Here's all of Doomish's old shit

WORDS WORDS WORDS

YOTC

Re: Here's all of Doomish's old shit

Post by YOTC »

God I missed this shit. Doomish is awesome and one of the reasons I've slowly gotten better at writing again. Still not good, but I love his ability to just pull feelings out of you with his work. Good to see this back and archived.
Gauldoth Half-Dead

Post by Gauldoth Half-Dead »

Thanks for putting them all up again, man. Don't worry about being "immature" or making a ruckus, we all have our ups and downs, I don't think anyone will hold this against you. I, for one, found each of your stories I read brilliant and really weird in its own way. (That being a merit rather than a flaw, which is rare for me.)
It's a shame things turned out this way, but that's how shit goes I guess... Even if you won't write KS again, I hope you'll find a motivation for writing other things, you have a talent.
I'd give you a hug and a glass of whisky if I could, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Contrary to popular belief, I do not eat children.
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Having read the majority of these now I gotta say that "Mirror, Mirror" may still be my favorite although "With Fucking Apologies to Harlan God Damn Ellison" is also quite something. First of all it's rather unique and I got quite interested because I've thought about horror scenarios like that myself—as in: "What if I were in such a situation?". I'm not really a fan of very gory stuff, especially if it becomes torture but I've gotta to admit that the psychological effects of such situations are quite interesting. That was certainly something I quite liked about WFAPTHGDE as it dealt with that quite a bit. Overall I was curious but also horrified about these beloved characters being trapped in a beyond fucked up scenario.
Doomish did a darn good job creating a disgusting and terrifying atmosphere.

However I'm not quite sure if I liked the overall plot much. Because the story has quite a few mysteries I was also looking forward to some neat revelations or twists but ultimately didn't feel like the ones that were in there were all that enticing or well executed. Some plot points also felt a bit random, like what's going on in the pyramid.

But yeh, overall I quite liked it.

Also had to laugh at the "I hate that this is my most popular story.txt" - Meiko H-Scene.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

It is unfortunately true: On my Pastebin, Meiko H-Scene 1 had thousands of hits for some reason. With Apologies was the closest competitor at five hundred individual hits less.

(Also, With Apologies' real title does not have all of the expletives in it, I just stuck those in there because I'm tired of looking at it)

Post by 651 »

Hearts once said: "Doomish tried to write more lighthearted stuff, but his dark nature kept leaking in."
And I'm totally okay with it. Good job, man. Knew you'd be convinced to repost your stuff sooner or later.
I wrote a Fluttershy x Tails once. It was really good, swer.
Then I wrote some KS fiction, and being not as stellar, it at least exists.
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

Is "Angel of Death" incomplete? I read it all but it ends without a good closure.
Best story:
Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune

best girl:
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

Eh, that's my opinion.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

I thought I put in a note about that and I might have forgotten to, but yes, Angel of Death is incomplete. Just pretend the part where Iwanako takes over as Death is the ending because that's originally where I was gonna have it be over.
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

yea it would make more sense if just ended there.

you sort of made a huge mess from there on
Best story:
Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune

best girl:
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

Eh, that's my opinion.
monkeywitha6pack

Post by monkeywitha6pack »

Whats the order for the shiina mikado series?
Wahahaha~.
AnImpatientUser

Post by AnImpatientUser »

has doomish ever make a suzu fanfic?
monkeywitha6pack

Post by monkeywitha6pack »

Yes he made atleast one, it's in the download file, I thinks it's called suzus long night or so thing like that
Wahahaha~.