Here's all of Doomish's old shit

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Doomish

Re: Braving the Storm (was: Lightning) [Misha]

Post by Doomish »

YOTC wrote:It just generally makes me dislike certain characters.
Like who, if I may ask? (Although I'm pretty sure I already know :lol: )
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

misterprinny wrote:At least this chapter was slightly uplifting. Good work as always :lol:
Well, "slightly uplifting" for Doomish's standards anyway...
When did Jigoro learn to sign?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
YOTC

Post by YOTC »

Doomish wrote:
YOTC wrote:It just generally makes me dislike certain characters.
Like who, if I may ask? (Although I'm pretty sure I already know :lol: )
Misha's mom.

I had a friend in high school who had a mom just like that. It didn't end well for anyone involved.

Edit: I believe doomish is implying that shizune can read lips but I'm not sure.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Her signing was harsh, but her tone was soft.
Maybe not her tone, but her expression?
I know that both Misha and Shizune are of legal age for driving, but where did they get a car?

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Her signing was harsh, but her tone was soft.
Maybe not her tone, but her expression?
I know that both Misha and Shizune are of legal age for driving, but where did they get a car?
Signing tone is based on facial expression and gesture expression. So her Gestures were rough, but her face wasn't. Kinda like saying I'm happy, while showing a somber expression.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I was about to eat my hat, but then I had to go and read the author's note. Bullet was just outright depressing... the allusion to it towards the end of the chapter gave me a bad feel. D:
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Mahorfeus wrote:I was about to eat my hat, but then I had to go and read the author's note. Bullet was just outright depressing... the allusion to it towards the end of the chapter gave me a bad feel. D:
Considering it happened before the events of the story and thus establishes that she didn't die like everyone thought she did, I'm really glad to finally be able to reveal this! It also changes the perspective of Bullet entirely when you consider that Misha's inner struggle was, in the end, pointless, and now that she has Shizune, it's probably not going to happen again!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, what do you know...
Doomish wrote a (mostly) happy chapter.
Congratz ;-)

Sore wa himitsu desu.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

There I go misreading things again! For some reason I missed the part about the suicide attempt being "long-forgotten." So it looks like no strings are attached after all.

I'm keeping an eye on you though...
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, what do you know...
Congratz ;-)
Mmmm, yes. Clearly the world is ending. :lol:

In all seriousness this was a good chapter. It's nice to see teens who are actually anxious about sex for a change, rather than going at it like rabbits at the first opportunity.

Out of curiosity, Doomish, have you parted ways with the notion that all of your stories are part of the same continuity? If not I have trouble with seeing how this and Little Faith match up with Some Nights.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Well, you know. Time loops. I think With Apologies is in this continuity as well, so I'd say anything is possible.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Bagheera wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, what do you know...
Congratz ;-)
Mmmm, yes. Clearly the world is ending. :lol:

In all seriousness this was a good chapter. It's nice to see teens who are actually anxious about sex for a change, rather than going at it like rabbits at the first opportunity.

Out of curiosity, Doomish, have you parted ways with the notion that all of your stories are part of the same continuity? If not I have trouble with seeing how this and Little Faith match up with Some Nights.
Oh, no, I'm still going with that. I didn't mean they were ALL connected, just the big long ones. All of my one-shots (like Some Nights) are their own thing. So far, Cutter, Little Faith, With Apologies, and Braving the Storm interconnect. Hisao just hasn't returned from whatever he's doing at this point in time during Little Faith yet! Maybe he'll make an appearance later on! :wink:
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Doomish wrote:Oh, no, I'm still going with that. I didn't mean they were ALL connected, just the big long ones. All of my one-shots (like Some Nights) are their own thing. So far, Cutter, Little Faith, With Apologies, and Braving the Storm interconnect. Hisao just hasn't returned from whatever he's doing at this point in time during Little Faith yet! Maybe he'll make an appearance later on! :wink:
I suppose Little Faith does give you a fine excuse to dodge the question (if someone were to point in confusion at With Apologies you could just say "alternate timelines!" and they would still be interconnected via nightmares and such).

I'm glad Some Nights is its own thing, though. IMO it stands very nicely on its own.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako