-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Doomish

Re: With Apologies To Harlan Ellison [Spoilers, Gore Discret

Post by Doomish »

CatBountry wrote:Are you just Doomish on Steam? There's like four Doomishes on there and I don't know which one is you. I'm catbountry on there as well.
Well, my name is currently "Mishabro is a squid <コ:彡" on Steam, but yes, my ID is Doomish. I added you! Also, I will give calling a run-through a thought. I can always improve what I've already done, I suppose!
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

You sure you want your steam name open to everyone?
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
CatBountry

Post by CatBountry »

Doomish wrote:
CatBountry wrote:Are you just Doomish on Steam? There's like four Doomishes on there and I don't know which one is you. I'm catbountry on there as well.
Well, my name is currently "Mishabro is a squid <コ:彡" on Steam, but yes, my ID is Doomish. I added you! Also, I will give calling a run-through a thought. I can always improve what I've already done, I suppose!
Okay!

Uh... just a heads up I'm really bad at initiating conversations on Steam though.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

This was just...amazing, brutal, sick, twisted, confusing, but amazing, brilliant!
I loved it, was such an amazing read and I haven't been so drawn into a story In a long time, great work, I intend on re-reading this a few times, was great.

Thanks for putting in the time to write such an awesome fanfic ^_^
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
JTC545

Post by JTC545 »

I'd like to think it was worth it to potentially ruin any feels i could have with the characters ever again.....I'll have to get back to you on that. Good story nonetheless
Rin>Emi>Shizune=Hanako>Lilly
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Was anyone else listening to Silent Hill themes through most of this? For whatever reason, it just seemed to fit.

It makes for an amazingly detailed horror story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It leaves plenty of unanswered questions, but all good horror stories leave you wondering. I'm also happy it didn't try to concoct a 'real' happy ending. It ends where it begins, and the cycle repeats. Speculation and conjecture about what Miki and the others might do differently aside, it seems like the voice has been at this for some time. Down in the darkest hole, in a hell of its fashioning, it strips young minds of their dignity, morality and sanity, torturing them endlessly, feeding on their despair like a drug, and turning them against one and other until it can claim a new host to begin anew.

*applause*
guest13

Post by guest13 »

What actually was the voice?

And what was up with the government experiment?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

I was talking to one of my IRL friends about these stories at about 1:30 am. (Mind you I don't sleep)
He came across this one and was like
"Dude what about this one?"
And then I was like
"Yeah sure you should totally try that one. Hey I have to go see you tomorrow."
"Alright."

The next 2 weeks was spent with him hating me.
Totally Worth It
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
random

Post by random »

Wow. Just. Wow.

Bravo, good sir, bravo.
Ufua

Post by Ufua »

I liked this story. Sure, I can't really play the game without thinking violent images from this story, but I enjoyed this story.
I enjoyed this story very much.
Excuse me, I need to slip into my strait jacket for a few weeks, as this story passes through.
*eye twitch*
The dream comprised of 50 people, each of one of them falling towards infinity. Their speed never slowed, but never sped up. The object of the game, was to fall the furthest. It was very amusing to see some splattered against some rocks.
Very.
Very.
Amusing.
*Maniacal Laughter*
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

My night was just spent downloading and failing on the Nimdok section of the I have no mouth and I must scream game...ill win this game...oh i will.
Sandvich!
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

So, this is a bit of a necropost, but I just wanted to say I finally got around to reading this. I was not as disturbed as others seemed to be. In fact, I was not phased at all. I sat casually in the library eating my lunch while reading it. I was fascinated by the prospect of enduring so much torture that one is more or less unphased by normally crippling if not fatal injuries. It was a delightful window into the simultaneous frailty and resolve of the human spirit. Also I now have a morbid desire for similar stories. I want to know, like Bane, whether such things would break a person's spirit or body first. Let's say it's curiosity.

Perhaps there's something wrong with me.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
timetravelzero

Re: -

Post by timetravelzero »

Doomish, do you have ANY link to this story? Someone I know said it was worth reading, if dark as all hell.
Akira>Lilly=Shizune>Emi>Hanako>Mutou=Nurse>Saki>Misha=Rika>Yuuko>Meiko=Miki>Suzu>Kenji>Rin=Iwanako>Jigoro>Nomiya>{POWERGAP}>Hisao Eh, my opinion anyway
Mahorfeus

Re: -

Post by Mahorfeus »

timetravelzero wrote:Doomish, do you have ANY link to this story? Someone I know said it was worth reading, if dark as all hell.
All of Doomish's old shit is available for download from this thread.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal