Former Sisterhood thread

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Guest Poster

Re: Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

Post by Guest Poster »

Thanks. :)
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Luminance

Post by Luminance »

I didn't read about 80% of the first page, and honestly it's already taken me about an hour to read from there on 'till the end, and I'm fairly tired and don't feel like reading it right now, lol. This is actually the first fan fiction that I've ever read. Of anything. Ever. And I have to say I might start getting into fan fiction more because this was absolutely amazing.

I started browsing online about Hanako's ending, personally feeling that it wasn't conclusive enough. They kissed, and then it ended. I think it could've gone a little further than that, just seeing them do some "normal" or "common" events together, not as friends, but now as a couple. So, I stumbled upon this somehow, but that "how," I don't really remember. I scrolled down the first page while thinking to myself, "Oh my god this is a lot of text," as the only times I ever read are either online or being forced to for my English class. But then I saw caps, signaling an emotional scene, so I decided to go back a chapter and read from there. My god I'm so glad I found this. I know it's very late to say this (about two years late?) but thank you so much for your contribution/continuation to Hanako's route.

Also, if anyone could summarize basically the entire first page for me, besides Hisao and Hanako running through the rain and then Hisao getting hit by the bicycle, that'd be great. I'm all read-out for the night, :P.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

The first forum page contains about 130 pages of text (in Microsoft Word) consisting over 55.000 words. There's no way to summarize 14 chapters in one post and frankly, there's no real point to it. Just start from the beginning. I assume you played Hanako's route from the beginning until the end. Just do the same here. Take your time for it. It'll make the experience much better.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Kain

Post by Kain »

I just finished reading this, (I just recently got into Katawa Shoujo) and this was an extremely beautiful story. I felt dissatisfied by the ending to Hanako's route in the Visual Novel, so this was an extremely welcome find. Your ending is the ending that the VN should have had; it was beautiful; methodical, and fit in with the already established canon quite well. You hit the nail on the head with the characterization of each and every character presented, and did not deviate from the subject material. I absolutely loved this, to the point that I made an account with the express intent to share my opinion of your story. You honestly made me cry, it was truly a masterpiece. So, from the bottom of my heart; I'd like to thank you sincerely for writing this. I know it was over two years ago; but I relished every moment of it and was compelled to finish it in one sitting. Your writing style is almost addictive in quality; and you obviously put a lot of effort into making this.
HITK220

Post by HITK220 »

i was reading this on my phone got to the end of the first page when hisao has his heart attack and hanako has her panic attack my phone stoped the page after this and almost immediately after my phone died so i thought it ended there...... i was almost in tears, i made an account to say that your story here was on par (feels wise) with katawa shoujo.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

End of the first page, huh? That was one lousy cut-off point. Naw, I generally like somewhat happy endings, even though the characters are put through hell to get there. Thanks for the kind words.