Here's all of Doomish's old shit

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Doomish

Here's all of Doomish's old shit

Post by Doomish »

Sorry I deleted it all, it was immature of me. There's also some stuff in there I didn't ever post I guess. Have fun with it if you don't already have the backed up version. I lost all my motivation to write and figured deleting all my stuff to keep people from reading unfinished stories was the best way to go about things and it wasn't, and I'm sorry. I'm not going to write any more KS works and I don't plan on finishing any of the stuff in the compilation but in case you want to go through my stuff, here you are. Sorry for making a ruckus.

Download it all here.

Ignore every post below this one. This used to be the Braving the Storm thread (which was not archived). I decided to do it this way instead of making a new one which would even further clutter the forums.
Last edited by Doomish on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 am, edited 29 times in total.
misterprinny

Re: Lightning [Misha]

Post by misterprinny »

Crushed the overly hyperactive, too happy persona of Misha floating around my head. Good job.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Ouch, that's really harsh. But seeing as she was borderline suicidal in Shizune's path, it's very plausible.

Hopefully things lighten up a bit.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

A present tense slipped in here:
Her drills lie splayed out on either side of them,
Also, the student council room is in the same building as the library, just one floor beneath it.
And something seems to be missing here:
...but she paid no mind to it, of sound enough that she seemed almost used to it.
Did Misha just turn into Hanako?
Hanako just left her as she was and stumbled over to the corner where Shizune sat, comfortably curled up on a beanbag chair catching up on her reading.
Okay, done with the nitpicks. Another great story, and it being about Misha didn't hurt at all ;-)
I always like stories that try to find out who Misha really is.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Mirage_GSM wrote: Also, the student council room is in the same building as the library, just one floor beneath it.
The school also doesn't have three separate buildings. :wink:

Not that I'm trying to explain away my mistakes of course, it's just that sometimes things require a little twisting to make them work correctly. And, also the fact that I totally forgot that until halfway through the story played a part in it. The other mistakes are now fixed as well, not sure how the Misha-to-Hanako thing even happened.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I don't know...
The only buildings that are mentioned in the VN are the main building, the auxiliary building (which are connected) and the two dorms (which are not) - I don't think you want to count the shed ;-)
I'm sure there are other buildings on campus, for example a gym or staff quarters.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Doomish wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote: Also, the student council room is in the same building as the library, just one floor beneath it.
The school also doesn't have three separate buildings. :wink:

Not that I'm trying to explain away my mistakes of course, it's just that sometimes things require a little twisting to make them work correctly. And, also the fact that I totally forgot that until halfway through the story played a part in it. The other mistakes are now fixed as well, not sure how the Misha-to-Hanako thing even happened.
Girl+library=Hanako, don't sweat it. Nice story, was a good read. :mrgreen:
YOTC

Post by YOTC »

Doomish, you need to write happy endings more often. The emotional hole you put people in during the story just makes that ending so much better... and sadder at the same time. Poor misha.
Doomish

Re: Braving the Storm (was: Lightning) [Misha]

Post by Doomish »

I've changed the title of this story and added a table of contents. I'm going to write this one on and off with Little Faith, as I've decided to extend it into my Misha story! So, with that, expect an extension of the story sometime soon. Perhaps Misha will muster up the courage to reveal her love for Shizune, perhaps not. We'll see.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Well, the new title certainly has a hopeful connotation. Can the same be said for Misha?

Much popcorn will be eaten.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

At least this chapter was slightly uplifting. Good work as always :lol:
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
YOTC

Post by YOTC »

Your writing makes me feel bad. On both levels of I can't write that well and that It just generally makes me dislike certain characters.