Post by Enemy | »

random wrote:
Enemy | wrote:I've seen enough fanfics to know where this is likely to go

Blue balls for Hisao?
Kenji walks in on the girls, hilarity ensues as he's basically blind
Otakumon

Re: Shower Scenes

Post by Otakumon »

random wrote:Is this during Lilly or Hanako's path?
It's during the Manly Picnic path, that's why Hisao is so worried about his boyfriend catching him with a couple of girls, which he does. That's why Kenji gets him drunk and throws him off the roof.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

The next chapter is going to be split into a few separate posts in effort to not screw up the page layout. I'm not sure how long the posts can be without messing things up, so I'm trying to be cautious here.

Shower Scenes
Chapter 2: Those Goddamned Cross Dressers

There are certain things that you just shouldn't do to people with heart conditions. Loudly banging on their door at six in the morning while they're still trying to sleep, that should be considered one of them. I wonder who I could talk to about making that a rule. Maybe I could just hang a sign on my door. 'Do Not Disturb before Ten. Ever.'

Groggily, I rolled out of bed and mumbled a few empty threats to whoever was on the other side of the door. Then, I reached down, re-buttoned my pajama top and made my way to the door. At no point did the loud pounding let up for even an instant.

This was not how I like to start my day.

If this was Kenji, I was going to kill him. If this was Shizune and Misha, I was going to kill them. Then I was going to go ahead and kill Kenji. I figured at that point, I might as well. I'd really have nothing left to lose.

I opened the door, ready to give whoever it was a piece of my mind. Instead, as soon as the door creaked open I was pushed aside by a figure charging into my room.

Like I said, there are certain things you just shouldn't do to people with heart conditions. Waking them up unexpectedly? You know what? I was going to let that slide this time. I might not like it, but I guess it's understandable. However when the person waking you up, forces their way into your room and just happens to be a naked dripping wet woman that you've only talked to maybe twice, well, that's the sort of thing that could even give a healthy man a heart attack.

"Where are your towels?" She asked trying her hardest to cover her body and not completely succeeding. I was too stunned to even speak. I pointed to my closet and put my other hand to my heart to make sure it was still beating properly. This was one hell of a wakeup call.

"Thanks," she said as she dashed across the room, opened the closet, and quickly wrapped a towel around her well-toned nude body. Then she grabbed another towel and tossed it over her shoulder. "You have any more of these?" she asked. At this point, my brain was fighting with itself. One side was trying to figure out what was going, and the other was trying to remember just who exactly she was. I knew her. I was pretty sure of that. "Any more towels?" she asked again with a commanding but panicked voice.

I still couldn't quite form words, so I simply shook my head no. A short string of vulgarities escaped her mouth as she glanced around the room searching for something. Apparently what she was searching for was my bed. Without even asking this time, she pulled the sheets and blankets off and tossed them over her shoulder along with the towel. She paused for a split second, and then took my pillows as well.

"Don't close this door. Just stand back," she said as she vanished back into the hallway. I just stood there with a slack jawed and wide-eyed expression on my face. I still couldn't believe this was actually happening. Why was she taking my stuff? Naked? And who was she anyway? I shook my head trying to clear the cobwebs in my mind. Going from dead asleep and drowsy to slack jawed disbelief hadn't exactly got my mind thinking right yet.

Ah. Miki. That's who she was. We're in class together. We've never really talked much … and just now, she was in my room completely nude and stole my towels and bedding. Was this one of those things Kenji had warned me about? Naked women stealing your sheets?

Finally, convinced my brain was able to form coherent thought, I walked out into the hallway. There was nobody in sight in either direction, but a closer glance revealed a trail of water between my door and the bathrooms. Ah. This made sense. She was taking a shower and forgot her towel, so she ran naked into a stranger's room to borrow his, then … she … needed to make her bed? … Okay. Clearly, I wasn't quite as awake as I thought I was.

I took a few steps towards the bathroom, and debated whether I should go in or not. I'd already seen her naked, so it wasn't like she was hiding anything and it was possible she needed my help for something. I stood there trying to make up my mind but before I could, the decision was taken out of my hands.

I jumped out of the way just in time to avoid the sudden stampede that burst out of the men's room, raced down the hall, and disappeared again into my room. It was one of those moments where something is over before you can even register what just happened. Miki, Shizune, Misha, Rin, Emi, Lilly, and … somebody else, probably Hanako, all dripping water and wrapped in nothing but borrowed towels and sheets had just ran into my room.

Shizune had covered herself in one of my bed sheets. Emi and Rin were wrapped up with a single sheet holding them close together. They tripped over each other as they ran. Lilly had the other towel. It was a bit smaller than Miki's and just barely covered her. I couldn't get a good look, but I assumed the person dragging Lilly by the arm was Hanako. She had wrapped herself up in my comforter leaving only her eyes, feet, and the arm she was pulling Lilly along with exposed. That left Misha holding two pillows against her body to cover herself. She was blushing so badly her cheeks were pinker than her hair.

I opened the door to my room and stepped inside. My room really isn't that big. It's certainly not made for more than half a dozen people, so everyone was packed closer together than was comfortable. The fact that they weren't dressed didn't make things any better. Between the steamy water from the showers that still hung to them and their combined body temperature, the room felt like a sauna.

They sat on my bed, on my desk, in my chair, all mostly naked, their soft warm bodies glistening with steamy hot water their hair down and --

I quickly stepped back out into the hallway slamming the door behind me. My heart was racing a mile a minute. One or two unexpected visitors I could probably handle, but this was just too much. I felt myself fall to my knees.

So this is how I die, I thought. … There are far more naked people involved than I would have expected.

After what was either an eternity of fear and pain or possibly two minutes, my heartbeat slowed and the pain in my chest relented. Again I opened the door, shielding my eyes this time. Other than some soft mumbling, the group was awfully quiet. They were probably more embarrassed over this than I was. I suppose that made sense. I was the only one wearing pants.

"There are some jars on my desk, I need them," I said as angrily as I could make my voice sound. It was a pretty pathetic attempt. Embarrassed I can do. Angry I can do. Both at the same time just doesn't work for me.

Somebody handed me the pills. I didn't look to see who. I just took the pills and choked them down.

"Umm… what's with the drugs?" Miki asked. It occurred to me that most of the people in the room weren't even aware of my condition. Hell, I hardly even knew half of them.

"I have a heart condition," I explained. "I'm supposed to avoid too much physical activity, stress, hits to the chest, and any major shock to the system, and having a group of naked girls race into my room first thing in the morning certainly falls into the category of a shock to the system, so somebody tell me what the hell is going on here!" My voice had started softly, but with every word, it seemed to get louder.

"I. . . I'm sorry. It's my fault." A mutter came from Hanako. Oh great. Hanako. The one person in the room that I couldn't yell at without feeling like a total dirtball. I took a quick look to make sure she was okay. She was on my bed in the corner closest to the wall and farthest away from anyone else. With the comforter wrapped around her, she looked more like a pile of laundry than a person. All the eyes in the room were on her now, and it was my fault. As bad as this was for everybody else, I couldn't imagine a worse situation for her.

"It's not her fault--," Lilly started to explain.

"She was acting suspicious this morning, sneaking away with a suspicious bag, so in the interest of the school, Shicchan and I stopped her and interrogated her about where she was going!" Misha chimed in. She was struggling to do her normal signing while still holding on to the pillow that concealed her modesty. She gave up signing halfway through, much to Shizune's obvious irritation.

"Me and Miki were already awake and headed out for a few sprints," Emi added.

"Not my normal thing. I lost a bet. I prefer to sleep in," Miki interjected as though it was somehow important.

"Anyway, we heard Misha, she's kinda loud, and it sounded like a decent idea, so we went to get Rin," Emi said. "Us girls just can't get a decent shower right now. Too many people waiting. They time you."

Again there was the mumble of an apology from Hanako. Lilly leaned over towards her and whispered a few things I couldn't hear. Whatever it was, she stopped shaking.

Their story made sense. I did sneak Hanako and Lilly into the showers here a couple of days ago. I just didn't get one detail.

"So, what happened then? You got over here and then you all realized you forgot to put your clothes on?" I shouldn't have said that. Not only did I sound like a jerk, but now I can't help but picture it. Thankfully, Misha's loud laughter chased any erotic daydreams out of my mind.
Last edited by Oddball on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

"No. That would be stupid," Rin said in a flat voice. Out of everyone, she seemed the least uncomfortable. She was still blushing, but she didn't look like she was going to die from embarrassment or shame. That put her one up on just about everybody else in the room. "Pants. " She added with no further clarification.

I stood there for a moment wondering what she meant by "pants" and debated actually asking her. There was a good chance I wouldn't get any answer out of her regardless so I decided not to.

Then I noticed everyone staring at me. "It's not polite to point, Hicchan," Misha scolded.

Oh god. Oh god no. I quickly turned around to face the door. If I make it out of this alive, I'm buying baggier pajamas.

"So, average size?' Miki whispered a bit too loudly.

"Maybe bigger. It's hard to tell in those PJs," Emi replied back, neither of them quite seeming to get the hang of whispering. This was followed by a loud laugh from Misha and some irritated sighs from Lilly. I really wanted to start beating my head against the door, but I was afraid somebody might try and stop me. Physical contact with a hot naked woman right now would probably just make this worse.

I decided to think unsexy thoughts to try to get things back under control. I asked myself what the unsexiest ting I could think of was, and the first thing that popped into my mind was Kenji in a thong. Dancing. For a few brief seconds actually helped. Then my mind started to drift, noticing the similarities between my near blind hallmate Setou and another all blind acquaintance of mine named Satou. Hmm… Lilly dancing in nothing but a thong … possibly with Hanako… Damn you, Kenji, you failed me when I needed you the most. I pounded my fist against the door in frustration.

"Nice butt too," I heard Miki whisper again, reminding me that trying to block them out didn't mean they weren't still here. Maybe this was Miki's way of coping - making me feel horrible.

"Can we stop talking about Hisao's body?!" Hanako's voice cried out. It wasn't exactly a scream, but it was louder than she usually talked and more than enough to get everybody's attention. Once she realized what she had done, she let out a soft whimper and seemed to sink even further down into the comforter.

I took a quick glance to make sure she was alright. Lilly had shifted on the bed to be closer to Hanako. When she did, the towel had slipped, exposing even more of her ample chest. She was still decent, but only just barely. Oh. Bad choice of words, Hisao.
Despite being the only one in the room with actual clothes on, I was really conscious of my body right at that moment.

"Here, Hicchan!" Misha called out, tossing me the pillow that she had been using to cover her backside. Sitting facing away from me, I guessed she didn't feel she needed it anymore or maybe just that I needed it more. She still had the other one hugged tightly in front of her. I grabbed the pillow and held it to cover my crotch as I turned around again to face the room. The pillow was still warm and damp. This wasn't helping.

"I hadn't thought there would be any issues, you do have a propensity to sleep late--" Lilly tried to get the conversation back on track before being quickly interrupted.

"And how do you know how late he sleeps?" Misha asked. If it wasn't for the fact that Shizune and Misha were incapable of performing sign language without dropping their coverings, I would have sworn this question had come from Shizune.

"He has told me he prefers sleeping in," Lilly said with restrained irritation. It seemed an acceptable answer to Misha.

"I was hoping for an answer with more scandal in it," Rin said in a somewhat defeated tone. "It's like a sidewalk with no cracks or flowers growing through it. Your answer. It's just there being boring and people walk on it." Rin stated.

Lilly continued as though Rin hadn't spoken. "--and the only other person in this section of the building has a habit of not leaving his room. Nor is he exactly known for his hygienic standards when he does. I didn't think there would be any issues." Lilly's voiced trailed off sadly as she spoke.

"But there was!" Emi said. "Hisao, somebody stole our clothes while we were in the showers, and we didn't have anywhere else to go! We knew you were considerate enough not to take advantage of sweet innocent little girls like us!" Emi gave me one of her sweetest most innocent looks.

"They've got a bit more trust in you than I do," Miki said with a shrug. "Only reason I was the one to rush in was because I drew the short straw," Miki said. I wondered about that. Was Hanako even included in that… or for that matter, Lilly? They could have easily lied and sent her to my room. Then again, sending out a blind naked woman for help probably wouldn't have been in anyone's best interest.

"I think I get what's going on. I'll be right back," I said turning and leaving the room. As soon as I walked into the hallway and the door closed behind me, I could feel the tension slipping away. At this point, I was surprised my heart hadn't just burst through my chest completely. I took a moment to savoir the relaxation before getting to what I presumed was the root of the matter. I pounded on Kenji's door. "It's Hisao. Open up,"

"No way, man. You're not fooling me!" he shouted back through the locked door. "You don't sound anything like him!"

I tried to lower my voice to a normal volume and tone. "It's me. Just open the door a crack and peak out. You'll see it’s me. "

"Yeah right. You cross-dressers probably made a robot Hisao just to get me to lower my guard and when I open the door, you'll zap me with your death ray laser eyes! Forget it! I'm onto you!"

I was pretty sure if I was a robot with death ray laser eyes, I could have just blasted the door down, but I decided not to try to argue that point with him. Instead, something else he said seemed more important. "Why do you think I'm a cross-dresser?"

"Because I saw you guys in the men's room with nothing but women's clothing. If you guys weren't cross-dressers, why would you be wearing women's stuff? Look, it might not be easy for you right now, but some day you'll thank me for taking away the mind-controlling outfits they forced you to wear. I've taken the first step to saving you, man. The next step is all yours. Consider this a rehabilitation thing." Well, I supposed that made sense in that weird Kenji sort of way.

"The good news is I know what happened to your clothes," I announced to the girls as I walked back into my room. I never thought I'd feel so nervous going into my own room. It was feeling less and less like mine the more I thought about it. "The guy across the hall has them."

"Let's knock his door down and kick his ass," Miki said eagerly.

Naked women and somebody kicking Kenji's ass. There's two nice fantasies rolled into one. I was going to have to remember that one for later. "The guy's got his room locked up like a vault. I doubt we could get in. On the plus side, he thought you were all cross-dressing guys so it's not like he saw anything."

"How did he not notice there were a bunch of girls in the showers?" Emi asked disbelievingly.

"He's as blind as a bat"

"Just like Miss Class Representative!" Misha laughed. I can't believe they're still taking shots at each other even now.

"She's not in my class. I suppose right now none us are in my class. Hisao's room doesn't count as my class, I think. There's not enough chalk and desks and people pretending to pay attention to things," Rin said. She sounded calm. Still, the way she squirmed underneath the sheet she was sharing with Emi, told me that even she wasn't above being embarrassed by the situation.

"So we weren't discovered, that is fortunate," Lilly face showed far more relief than her words did.

"That doesn't exactly help out situation, Miss Class Representative," Misha said. Apparently, while I was talking with Kenji, she and Shizune had taken the opportunity to better adjust their covers and positions so they could sign without revealing themselves.

"She's not in my class," Rin said flatly. For a moment, I thought she was going completely repeat her earlier statements but Emi shushed her. That apparently confused Rin. She looked across the room studying it. "Is this my class? I thought it looked different. "

"So, we're not in trouble. We just need to figure out how to get back to our rooms, and we'll be okay!" Emi said enthusiastically, accidentally elbowing Rin in the stomach as she gestured, and almost dislodging the sheet covering them.

"Maybe I can, I don't know, go get your stuff or something," I really wasn't sure what else to say. I knew it wasn't my fault, but I felt like I needed to do something to get this over with.

"I am not letting anyone into my room when I'm not there to supervise," Misha announced, although it was rather obvious the words came from Shizune.

"My… my room key was in my p-pocket," Hanako said quietly.

"Oh yeah, mine too," Emi sighed. There were a few more muttered agreements from most of the others.

"I almost never lock my room!" Misha said proudly. "Misha, that's not something you're supposed to tell people. Wahaha! I guess you're right, Shicchan!" As she spoke, Shizune's expression changed from a look of stern disapproval to a look that just screamed, "Why do I even bother sometimes?"

"I can pick locks. It … takes a bit longer than it used to," Miki said, absentmindedly putting her good hand on her stump. "The locks on these doors really aren't that great." Shizune glared at Miki like she had just admitted to being the Otaku Murderer.

"Did you plan to rummage though all our things by yourself, or were you hoping to have Hisao come along to assist in your invasion of our privacy?" Misha translated happily, which was clearly not the mood intended by Shizune.

"And what's your plan? You going to student council us out of here?" Miki glared back. I noticed a slight giggle coming from Lilly's direction.

"If you don't mind, or even if you do, I would kind of like to be wearing clothes again and not have a girl sweating on me. If there is some clothes getting way to do things, we should probably do that," Rin said interrupting their little spat.

"Rin's right," Emi said. I wasn’t sure I'd ever heard those words put together in that order before, and, judging by Emi's expression, they sounded as weird to her as they did to me. Maybe I was wrong. I didn't know. All I knew was that suddenly everyone was talking over each other arguing again. It seemed like it would only be another minute before a fight broke out. Then they'd be wrestling around on the ground, pulling hair, tear away each other’s towels, revealing their soft luscious -- Okay. Time to go back into the hall again.

I stepped back out and closed the door behind me one more time. There were naked women fighting in my room. Okay, so maybe it was still just in the arguing and yelling stage of fighting, but there were guys that would kill to be in this position. Me? I was afraid this position was going to kill me. Forget about the heart condition. If my cheeks got any redder, they'd probably explode.

I took a few moments to check the bathroom. Their shampoos, soaps, and other hygienic supplies were still here, along with a few washcloths, Lilly's cane, and a single blue sock. I assumed Kenji probably couldn't tell the difference between towels and clothes, so he grabbed them all. How he could tell they were women's clothes and not men's I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. I gathered up the abandoned supplies, and headed back to my room.
Last edited by Oddball on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Not Dead Yet
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I paused at the door. The yelling had stopped. Either they were in agreement about something, or they had managed to all kill each other. I tried to imagine who would win a fight like that. It was mainly just so I could delay going back in for a moment longer. It didn't help. Each time I tried to picture it, my imagination decided fighting would quickly just lead to a make-out session, and it was obvious that wasn't going on either.

…Unless Shizune had managed to tie them all up and put gags in their mouths, I thought before forcing myself to drop that idea altogether. I checked my heart. Then I checked my …umm… pants. I tried adjusting them to make things slightly less noticeable, but that only made it worse. I swallowed what little of my pride was left and stepped back inside.

"We've decided something, Hicchan. Give us your clothes," Misha said as soon as I appeared. I'd been waiting for this moment. "We need something to wear to get us back to our rooms." Oh. Nevermind. Thankfully, she didn't notice my initial reaction.

"Oh. That. Okay," I said, in a combination of relief and disappointment.

"What did you think we meant, pervo?" Emi asked and stuck her tongue out at me. Emi, right now I really hate you.

"Nothing. Nothing. Just… my stuff is in the closet and the dresser over there. Help yourselves. "

"You wouldn’t by any chance be one of those weirdoes that keeps a collection of women's underwear are you? Because if you were, we'd totally forgive you right now," Emi says. I think the embarrassing statement there was almost worth it for the completely dumbfounded look Rin gave her.

I quickly excused myself out into the hallway again. I should just get a revolving door at this rate. Even through the closed door, I still could hear little bits of what they were saying.

"Let's see what he's got."
"I call dibs on the boxers with the little hearts on them!"
I hadn't thought this could get any more embarrassing. Thanks for proving me wrong again, life.
"Is this really all he has? Somebody has got to take this guy shopping. "
I'm sorry I don't keep more women's clothing on hand.
"What's up with all these dorky vests?"
… that hurt, Miki.
"Can you help me get these underpants on?"
"Hey, watch the hands!"
"I do apologize; it is a bit cramped in here."
"Can we just try not to keep bumping into each other?"
"Whoa. Hey. Umm… Lilly… white shirts and huge wet boobs are not a good combination. You might want to put something else on over that or under that or something. "
"Oh. Oh dear. I do appreciate the warning. "
"… and watch where you're swinging those things!"
"If drinking from the same cup as somebody is called an indirect kiss, wouldn't wearing their pants be an indirect--"
"Rin, don't you dare finish that sentence!"
"Yo' Misha, pass something along for me. Tell her if she's going to bend over, not to do it right in front of my face. "

This was when I felt my heat speeding up and decided to take a brisk walk up and down the hallway instead of listening in. I really didn't want to die from eavesdropping and having an overactive imagination. Although I supposed it could have been worse. I could survive and have to explain it to the Nurse.

"So, what caused your heart attack, Nakai?"
"Well, Nurse, pretty much every girl I know was in my room naked, trying on my clothes, and rubbing against each other."
"Yes. That would do it. I'm going to have to prohibit you from hosting anymore kinky sex parties in the future. Also, I'm afraid I'll have to tell the principal. "
"How many years of detention do you think I'm looking at for this?"
"None. Most likely, she's going to want to take you out back and shoot you instead. "
"I don't think that will be good for my condition, Nurse."
"I don't think she's going to care, Nakai."

I debated whether or not to go take a shower myself while I waited or just … relieve my tension. After much mental debate, I decided against both. I'd take care of myself when I get my room back and when I was sure that there weren't any more girls around who could accidentally catch me.

It took another three eternities for my door to crack open again. Taking the cue, I went back in again. In. Out. In. Out. I'm starting to feel like a human yoyo.

Back inside, the girls had dressed themselves in the finest fashions that my closet had to offer. Now that they actually had clothes on again, I felt far more comfortable.

"So, I guess we'll get going now," Emi said. I took a moment to look them over so I could remember exactly where my stuff was going. Emi was wearing my old soccer clothes. If you ignored the fact that she was holding up the shorts with her hand and that her hair was still down, she looked pretty normal. Miki and Rin looked far more natural. It wasn't too far off what they normally wore anyway. Somebody had even tied the sleeves of my shirt up for Rin. Another thing I noticed was everybody seemed to be wearing at least two shirts. It probably had something to do with the fact that there weren't too many bras in my closet.

"We'll get the stuff back to you later," Miki said with a wave as they walked out.

I turned my attention to the remaining girls in the room. Lilly, Misha, and Shizune had all decided to go with the sweater vest route while Hanako was still buried under the blankets, so I had no idea what she had on. "Looking good," I said with a smile.

"I'll have to take your word for that," Lilly replied trying her hardest to seem cheerful again. Oh yeah. I'm feeling like myself again, foot in mouth and everything. "This isn't exactly the style that I normally wear," she added with a blush.

Then I turned to Misha and Shizune and just stopped dead in my tracks. Shizune looked like she was wearing a tent.

My clothes were so much bigger than her it was hilarious. I could fit two of her in that outfit she was trying to wear. Seeing my expression, she gave me a cold glare. It only made her look more ridiculous. It took all my remaining self-control not to burst out laughing right in front of her.

"I want you to know that I blame this entire situation is on you, Miss Class Representative." Misha translated for Shizune. I noticed Misha was also trying her hardest not to laugh, but a few giggles still escaped.

"Excuse me, I don't believe I forced you to confront Hanako and then take it upon yourselves to follow us." Lilly said, still struggling to with hold some semblance of politeness.

"We were just doing our duty as Student Council to ensure--" Sigh… and here I was thinking that this was almost over…

"Enough," I interrupted. I really wasn’t in the mood to put up with this, and since they now had clothes on again, I didn't feel quite as bad yelling at them. "You're in charge of student council. Fine. You know what I'm in charge of?" Shizune looked at me curiously. "I'm in charge of those pants. You can either apologize or you can give them back. How you'll get back to your room without them isn't my problem. "

Shizune looks at me coldly. It was the kind of look that's usually followed by the two cowboys pulling their guns and shooting each other. She was testing me. "Try me." I added, feeling somewhat like Clint Eastwood. She quickly glanced over at Misha who translated for her.

"You're setting a bad example, Hicchan" Misha translated back to me.

"You're kidding, right? I'm the only one here that has not set a bad example today. When I come rushing into your room buck-naked asking to borrow your skirt and panties, then I'll be setting a bad example. Right now, I'm the good guy. I think I've been very understanding." God. I sounded like such an ass. I made a mental note to myself. I'd really have to try to make this up to them later.

Shizune seemed to ponder this before signing in a very deliberate and seemingly over polite manner.

"We apologize to you and any of you’re a-cquaint-an-ces that may have been discomforted by our actions this morning." Misha said cheerfully.

"Is that a good enough apology for you?" I asked Lilly.

"Y-Yes," Hanako surprised us all by answering. Neither Lilly nor I said anything more on the subject.

"We'd better catch up with Miki," Misha said. She and Shizune signed at each other for a bit before disappearing.

"I'm sorry for all of this as well," Lilly said as soon as she was sure Misha was out of earshot.

"It's okay. Let's just blame Misha for this one and try to forget it," I said faking a smile as I sat down in my chair. It was still warm and damp.

"Now, if you'll excuse us for just one more moment, Hanako wished for more privacy before changing."

Ah. One more time.

"I-it's okay. Y-You don't have to leave, j-just don't look," Hanako stammered before I could make it to the door. At this point, she'd lowered the comforter so she was visible from the neck up, but she was still holding it rather tightly. I paused, not sure how to react. "I-I feel bad about m-making you leave your own room because of us."

"Don't worry about it," I smiled and readjusted my chair so my back was facing her. She dressed surprisingly quickly and signaled me when she was finished.

Lilly had grabbed some clothes for her while everyone else had been changing. She ended up with a full boy’s uniform and the school blazer that I hadn't even worn yet. Other than being a bit big, It looked good on her.

Once they finished, we sat there a minute in silence, none of us really knowing exactly what to say about what just happened. Hanako apologized one more time, and they excused themselves to catch up with Miki, promising to return my clothes later.

With everyone gone, I flopped back down on my bed. It was now occurring to me that other than the pajamas I was wearing, every single bit of clothing I owned had just walked out that door. Given the choice between showing up to class in my pajamas or skipping a day, I decided I could afford to miss one day of school.

Besides, after this morning, I definitely needed some "private time. " In fact, I'd most likely be reliving this morning in my fantasies for the rest of my life … except with less embarrassment … and probably less bed sheets.

The room still had that nice sweet girly smell to it. … Definitely "me" time.

Now with Chapter 3!
Last edited by Oddball on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Not Dead Yet
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I almost fell out of my chair two times while reading this. I noticed a few mistakes, like "defiantly" instead of definitely, and I think "mind" instead of "mine" (or the opposite), but holy cow was this funny :lol:
DaGarver

Post by DaGarver »

I need an ice pack after falling out of my desk chair laughing.
random wrote:
Enemy | wrote:I've seen enough fanfics to know where this is likely to go
Blue balls for Hisao?
After this update, looks like you win.

There are a few grammar mistakes to be corrected and places where style could be improved, but still good storytelling. I just hope any further updates are as hilarious as this one. I kind of expected Rin to be more blunt about his erection, though. :lol:
turbulentDuvet

Post by turbulentDuvet »

Surely the fact that he had a trouser tent, and shizune wore his clothes like a tent could be segued into eachother, baggy trousers and "medium" fit for moar awkwards <3
People are like chemicals, they only need to come together once and they can change eachother forever.
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

I agree with what Enemy | said, it was great. The back and fourth Hisao has with Nurse really did me in too.
Last edited by Elcor on Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Just because I'm curious, what parts did you all think were the funniest?
Not Dead Yet
DaGarver

Post by DaGarver »

Oddball wrote:Just because I'm curious, what parts did you all think were the funniest?
"Yo' Misha, Pass something along for me. Tell her if she's going to bend over, not to do it right in front of my face."

God, Miki, thank you so much for that.
ThistlewickVII

Post by ThistlewickVII »

HILARITY HAS ENSUED! And given that you said this is a three-parter, I'm sure it will ensue again!
This is funny, and quite an interesting idea for a fic. Very good.
Became a better person because of KS. But I was pretty awesome to begin with.
Contender to be the Last Sane Man in an Insane World.
Likes Dogs.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Oddball wrote:Just because I'm curious, what parts did you all think were the funniest?
So this is how I die, I thought. … There are far more naked people involved than I would have expected.

"And what's your plan? You going to student council us out of here?" Miki glared back.

"We've decided something, Hiichan. Give us your clothes," Misha said as soon as I appeared. I'd been waiting for this moment. "We need something to wear to get us back to our rooms." Oh. Nevermind. Thankfully, she didn't notice my initial reaction.
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

The comments from the girls about Hisao.
"I call dibs on the boxers with the little hearts on them!" - I see what you did there.
"If drinking from the same cup as somebody is called an indirect kiss, wouldn't wearing their pants be an indirect--"
"Rin, don't you dare finish that sentence!"

To be honest it had a lot of comedic moments that got placed just right.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Kayo12

Post by Kayo12 »

>glorious.jpg

I had to stop and walk away at several points to process everything, laying on the bed laughing my ass off.

Best lines?

"What's up with all these dorky vests?"
… that hurt, Miki.

"Whoa. Hey. Umm.. Lilly… white shirts and huge wet boobs are not a good combination. You might want to put something else on over that or under that or something."
"Oh. Oh dear. I do appreciate the warning."
"… and watch where you're swinging those things!"

The hypothetical Nurse, Hisao conversation.

Now if you'll excuse me, much like Hisao, I'll be in my bunk.