Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New NSFW Art 2/22)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Blackmambauk

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New Art 8/19)

Post by Blackmambauk »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
Blackmambauk wrote:I wonder what song you are thinking of for the title card?
"Science" by The Birthday Massacre
Oh yes forgot to comment on this, good song choice. I think it fits the title card very well.
"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
Rogueldr44

Post by Rogueldr44 »

God i can't wait for the update on this. I have read Themocaw's route for Saki first, and this one sheds a new light on it. Good job on the writing too, for something so long to be still as pleasant to read as you go on, it's amazing. Love Chisato and Noriko characters, and also what you've done with the relation between Saki and her disease. Anyway, good job, and I hope for fast updates, can't wait for more :O
Blackmambauk

Post by Blackmambauk »

Just to let everyone know, with permission from Eurobeatjester, I will be creating a Tvtropes page for Learning to Fly, simply for reasons I mentioned in a post last week.

I will be starting work on it most likely today. Wanted to start last weekend but found that I simply didn't have the energy to do it, and as well being busy all week with my online Tefl course and volunteer work of running social media stuff for a charity near where I live.

Now as I have previously mentioned I have experience in creating Tvtropes pages, but if you think you have any examples you think fit a trope or say play with it, deconstruct or ymmv etc. then I welcome you to pm me with the example, with context if you can mange it. Simply due to Tvtropes rules of trope examples on work pages.

Also if you are interested in helping to create the page or running it. Again pm me if your interested in any of what's been mentioned don't clog up this forum with it as this isn't the place for it.

Since overall I want to make sure that this fic get's the Tvtrope page I feel it deserves and helps to bring more readers for Learning to Fly, not just on this site but for FF.net where Euro has Learning to Fly up there as well.

As well as having the distinction of being great enough to have a page dedicated to it on a popular site.

Blackmambauk
"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Hesmiyu »

Sharp-O wrote:Euro's hit the big time :lol:
Hope he doesnt become too popular for us :-P
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
timetravelzero

Post by timetravelzero »

Hesmiyu wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Euro's hit the big time :lol:
Hope he doesnt become too popular for us :-P
If he does, I'm pretty stoked on his behalf. As long as he delivers more of this amazing story, I'm satisfied.
Akira>Lilly=Shizune>Emi>Hanako>Mutou=Nurse>Saki>Misha=Rika>Yuuko>Meiko=Miki>Suzu>Kenji>Rin=Iwanako>Jigoro>Nomiya>{POWERGAP}>Hisao Eh, my opinion anyway
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Let's hope the popularity doesn't go to his head...
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Blackmambauk

Post by Blackmambauk »

Peorth wrote:Let's hope the popularity doesn't go to his head...
Oh I doubt Euro is the type to let that happen. But then popularity can change a person in ways you least expect. :)

Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I'm going to rename Saki and Hisao to Anastasia and Christian, $ell the $tory to a publi$her, and ya'll are never gonna $ee my a$$ again
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:I'm going to rename Saki and Hisao to Anastasia and Christian, $ell the $tory to a publi$her, and ya'll are never gonna $ee my a$$ again
When I think 'Anastasia', I realise I don't want to see you Romanoff. It would be nice if you stuck around so that we didn't have to pull your TVTropes page. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

brythain wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I'm going to rename Saki and Hisao to Anastasia and Christian, $ell the $tory to a publi$her, and ya'll are never gonna $ee my a$$ again
When I think 'Anastasia', I realise I don't want to see you Romanoff. It would be nice if you stuck around so that we didn't have to pull your TVTropes page. :D
Baaaahahaha.

To keep this relevant, the Act 2 title card is almost done :) As is the Act 3 :)
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Eurobeatjester wrote: Baaaahahaha.

To keep this relevant, the Act 2 title card is almost done :) As is the Act 3 :)
Woot!
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Thanks to jmc5221 on deviantart and reddit user derick1908, the Act 2 title card is done :)

I'm going back to add it to the story accordingly!
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
brythain

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New Art 8/29)

Post by brythain »

It's beautiful, and like I said, the full suit is far nicer than the bikini. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)