Re: Hanako, Uninterrupted (post-good end, complete) (sex)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

random

Re: Hanako, Uninterrupted (post-good end, updated pt.4)

Post by random »

Come on, the Master of Romance upon hearing that but girlfriend likes to be touched reacted like she told him her favorite color was purple
Guest11111

Post by Guest11111 »

Bravo good sir, another great chapter :D Now back to waiting another 3 days for the next part :x
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

random wrote:Come on, the Master of Romance upon hearing that but girlfriend likes to be touched reacted like she told him her favorite color was purple
I'm certain that the fact will get touched ondohoho in the event of an H-scene, complete with shitty one-liners.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

That was a nice, sweet chapter. No complaints here.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
random

Post by random »

Brogurt wrote:
random wrote:Come on, the Master of Romance upon hearing that but girlfriend likes to be touched reacted like she told him her favorite color was purple
I'm certain that the fact will get touched ondohoho in the event of an H-scene, complete with shitty one-liners.

as long there is kissing after oral sex just to gross your virgin ass out, it's all good nyohohoburnt liek half of hanako
MusedMoose

Post by MusedMoose »

Sorry for not responding sooner; been very busy with book stuff.
Brogurt wrote:Besides that, it was a nice, enjoyable read, so... business as usual, huh? But I feel like an overarching conflict, if present, should be more evident. I know that slice-o-life doesn't always have DRAMA, but even if it's an episodic thing where a conflict arises and gets solved in the same chapter, that might be of benefit.
That's a fair point. I wrote this because I wanted to see what an actual relationship between Hanako and Hisao would be like, so yeah, it might be more of a character study than anything else.
Guest11111 wrote:Bravo good sir, another great chapter :D Now back to waiting another 3 days for the next part :x
Dr. Robotnik wrote:That was a nice, sweet chapter. No complaints here.
Thank you both. ^_^
Lurker since 2008. KS fan forever.
Favorites: Emi and Hanako
My fanfiction: Featuring the post-Hanako good ending fic "Hanako, Uninterrupted". Also: Oh! My Goddess, Onegai Teacher, Love Hina, Noir, Chobits, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Neil Gaiman's Sandman. Contains an RGU/Sandman crossover and much femslash.
MusedMoose

Re: Hanako, Uninterrupted (post-good end, updated pt.5)

Post by MusedMoose »

* Above and Beyond *

Hanako doesn’t show up for class the next day.

All through classes, I find myself glancing toward her desk, as though she’ll somehow appear when I’m not looking. Every time I hear footsteps in the hall, I look toward the doors, waiting for them to open. They never do.

By the time Mutou’s class ends and it’s time for lunch, I’m well and truly concerned. Hanako has hardly missed any classes over the past week and half, and even when she was gone for one or two, she always showed up for the rest. She hasn’t missed an entire day since the time around her birthday.

Considering the emotional state she was in during those days. . . .

When the lunch bell rings, I hurry out of class, and pass by the tea room on the way to the library. The tea room is empty, as I thought it would be. I join a few other students heading into the library, and make my way to the space at the back where Hanako always sits.

She’s there. I let my breath out in a rush, hardly aware I’d been holding it. She’s not in her room again, not keeping everyone away again. I don’t know why she would go back to that, but I don’t know why she’s stayed out of class all day.

Only one way to find out.

I walk up to her, and she raises her head before I can get close. Her face turns red, and she tries to hide it behind her book. Just like when we first met. Something inside me goes cold at the sight.

Hisao
“Hi.”

Hanako
“. . . hi.”

Hisao
“You weren’t in class today, are you feeling all right?

She closes the book, and lowers it slowly, but lowers her gaze as well. It doesn’t seem like she’s trying to hide, but whatever’s on her mind, it’s not going to be easy for her to put into words. Her eyes close, and after a moment, she sets the book aside.

Hanako
“C-can we go somewhere and talk? Please?”

It must be something really serious. We’ve spent plenty of time talking in the library, quietly of course, but she never seemed to mind. I run through a few places in my mind, and nod.

Hisao
“Okay. How about the roof?”

Hanako
“That . . . that’ll be fine.”

Without another word, she gathers her bag and stands up. We turn together and walk toward the library’s exit, and halfway there, she takes my hand. She feels cold, and after a moment, her grip tightens, like she’s afraid of letting go.

I squeeze back, to let her know I’m not going anywhere, but she doesn’t say a thing.

When we reach the roof, we have it to ourselves, something I’m immensely grateful for. The last thing we need right now is for Emi and Rin, or anyone else really, to be up here. Hanako leads me to the benches near the roof’s edge, and lets my hand go, then walks up to the fence and puts her hands on it. She stares off into the distance, and I join her.

I haven’t spent much time up here, but I can see why people like it. Everything seems a little smaller, a little farther away, so it’s like there’s less to worry about. Up here, you don’t need to think about anything that’s happening down there.

Unless you bring it with you.

I look over at Hanako, who still hasn’t said anything. Her eyes seem focused, though, and I know that look. Whatever she needs to say, she’ll say it. I just have to give her time.

So, I look out across Yamaku and beyond, take a few deep breaths, and wait.

Hanako
“I . . . I used to come up here a lot. Before I met Lilly. Even after I met her, there were times when I came here, instead of going to the library. Then more people started being here, and I didn’t like it as much anymore.”

Hisao
“Did you come up here to be alone?”

She nods, and half-closes her eyes. It makes sense. During classes, there wouldn’t be anyone here, but if someone did come up here, they would probably try to talk to her. The library is a better place for being alone.

Hanako
“I came here when I needed to be by myself, or to think about things. It’s a good place for that.”

She takes her hands from the fence and turns to me, folding her hands before herself in a way that reminds me of Lilly. As much time as they spend together, it makes sense they’d pick up the other’s mannerisms.

But when Lilly does the hand-folding thing, it’s when she’s going to talk about something serious. I force down my nervousness and face Hanako, then wait.

Hanako
“I’m s-sorry, Hisao. I don’t know how to do any of this.”

Well, that’s not what I expected. And like a lot of things over the past few says, it’s more than a little vague.

Hisao
“Do any of what?”

She lowers her eyes again, and her face starts to darken, though I can’t tell if she’s embarrassed or if it’s just a regular blush.

Hanako
“B-be your girlfriend.”

. . . oh. I realize what she might be saying, and my heart starts to pound. Not now, please, not now. After everything we’ve talked about, after yesterday–

Hanako
“I w-want to be, but – are you all right?”

I put a hand to my heart and exhale all at once, and only then realize how that must have looked. I shake my head quickly.

Hisao
“I’m fine, I’m fine. You just startled me. I thought you were going to say you wanted to break up with me.”

Hanako’s eyes widen as her face goes pale, and she steps forward quickly, clasping her hands around one of mine. She shakes her head, sending her hair rippling back and forth over her shoulders and back.

Hanako
“No, I don’t want that! But I’ve never done this before, and I don’t know how to be your girlfriend. I n-never know if I’m doing things right. . . .”

Hisao
“Hanako.”

I give her the best smile I can manage, though it can’t hide the shaking in my knees, or that my palms are starting to sweat. I can’t tell if she’s convinced or not.

Hisao
“I don’t know what I’m doing either. It’s all right if we don’t, we’ll figure it out.”

Hanako
“I know. But I haven’t felt like this before. It’s s-so new to me. And there are times when I think – when I th-think. . . .”

She trails off, and looks out across the distance again. I look down at our hands, and put mine over hers, so all our hands are clasped together. I can feel her scars beneath my palm.

All of her, I remember.

Hisao
“This is new to me too. I worry about losing you, about something happening, or it not working out. But Lilly and I talked about this, and. . . .”

She turns back to me, and waits. Looking in her eyes, I know what I need to say.

Hisao
“And all that really matters to me, right now, is you. I know we have to figure things out along the way, so we will.”

Something occurs to me. I think back to the conversation I had with Lilly, and crack a smile.

Hisao
“And if we really need help, we’ll talk to Akira, because she’s the only person I know who’s done this before.”

Aside from Yuuko, I think, but something tells me I shouldn’t go asking her for relationship advice. If Hanako or I told Yuuko everything, she’d probably pass out.

Hanako
“I . . . I think that’s a good idea. She always told me I could talk to her about anything, if I needed to. She’s a good friend.”

And now Akira’s going to know everything. Well, everyone else does, so why not? And it might be better for her to have something specific to tease us about, instead of just hinting. Who knows.

Hanako looks away again, then sighs.

Hanako
“She’ll ask me about what my future plans are. She always does. Lilly does sometimes, but Akira’s more . . . she’s really trying to help, but I haven’t thought much about it.”

I consider this for a moment. Akira’s grown-up enough that her asking Hanako about future plans makes sense. I squeeze Hanako’s hand to get her attention.

Hisao
“Let’s both talk to her, maybe this weekend. As long as she doesn’t bring wine again, we could probably work some things out.”

Hanako
“About the future, and . . . about us?”

She twines her fingers with mine, and I pull her into a hug. The wind blows stronger, but together like this, it doesn’t seem to bother either of us.

Hisao
“Same thing. Let’s give her a call tonight.”
-------
To be concluded.
Last edited by MusedMoose on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My fanfiction: Featuring the post-Hanako good ending fic "Hanako, Uninterrupted". Also: Oh! My Goddess, Onegai Teacher, Love Hina, Noir, Chobits, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Neil Gaiman's Sandman. Contains an RGU/Sandman crossover and much femslash.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

random wrote:le virgin XD
It's like I'm really on Youtube!
Go on keep posting I want to see how low you can go

Anyway I guess I'm still succumbing to this habit of comparing other Hanako fics to the ones I have, but my first impression was that Hanako's sudden weakness kind of came out of the blue. Then I realized that it might look the same in my own case, but then I justified it by saying that mine is something that will be important later kinda spoiler alert, talking about Familiar right here, and so might yours. So, shit, back to square one for me. Although I certainly can support the idea of more Akira. Not enough fics have her in them, and we don't see much of how she and Hanako interact in the game.
Last edited by Brogurt on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Great fanfiction here, makes me feel just like I've unlocked some kind of "Hanako Secret Post-Ending".
To be concluded.
Does it mean next chapter is the last one? Aww... Well, anyway, good stories must have an ending, after all.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
MusedMoose

Post by MusedMoose »

Brogurt wrote:Anyway I guess I'm still succumbing to this habit of comparing other Hanako fics to the ones I have, but my first impression was that Hanako's sudden weakness kind of came out of the blue. Then I realized that it might look the same in my own case, but then I justified it by saying that mine is something that will be important later kinda spoiler alert, talking about Familiar right here, and so might yours. So, shit, back to square one for me. Although I certainly can support the idea of more Akira. Not enough fics have her in them, and we don't see much of how she and Hanako interact in the game.
I think that's part of the problem with fanfic - everyone sees the characters at least a little bit differently, so what seems normal for how I see Hanako might seem out of character for how you see it. And since it's all about interpretation, there's no way to say either of us would be right. This is sometimes how arguments and drama start, but thanks for not doing that. ^_^ As for her sudden weakness coming out of the blue, I thought that the newness of actually being in a relationship might lead to her getting worried about whether she could actually handle a relationship, so I went with it.

Also: I'm really, really sorry to say this, but I'd rather you be disappointed now than when I post the next part: Akira won't be appearing in the story again. I wrote up the scene with Hanako and Hisao talking to her and getting advice, and no matter how hard I tried to make it interesting, it was boring as all hell. Seriously, it was a few smart remarks and a beer away from being freakin' Dear Abby. Turns out writing about someone giving relationship advice is hard to make fun. Go figure. I deleted the scene when I was editing, it's gone. Akira's influence will definitely be felt throughout the entirety of the last chapter, though.
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Great fanfiction here, makes me feel just like I've unlocked some kind of "Hanako Secret Post-Ending".

Does it mean next chapter is the last one? Aww... Well, anyway, good stories must have an ending, after all.
Thank you. It's incredibly flattering to have my little fic compared favorably to the game itself. ^_^ And yes, the next chapter is the last one. It's also the longest one, more than twice the length of the part I just posted.
MusedMoose

Post by MusedMoose »

* Graduation *

The last week before exams slips by way too fast for any of us.

Maybe it’s the difference between Yamaku and my old school, but I don’t think I’ve ever studied so hard in my life. I spend some time in a study group with Lilly and Hanako, and that turns out to be really helpful, since we can discuss things we don’t understand. I feel like I’m a lot more prepared for the exams, which I didn’t expect.

Hanako and I also talk to Akira quite a bit. She seems to think it’s kind of strange for two kids in high school to be so serious about a relationship, but that’s just the way we are. And once she got past the first few jokes, Akira turned out to be a lot of help.

On her advice, Hanako and I spend time together when we can, and if we can’t, or we’d rather be alone for a while, we know that’s okay. Our time together gets a little shorter than we’d like because of exams, but we still find ways.

On Akira’s other advice, the kind delivered with a wink, I start carrying protection again. Just in case. Not that I think it’s going to happen with exams hanging over our heads, but it’s still a good idea.

A strange kind of confidence comes over me as exams start. With all that’s happened over the past year, it’s hard to believe the end of high school is getting closer and closer. I’m somewhere I never imagined being, with friends and a girlfriend I never imagined having.

I knew my life had changed forever the first time I woke up in the hospital. But I’ve come so far since then, and I don’t think I’d change a thing.

And finally, exams come to an end. With English, of course.

I close the exam booklet and set down my pencil, then slump back in my seat and let out a long breath. I glance over at Hanako, see that she’s reviewing her answers. I should do the same, but now that it’s done and over with, I don’t want to look at another test paper for a long, long time.

Once everything’s over and we’re allowed to talk again, I step over to Hanako’s desk.

Hisao
“How’d it go?”

Hanako
“Good, I think. Th-there were a few questions I wasn’t sure about, but I understood most of it. Lilly’s help made it much easier.”

Hisao
“No kidding. I don’t think I would have understood half that stuff without her.”

Hanako’s smile is small, but not as shy as it used to be, and she hardly seems to notice our classmates all around as they pack up and leave. Just the fact that she’s not sitting there trying not to be noticed until everyone’s gone seems like a huge improvement.

Hisao
“So, to the tea room? Lilly’s probably done by now too.”

Her eyes widen, and she looks embarrassed.

Hanako
“I forgot to tell you, I have an appointment with my therapist today. S-she wanted to see me after exams, before . . . before vacation starts.”

That’s true. Hanako’s been seeing the same therapist for a long time, it makes sense they’d want to talk one last time before school’s out.

Hanako
“Lilly said she wants to have us over for tea tonight. Can you come?”

I grin down at her, and she smiles back. Not that she really needs to ask, but one of our little tea parties sounds like a great way to wind down.

Hisao
“Yeah, I’ll be there, definitely.”

Hanako nods and stands, then pauses for a moment before hugging me. I put my arms around her, as always, and hear someone giggle as they walk out the door. Some things will never change. Hopefully this won’t either.

We say our goodbyes, and I head out just behind her, then start toward the tea room. For now, it’s all over, and we can relax.

-------

I halfway expected to see another bag with wine in it in Lilly’s room; it seemed like the kind of thing Akira would do to help us celebrate. But there’s nothing more dangerous than tea on the menu tonight, that and some cookies Hanako picked up a while back. We all clink our glasses together in a toast, drink, and laugh, the tension from exams already almost gone.

Lilly and Hanako are both clad in their pajamas, of course; I’ve thought about wearing mine a few times but decided against it. It’s not like I could walk to the girls’ dorm in my pajamas, and changing my clothes here just wouldn’t work. Not that I mind how Hanako and Lilly are dressed, not at all.

Lilly
“So, Hisao, Hanako, how did everything go?”

Hanako
“F-fine, I think. Thank you for your help with English, that was a lot easier after everything you taught me.”

Lilly gives her a bright smile, then sips her tea again.

Lilly
“I’m glad it helped. I’m planning to go into teaching, and Akira tells me you both have been talking to her about what you’ll do in college.”

Hisao
“Yeah, it’s strange to think about. All she said was that I should figure out what subject I liked most, and see what I could do in that field. I’ve been talking to Mutou about going into one area of science or another.”

Lilly looks like she approves. It says something about how much time we’ve spent studying and only studying that we haven’t had a chance to talk about this before.

Lilly
“I’m sure he’s pleased to hear that. Have you decided on anything, Hanako?”

Hanako
“I’m . . . I’m not sure yet. I don’t have a subject that’s my favorite, but Akira loaned me some books about business and computers, because she thought I might be interested.”

Lilly laughs a little at this, prompting Hanako to duck into her nightgown just a bit. It would be funny if Hanako didn’t look upset.

Lilly
“My, my. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she was trying to recruit you for the family business. That’s the sort of thing she’d do.”

Hanako
“Th-that would be fine.”

I have no idea what Lilly’s family actually does, but if Akira can help Hanako figure out what she wants to do and get her a job doing it, I’m all for it. One way or another, like everything else, we’ll find a way.

Hanako slides over and leans against me, the gesture now familiar. Since our talks in the park and on the roof, she’s done something like this most times we’re together. The first time Yuuko found us sharing a beanbag chair in the library, she went back and forth on whether or not it was against the rules several times before just walking away flustered. She hasn’t mentioned it since.

That’s probably for the best.

Lilly
“Do you two . . . have any plans for tomorrow?”

Lilly tries to stifle a huge yawn and doesn’t quite make it. I look at Hanako, and she looks away quickly, blushing. She hasn’t said anything to me about tomorrow, so. . . .

Hanako
“Probably just rest. I-I haven’t been sleeping well, with exams and . . . everything.”

I put my arm around Hanako, feel her warmth as she snuggles closer to me, then have to try not to yawn as well. Spending tomorrow resting sounds like a great idea. Insomnia is one of my medicines’ side effects, so I don’t always sleep well, and the stress from exams hasn’t helped.

Hisao
“Sounds like a plan. We can all hang out, but I don’t know about going anywhere.”

Hanako’s only response is a darker blush. I start to wonder if she’s hiding something.

Lilly
“That would be nice, to talk about something other than exams. I’m not sure how much of that we’ll be good for tonight.”

Lilly has it right. We all chat for a little while longer, then everyone agrees we’re too tired to stay up much later. Hanako and I say our goodnights and leave.

Outside her room’s door, Hanako and I hug again. Her nightgown feels different under my hands than her normal clothes, and she definitely seems warmer, though that might be because her skin is closer. Against my chest, I feel her breathing harder than usual, and when we separate, she looks up at me, her eyes wide but focused.

Hisao
“Hanako?”

She moves in closer and kisses me, and her lips are also warmer, like the blush that hasn’t gone away has carried on to them. When we finally separate, before I can say a word, she opens her room’s door and steps backward through it, then puts her hand on my chest and takes my shirt between her fingers.

Hanako
“. . . please?”

My heart pounds. I put my hand over hers, step toward her, and close and lock the door behind me once we’re both inside.

Hanako makes sure the curtains are shut, then turns to me, one hand held over her chest.

Hanako
“W-we don’t have to if you don’t want to, but . . . I do.”

So that’s why she was blushing so much. All I can do is smile, and walk closer to her, and hope my heart stops beating so fast.

Hisao
“I do, I just . . . didn’t expect this.”

Hanako nods, her smile turning cute and nervous, and puts both hands over the single tie at the top of her nightgown. She pulls gently on the bow’s ties, and. . . .

And nothing happens, because it was purely decorative. She looks down at her still completely closed nightgown, then at me, and we both start to laugh.

Hanako
“I’m sorry, I thought it would . . . I’ve been talking to Akira about this too. S-she suggested some things I should do. But I was nervous, I didn’t think to check if it would untie anything.”

I get a brief mental image of Akira giving Hanako ideas, ones that get more and more lascivious, until Hanako’s borderline traumatized. Seems pretty fitting, actually. But at least Hanako’s been talking about all of this, so she’s not so uncomfortable with it.

I hope. I really, really hope.

Hisao
“Maybe she thought your nightgown was different. So . . . what else did she suggest?”

Hanako
“S-she said we should . . . undress each other.”

That makes sense, and I have to admit, I kind of like the idea. I have more clothes on than Hanako, so I hold out my arms and motion for her to start.

She’s nervous at first, and her hands are shaking as she starts to unbutton my shirt. When she reaches my belt, she fumbles with it a little, but eventually gets it off, and gives me a flustered look when she reaches my pants button and zipper.

Very aware of how much I’m blushing too, I nod for her to continue. She does, and in time, I’m standing naked before her.

Hanako reaches out and touches my scar, letting her own scarred hand rest on it. Her warmth settles some of my nerves, and when her eyes meet mine, she gives me that familiar shy smile. There’s a strength behind it, though. She knows what we’re doing and wants to continue.

Her eyes trail downward, and I’m not sure what she thinks, but when she looks up at me again, she seems embarrassed.

Hanako
“I t-tried another of Akira’s suggestions . . . I didn’t think that they really don’t go together.”

Before I can ask, she motions for me to take off her nightgown, and I bend down to pick it up from the bottom.

Halfway up, I realize she’s not wearing anything under it, and I suddenly understand why she felt so warm leaning against me. She must have been blushing with her whole body this entire time.

Our eyes meet again, and I think we see the same thing in each others’ eyes, nervousness and love and at least a little bit of desire. Her eyes keep darting up and down me, and now that she stands before me completely naked for the first time, I feel like I’m getting my first true look at her.

All of her.

Hanako
“S-she said going naked under things was s-sexy . . . but you didn’t get to take as much off of me.”

Hisao
“Next time?”

She nods, clearly trying to hold back a giggle, then pulls me close to her. My hands trace up and down her back, smooth and scarred under either palm. Nobody else in the world could feel like this. She lets out a soft moan, then seems to sink into me, as though trying to press as much of herself against me as she can.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I realize this is actually going to happen, and feel myself start to stir.

Her hands roam gently across my back, fingertips moving in small circles. When they reach my neck, she pulls back a little, and starts to kiss along my collarbone, small and light touches. A tingle speeds through me, and I must have gasped, because she pulls back. There’s worry in her eyes.

Hisao
“I’m fine. My heart’s fine. I just . . . didn’t know how that was going to feel. Something else Akira told you?”

Hanako
“Y-yes. Can you . . . try it on me?”

I have to bend a little at the knees, but I kiss across one narrow bone on her left side, finishing at the scars on her right. I kiss across the scars, and her breathing quickens.

When I stand again, she leans in and kisses my scar as well, then gives me the gentlest of pushes. I take a step backward, then another as she continues, until we reach her bed. I sit down, and she sits down beside me, and we embrace once more.

Hanako
“Can you . . . l-lay down?”

The surprise must be clear on my face, as Hanako’s eyes go wide. She starts to say something, but I shake my head.

Hisao
“I can, I just didn’t think you’d want that.”

Hanako
“It’s something else Akira told me. She said that if I d-don’t have much experience, I should be . . . i-it’ll be easier for me to be comfortable.”

Of all the things I never thought I’d hear from her, this might top the list. But after thinking about it for a moment, I realize it’s a good idea. Part of what didn’t feel right about our first time was her not taking a very active role, and if she wants to do it this way, then I really can’t refuse.

I lay down, and she slowly lays herself atop me, and I feel her nipples pressing into my chest. From the look on her face, I think she likes this, though there’s some of the same unsureness in her eyes. I wrap my arms around her again, and pull her into another kiss.

There’s more passion to this than anything we’ve done before. When we pull apart, we’re both breathing hard. She puts a hand on my chest and pushes herself up a little, and I take the opportunity to gently fondle her breasts. She lets out another gasp, and her eyes go half-closed.

Hisao
“Is this all right?”

Hanako
“Yes . . . please, keep doing that.”

She leans up more to give me better access, and I let my hands roam across her chest, finding the places that make her sigh or gasp. In time, she gets a dreamy look on her face, and clasps her own hand over mine, and moans again.

Hanako
“Can you p-put it on now? I . . . I want. . . .”

Fortunately, my pants ended up near her bed, so it’s only a quick fumble to get the condom out of my wallet. She watches as I slide the condom on, then gently pushes my chest again to get me to lay back down.

Hanako positions herself over me, then slowly lowers herself onto me. She gasps, her eyes going wide once more, but eases herself down until I’m all the way into her. I force myself to concentrate, to not lose control.

I want this to last. I think we both do.

She breathes deeply, her hands hot on my chest, her hips slowly moving forward and back. After a few moments, she eases herself into a rhythm, and I gently thrust to match her, which makes her gasp again. Soft, little moans escape from her as we find our way together.

Hanako
“T-touch me . . . Hisao. . . .”

My hands find her hips, stroke across her legs and rear as she moves on me, then work their way up her back, tracing all along her scars and smooth skin. Her eyes go half-closed again, and my hands reach her shoulders, slide over and cup her breasts once more. Focus on her, I tell myself, focus on her and not on–

Hanako half leans, half falls atop me, and I feel myself start to slide out. I quickly move my hands to her hips again and shift up, pushing back into her. She moans against my chest, then raises her head.

Hanako
“S-sit up. . . .”

Slowly, almost too slowly, I push myself up, still with her leaning against me, and she slides further down on me. As soon as I’m sitting up, Hanako wraps her legs tight around me, her arms as well, pulling me closer to her than I’ve ever been.

Our sweat starts to mingle, and Hanako grips my hair and kisses me, hard, her tongue darting into my mouth. I start to lose conscious thought, and my universe shrinks to just the two of us, moving together, our rapid breaths and her small noises and the feel of her bare skin against mine.

This is how it should have been the first time, I manage to think. But we got here eventually. And maybe we couldn’t have done it any other way.

Hanako’s gasps grow higher-pitched, and she starts to tighten around me. I feel myself starting to lose control, and try to fight it off, but she’s breathing into my ear and I’m half lost in her scent, and all I can do is hold her even tighter.

Her legs clench and she gasps without a sound, and for just a second, she doesn’t breathe. The squeeze she gives me drives me over the edge with one last thrust, and everything goes white.

The first thing I’m aware of is Hanako’s heavy breathing in my ear, and our skin sticking together everywhere we touch. She’s shaking, but differently than when she’s nervous or scared. I blink once, slowly, and find her looking into my eyes. She starts to speak, but it comes out as another gasp at first, and it takes her a few tries to get words out.

Hanako
“I love you, Hisao.”

Hisao
“I love you too.”

There’s no hesitation, no need to think about what to say. Just another kiss.

We soon manage to separate, and after I dispose of the condom, we cuddle against each other in her heavily rumpled bed. I can’t help but remember how it was last time, and . . . no, I don’t want to think about that. This is different.

This is us together. All of that, all we just did, was for both of us. Because we know we want to be together. Laying there, sharing a pillow, Hanako turns to me and puts her hand on my chest.

I lean in and kiss her forehead, trace my fingers down her scarred cheek, look into her eyes as we both smile.

She sighs, then snuggles against me, her arms curled against my chest, her head under my chin. I kiss the top of her head as she starts to breathe deeply.

This was what we needed. With exams done and the future ahead of us, this was the one last thing we needed to know we’d be all right. No matter what comes, we’ll figure it out, one way or another.

We drift off to sleep, together.
-------
The end.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Wait is this the End end, or the end of this part, because this could be a good place to end the story also the part.

Edit: I am a dumbass. It says complete.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Sorry I can't say more but Batman bent me over and fucked me raw and I can't brain tonight

ANyway, Hanako keeps saying tha t Akira said to do this or that, and it doesn't really display much confidence, and it's making things too plain instead of being subtle I think

Bigger concern is that there's an abnormal emphasis on "this is totally better than our first time" and I don't think that's very appropriate if that's the message you're actually trying to convey. I always in my head likened that scene to the fire that scarred her; it's definitely bad and it definitely would have been better if it had not happened but it's in the past and dwelling on it any further won't change shit. You don't see a huge emphasis on how Hanko is so much better now than the was in the orphanage or how her scars are so much better than hey were earlier because that 's not consistent twith the message being sent of a clean slate if you keep mentioning the dirty slate
Oh shit oh shit oshit I just related Batman to KS am I a baller or what
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I always in my head likened that scene to the fire that scarred her; it's definitely bad and it definitely would have been better if it had not happened but it's in the past and dwelling on it any further won't change shit.
That's kind of an exaggeration, I think. Comparing a premature sexual encounter that occurred as a result of mutual misreadings of the other to an event that was both extremely traumatic and left Hanako's life in shambles. I know which one's easier to bounce back from, that's for sure.

The way I always saw it (and the way I described it in my own fanfic) was that it was simply an awkward experience as a result of both misunderstanding the other that neither would probably like to talk about much, but neither sees as something traumatic or horrible either, although Hisao feels somewhat guilty over it afterwards. Or put in a different way: "the wrong time, but the right person" and despite the physical discomfort, Hanako realized that contrary what she believed at first, there was definitely someone in existence who found her attractive and was aroused by her and it happened to be someone who she really liked as well.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Guest11111

Post by Guest11111 »

Aww, now it's all over :( But congrats to you, this is defiantly my favourite KS fanfic. Very well written for the most part, and you managed to handle the sex scene well, tastefully. Now go write a post-post-good ending for Hanako :P