Numbered Days

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Numbered Days

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, since there are still some open questions, I thought I'd use this opportunity to answer them:

It was all Misha's doing! She was jealous that Hisao gave the cat to Shizune, so she turned back time to give herself another chance. Only this time Hisao ended up with Emi, so she had to redo it once more. When he ended up with Kenji the sixth time around she was freakin' mad at Hisao and locked him in the loop permanently to get her revenge on him.
What she didn't plan on was Hisao and the other girls finally breaking free from the rails she set them and now can use the time loop freely. By doing that they messed up whatever Misha spell Misha cast, and now she's locked in the loop along with everyone else.
The reason Misha and Shizune are avoiding the others is so she doesn't slip up and give hersalf away accidentally. Oh, and Shizune is controlled by Misha, obviously.
There are only two ways of finally breaking the loop: Either kill Misha or for Hisao to take her back with him after the fireworks.

Note:
While I asked For Leo's permission to post my ramblings here, he refused to confirm or deny their veracity. So we won't know for sure until the sequel 8)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Your ramblings are always interesting Mirage, as considering you're right about Leo neither denying nor approving this theory to be of valid status.
Since obviously Lelouch doesn't have that kinda power, I would have voted for Nomiya to be coaxing this whole ordeal with a magical paitbrush or something crazy like that.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Nice ending

But i still kinda find it depressing that their still stuck in this loop.

Even if he is optimistic about it eventually it would drive them all insane.

But I liked it twas a good read
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Necrous

Post by Necrous »

Great read. Once I get some free time from my job (it's horrible), I'm gonna sit down and reread the whole thing again.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Crazy plot reveal that isn't an actual reveal
... You crazy Misha-shipper, you :P
Mirage_GSM wrote:sequel 8)
... Sequel? What sequel? Do you have some form of psychic ability or something you'd like to share? O.o
DaMan65 wrote:Even if he is optimistic about it eventually it would drive them all insane.
In Hisao's case: been there, done that, didn't want the shirt :P
griffon8 wrote:Well, it's nice to have a finish, even if they're still stuck.
This ending had been my intention from the start (or at least the vague idea of it, until around the halfway point), and while the vague idea of a sequel where time continues on normally did pop up from time to time, I'm out of ideas on how to actually write it, heh ">_> Well, maybe I'll have a bit of luck when the full version is released... Doubt it, though, I've run out of ideas :P
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Leotrak wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:sequel 8)
... Sequel? What sequel? Do you have some form of psychic ability or something you'd like to share? O.o
Anything more I write on this topic will get me the attention of SC, so I better get to work on my own story again...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Ar Grathnos

Post by Ar Grathnos »

Read the entire thread in one sitting. Loved all of it.
Sequel = do want.
Hisao+Hanako is the best ever, for reasons which I'd imagine are obvious to everyone.

This is the grade of writing I wish I were capable of. I have so many ideas running around in my head that I just can't find the words for. Though now I am strangely motivated... Don't be terribly surprised if I wind up with something in the next few weeks, though I'd be hesitant to actually post it...
My order of favorites; Hanako=Lilly>=Rin>=Emi>>>>Shizune
I'm crazy, what of it?
Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

I just reread the entire story for memory reasons, because it seemed fitting to do so after the epilogue.
Nice work, Leotrak, nice work indeed. Thanks for sharing it.
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Ar Grathnos wrote:This is the grade of writing I wish I were capable of. I have so many ideas running around in my head that I just can't find the words for. Though now I am strangely motivated... Don't be terribly surprised if I wind up with something in the next few weeks, though I'd be hesitant to actually post it...
Don't ever hesitate to try your hand at writing. Like any other skill, it requires practice. I'm just starting out myself; the sum of my creative writing that's been seen by more than three people are the two fanfics I've posted in this forum.

And there are plenty of people here willing to give your writing a look for editing. Just ask.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

griffon8 wrote: Don't ever hesitate to try your hand at writing. Like any other skill, it requires practice.
Amen to that.

I've been collaborating on an ongoing Star Wars fanfic for a while and over time you get better and better at it.

True story bro :lol:
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Necrous

Post by Necrous »

griffon8 wrote:Don't ever hesitate to try your hand at writing. Like any other skill, it requires practice. . . And there are plenty of people here willing to give your writing a look for editing. Just ask.
True words, truely spoken.

This was a great fanfic, inspired me to pick up the 'pen' again. But unfortunately, the artistic flame in my soul seems to have been smothered by years of jaded sarcasm, and I have nothing to write about.

Gonna re-read it while I'm at work tonight, once the boss goes home. >_>
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Necrous wrote:I have nothing to write about.
Uh huh. Please read the blog entry linked in my latest post on the tips for fanfic writer's thread.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Ar Grathnos

Post by Ar Grathnos »

griffon8 wrote:
Uh huh. Please read the blog entry linked in my latest post on the tips for fanfic writer's thread.
Haha, I just read that. :lol:

I'm torn between trying my hand at some crazy metaphysical shenanigans like "Numbered Days" or just going for a more simple style story.
Most likely romance, regardless. (Obviously, considering the general theme of these forums =P)

Also, despite my favoring Hanako, I think a story focusing on Lilly is most likely to form from my mind. Or Rin. I find my thought process/demeanor is most similar to those two, so I figure I'd best try to stick with something I easily understand.

Yes, I suppose I just said I understand Rin. I don't think I'm wrong, but it would not be the whole truth to say I think I'm right either.
My order of favorites; Hanako=Lilly>=Rin>=Emi>>>>Shizune
I'm crazy, what of it?
Necrous

Post by Necrous »

griffon8 wrote:
Just read it, and appreciate the gesture. Maybe one day I'll get off my ass and get back into writing things.
bintoy

Post by bintoy »

Almost cried in gratitude for knowing there was an epilogue. XD

Was reading on my bed, I always said to myself I'd finish one chapter then continue on the coming morning. You write so well I just had to finish it before going to sleep.XD

heresy grows from idleness! -warhammer space marine