Scattered Scenes - 'Rin's Itch' added 5/20

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Scattered Scenes - 'Hanako, TUW' added 5/7

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I admit to not having seen the anime (nor having any intention of doing so in the future) but does she really fire SHELLS?
You know, as in those things, each of which is probably larger than Hanako's entire arm... And then many of them?
I do not set very high standards to the realism of sci-fi stories, but this is probably one of the most gratuitious uses of hammerspace I've seen so far.
(If you are unfamiliar with the term "hammerspace" I won't rob you of hours of your time by posting a link to TV-tropes...)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
BlackRockHanako

Post by BlackRockHanako »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I admit to not having seen the anime (nor having any intention of doing so in the future) but does she really fire SHELLS?
You know, as in those things, each of which is probably larger than Hanako's entire arm... And then many of them?
I do not set very high standards to the realism of sci-fi stories, but this is probably one of the most gratuitious uses of hammerspace I've seen so far.
(If you are unfamiliar with the term "hammerspace" I won't rob you of hours of your time by posting a link to TV-tropes...)
The whole series takes this to a whole new level. I wouldn't recommend watching it, but there are some amusing parts such as when the main character has a whole hail of rockets falling out from her skirt. Where did they come from?
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

That last one was...interesting, I have no urge to watch the anime though.
BlackRockHanako wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:I admit to not having seen the anime (nor having any intention of doing so in the future) but does she really fire SHELLS?
The whole series takes this to a whole new level. I wouldn't recommend watching it, but there are some amusing parts such as when the main character has a whole hail of rockets falling out from her skirt. Where did they come from?
I could insert a tampon or period joke here, but that wouldn't be a good idea.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
BlackRockHanako

Re: Scattered Scenes - 'Rin's Itch' added 5/20

Rin's Itch

--------------------------

My paintbrush dangles between my two favourite toes, ready to paint the blank canvas in front of me. Ready to paint…something anyway. I can’t remember what anymore. It’s this itch that I’m feeling, impossible to paint with it.

Itch. Itch. Itch. Itch.

It’s taking over all of my thoughts. I need to do something about it, but how? Maybe I should go and ask Emi, she helps me with everything else after all. But would she help me with this? Maybe I could trick her into it when we’re bathing.

‘Emi, can you clean between my legs? Bit more. Bit more.’ Maybe if I said it with a straight enough face I could get away with it. Maybe it would weird her out though. Don’t wanna scare my friend away, who would make me delicious lunches then?

Okay, I’m on my own.

Itch.

I know, stop it, I’m trying to think.

Washing machine? No, the laundry room will be busy at this time of day. It does feel good when it rumbles and jumps about, but I don’t think it would be good for people to see me.

Okay, something in my room. I could try using a pillow, if I could get it in the right position. It would be nice and soft and it might feel good.

Itch.

I know. Okay, how do I get my trousers off by myself. If I just hook the button catch over the table like that…okay, like that then. Ah…ah…got it. Okay then, pull away and…oops. I’ll need to ask Emi to sew that button back on for me. She’ll be mad.

Okay then, just wiggle my hips like this…bit more…there. Step out, one leg, both legs, fling the trousers away. They’re broken now anyway.

Shirt and underwear left. Shirt is impossible to undo, and I don’t think I can get my panties off easily either. They’ll have to stay on for now, I’ll worry about getting rid of them later. Gotta sort this

Itch.

Yes. Okay, if I move the pillow long ways like that, covers back, sorted. One leg either side of it like that, grip it with my knees so I can hold it, aaaaaand move it between my legs.

Ah. Like that.

Itch. Itch. Itch. Scratch.

If I work my legs up and down just like that I can…ohhhh. It feels kind of good. Just keep rubbing it between my legs like that.

Oh no, my panties are getting wet, and I like these ones too, I hope it doesn’t ruin them for good. I hope none of the wetness goes on my pillow either; I don’t want to put my head in that. Some people might, but I don’t think I want to. Maybe I could sell it to some boy, although maybe that’s not a good idea. Might be weird.

Ah…ah…this feels almost as good as the washing machine. Itch. Got to move it faster, faster, faster. Ahhhhh.

Itch.

My underwear is soaked through now, and I can feel it trickling down and around to my bum. I need a bath after this. Have to work it out by myself, how hard can turning a tap on be. I’ll just have to get in with my shirt on too.

Okay, I’m getting close now. It’s harder to breath, that’s good. Have to keep breathing though, deep breaths. I can feel something squirming about inside me, trying to unravel and get out.

Itch.

Maybe if I go just a bit faster…push my hips into it…AH! That felt good. If I just move my hips around again like this…ohh…ohhh.

Almost there, I can feel it now. Keep going. Almost there…almost…I can feel it…

‘Ahhhh!’

Oops, did I say that out loud? I hope nobody heard me and comes to see what’s going on. Maybe I should try and stand up…waaah, okay, let my legs stop shaking first. Has the itch gone?

Paint. Clouds. Curry. Bath.

Ah, that’s better. Now I need to go and clean myself up in secret, can’t let people see my panties. Doesn’t sound like anybody’s outside, they must all be studying or something. Heh heh. Okay, open the door and tiptoe down to the bathroom…almost there…

‘Rin? What are you doing there dressed like…that?’

‘Oh. Hi Emi. Bath time?’

‘You’re hopeless. Okay, just let me go and drop my bag off in my room.’
nemz

Post by nemz »

Perhaps a missed opportunity to use an old metaphor for orgasm as "clouds and rain"? Seems particularly appropriate for Rin for the use of rain and clouds as symbols throughout her route... as well as her soaking her pillow in such a fashion.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
BlackRockHanako

nemz wrote:Perhaps a missed opportunity to use an old metaphor for orgasm as "clouds and rain"? Seems particularly appropriate for Rin for the use of rain and clouds as symbols throughout her route... as well as her soaking her pillow in such a fashion.
Hrm, I didn't think of that. I thought 'clouds and rain' referred just to sexual intercourse, though?
nemz

Post by nemz »

Perhaps both? It's not like intercourse and orgasm are unrelated topics.

If you just replace "Curry" with "Rain" in her 4 things moment it works out quite well, making sense both in terms of a single thoughtstream and as a summary of the entire short story.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Here are some questions I had while reading your stories

The Collector

Is Kenji an undercover homicide detective at Yamaku? How old would he be passing off as a high school student?

Call Me Lilly

Hisao seems to be taking his girlfriend's troubling psychological issues a little too well ... ok, that wasn't a question. Ok maybe if I worded it like this: WHY IS HISAO TAKING ... ok, ok, I'll suspend disbelief for the short story's sake.

Treading Water

D'AWWWWWWW I want more of this so bad ... ok, that was also not a question. Maybe if I worded it as "Hey, could you maybe contin..." nevermind.

Rin's Itch

Her paintbrush wasn't phallic enough? I mean, I imagine she could have hairbrushes or other similar objects that could be more effective than ... a pillow.

I enjoyed most of them (aside TUW which I haven't read)
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
BlackRockHanako

I don't really have answers to the first two, so yeah, let's go for 'Suspension of Disbelief'

I think Treading Water is probably my favourite thing in here too, so i'm glad you like it! Uh, what exactly do you want more of? Hanako and Hisao's blossoming friendship in Emi's route?

And about Rin's Itch. I don't know, she couldn't get her panties off for a start though, and Emi probably brushes her hair/keeps the hairbrush. And I imagine just ramming a hair/paintbrush up there might hurt a fair bit...humping a pillow seems fine. :wink:
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

BlackRockHanako wrote: I think Treading Water is probably my favourite thing in here too, so i'm glad you like it! Uh, what exactly do you want more of? Hanako and Hisao's blossoming friendship in Emi's route?

it was so sweet, I didn't want it to end, that's all

which means you did an awesome job with it
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho