Griffon8's Writing | New: We DeepEnd On Each Other

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mahorfeus

Re: Griffon8's Writing | New: We DeepEnd On Each Other

Post by Mahorfeus »

Ah, okay. The "being this drunk isn't helping" gave me the impression that the beer goggles were in addition to the aforementioned "I can barely see anything." It's just worded in a way that suggests that the speaker already has trouble seeing.

And I don't know if Hisao would so far as to say that Kenji understands him. He had to get drunk just to tolerate his presence.

But nitpicking aside, I did enjoy it.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Mahorfeus wrote:And I don't know if Hisao would so far as to say that Kenji understands him. He had to get drunk just to tolerate his presence.
The only thing I'd say about that is Hisao does not have a clear memory of just what all happened on the roof.

You could say it's similar to what's said about anyone who has just died. Nobody says, "He was a right bastard and we're glad he's dead." It's always, "Oh, so tragic. To die so suddenly. How will we go on without him?" Everybody's supposed to only think about the good things that are gone, not the annoyances that have ended.

And I might as well mention that besides this being my attempt at a short one-shot with a misdirection, the working title was "Prologue to a route". I may never get around to writing that route, but I thought I could present what sets it off from the VN.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Kotya

Post by Kotya »

Will you write some more stories? I really love your style of writing.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Kotya wrote:Will you write some more stories? I really love your style of writing.
One, eventually.

Two, NO REQUESTING.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Kotya

Post by Kotya »

griffon8 wrote:
Kotya wrote:Will you write some more stories? I really love your style of writing.
One, eventually.

Two, NO REQUESTING.
Ok, I get it, no more flood from me.