Winter writing (xmas story end pg8)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Winter writing (xmas story end pg8)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

First Akira and my mother started going at it, then the next day Lilly got fed up with it and tried to intervene, putting her at odds with her mother once again.
I think she's at odds with Hisao's mother as her own mother isn't even present ;-)
Anyway very good conclusion of this story arc. I'm looking forward to you continuing this story - maybe for the graduation?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
chaix

Post by chaix »

hmm the graduation... when Lilly's end of the deal runs out. interesting, I hadn't thought of it before but that might be a good one, and I do feel like I haven't given Hisao a good heart attack in a while. but I think i'll be nice to him for now. and fixing that mother thing, must've been half asleep when I wrote and edited that part.
TooLate

Post by TooLate »

I guess it's a shame that you won't read my thoughts but their not too great and I can't stop myself from expressing them x'D

Both stories featuring Hisaos parents are really fun and enjoyable, theirs bits I trip over a little but them using Hsiao's ''busy parents'' as an escape opportunity is hilarious ! though it doesn't make sense how it fits in considering how Akira would need to lock up the place
But tiny bits like that don't really matter since it's still a charming story and the Characters are portrayed well, I suppose I am a little surprised Hanako didn't go along with them and I am still curious of the houses layout
I think you could of done more with it but with that said I think it's part of my own wants of prolonging the moment~ It would of been nice to see more of his dad since he seemed to be the only one left in the shadows and I find Hisao outburst a little off? I wish it was longer still....My afternoon reading this story really made my day and knowing it was the end was upsetting...
Nevertheless thank you for writing such a great story \n. n