing that, thank you for letting me know! :mrgreen:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Sarizon wrote:
As for the chapter:
He couldn't have seriously forgotten that the study group, that he planned, was today.
Pot calling the kettle black?
To be fair, he didn't really insult him, he just questioned how someone could forget something that they planned just yesterday. Now, if he said, How can this idiot forget that etc... Then I could understand why Satoshi would be a pot haha.
That comment was, because he himself had forgotten about it...
"Hey, are we still doing the study group with Ryo after school?"

Me and Akemi looked dumbstruck. I completely forgot that we were supposed to go to do that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_ca ... ttle_black
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Sarizon wrote:It didn't take you long to post here, huh, Mirage_GSM? :mrgreen:
He's good that way. He did it to me too, and as far as I can tell, keeps us all righteous. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Sarizon

Re: Living With a Blindside... (Update: Chapter 8+Ambiance!!

Post by Sarizon »

Just letting everyone know that I have added Ambiance links to Chaper 8, so Feel free to Check it out guys!!!! Here